[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are two humans able to breathe underwater, let alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

How are two humans able to breathe underwater, let alone live there permanently?
>>
they are sea humans
>>
>>90054263
why are two humans both 4 inches tall?
>>
>>90054263
There was an episode about their origin
>>
>>90054263
Mermaid Man's magic starfish lets him live underwater, Barnacle Boy's lungs were replaced with barnacles.
>>
>>90054303
His belt shrinks things. You can tell because it's set to "M" for "mini."
>>
>>90054263
Because they aren't human.
>>
File: goofball listening.png (489KB, 454x465px) Image search: [Google]
goofball listening.png
489KB, 454x465px
>>90054419

Is this canon?
>>
>>90055744
Maybe. That's the story MM and BB told of how they got their powers. The TV origin special Spongebob and Patrick wanted to watch said they got their powers from eating slightly overcooked popcorn that was left in the microwave too long. Either one could be true.
>>
>>90054263
because they are superheroes with superpowers
>>
>>90054263
Aquaman knock-offs
Thread
>>
>>90054263
His name is MERMAID Man. Figure it out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcjIoiMzMZA
>I have the sudden and incredible urge to breathe water instead of air!
>As do I!
>>
Are you really missing the entire joke that they're supposed to be Aquaman and Aqualad?
>>
>>90055744
not saying the name but I want to try that cereal so bad
>>
>>90058817
Do you mean Gramma brownies chocolate chunker wunker bunkers now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks?
>>
>>90054263
>If Spongebob takes place in the Pacific Islamds, then why are these two white?
I've asked this question for fucking years and nobody's answered yet
>>
>>90060911
because
>>90058789
you dunce
>>
>>90058600
That was awesome

nice dubs
>>
>>90058600
Dave the Barbarian did this gag too, but didn't go nearly this hard.
>>
>>90058600
This was one of the best post-season 4 episodes.
>>
>>90058600
This was one of the best post season 4 episodes.
>>
File: 1467593519359.png (86KB, 175x289px) Image search: [Google]
1467593519359.png
86KB, 175x289px
>>90058600
No matter how many times I see it, the magic crystal with wings kills me every time.
>>
How does a sponge talk?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.