[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well I'm just shy, and scared in this place. Just a fish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 123456765.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
123456765.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
Well I'm just shy, and scared in this place. Just a fish outta water in outer space.
>>
Go down to mr. McGee
He hasnt had a thought since 43
>>
you can see that the trip left me tired and drained, so why don't you be a pal. and bring me some brains
>>
File: 1485483059031.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485483059031.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
I'm actually really excited. Voltaire's playing in my town on Saturday and I'm hype as fuck.
>>
Brains, brains, I love 'em, I need 'em
My dick gets hard as a rock when I eat 'em
>>
DON'T YOU SAIL AND DON'T YOU ROW
AND CERTAINLY DON'T YOU SWIM
>>
File: 1486883586440.jpg (42KB, 523x475px) Image search: [Google]
1486883586440.jpg
42KB, 523x475px
>>90052249
PEOPLE ON THE STREETS, THEY'RE UGLY MEAN AND RUDE. THEY'RE BUMPIN INTO ME, THEY'RE BUMPIN INTO YOU
>>
>>90052249
MY GRANNY WHILE ON HER DEATHBED
>>
Friendly reminder that this episode features the on screen killing of dozens of people.
>>
I LAAAAAAY I LAY I LAY I LAAAAAAAY I LAAAAAY MY EYES ON THE DEVILLLLLL
>>
>>90052903
your point?
>>
>>90052903
They were dancing. They were alright with it.
>>
>>90053472
Little Rock of Horrors is quite morbid when you think about it. It’s an episode with in which mass murder takes place. Men, women and children are literally killed on screen.

The meteor in Little Rock of Horrors eats brains. Throughout the episode the Billy leads the unfortunate citizens of Endsville to the meteor who then proceeds to suck their brains out, digest them and grow larger. The victim's of the meteor have their eyes turn green and they become mindless zombies, oblivious to the slaughter around them.

As far as neuroscience in concerned, consciousness is the product of a living brain. ‘You’ as a conscious entity with awareness and sense of self is contained in the fleshy grey matter in your skull. Damaging your brain via physical or chemical means impairs your brain function and greatly affects your consciousness. Destroy your brain and ‘you’ are destroyed as well.

The meteor does not harm the body of its victims but it does kill them. When it eats the brain of its victim it destroys the brain and kills its victim. Everyone who has their brain sucked out in the episode is dead and become a marionette copse that dances along to the carnage.
>>
>>90053727
I remember that in the "Wishbones" episode Mindy, Skar, and I think a few other characters die on screen
>>
brain play is hot but I can't fap to Voltaire's voice because I respect him too much so it's really weird
>>
>>90053727
What is this, some kind of Mr. Enter synopsis?

The episode is supposed to be morbid, but not that morbid.
>>
>>90052137
Lucky bastard. I asked him on Twitter if he´ll ever come down to Spain, and said he'd love to. I'm still waiting though.
Anyway, have fun at the concert!
>>
DOWN IN CAROLINA
I MET A GIRL WITH A NICE ______
>>
>>90054218
I have no idea what to expect. Some people told me he's great and puts on a show. Others say he gets really depressing when he drinks to.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.