[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are cartoons so shit now? all the current cartoons suck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: XyuH_700.jpg (43KB, 540x426px) Image search: [Google]
XyuH_700.jpg
43KB, 540x426px
Why are cartoons so shit now? all the current cartoons suck. give me Rugrats, Powerpuff Girls, Ren and Stimpy - those were good cartoons.
>>
Remember the 90s?
Remember Bobby's World?
>>
>>90048068
it was a good show!
>>
>>90048059
like GI joe and Transformers were any better
>>
>>90048059
i love how the majority of cartoon sin that picture are hanna barbera copy and paste's compered to cartoon cartoons, the real kings and queens of this network
>>
>>90048059
Because you're not "It" anymore. You're not the demographic that advertisers and companies want, so you're not going to like what they put out.

Face it anon, we're old.
>>
>>90048059
Johnny Bravo is literally the only 90s character on that image

you degenerate
>>
>>90048059
Jesus, every character is way off their scale charts. Seriously, why is Jabberjaw so tiny compared to Johnny Bravo?
>>
>>90048068
>remember the 90's? remember <100 shows>
>remember the 2010's? remember AT, SU and TTgo?

you see the difference?
>>
>>90048273
name 100 memorable 90s cartoons
>>
>>90048273
what 100 shows?

there were only like 6 or 7 decent to good shows on the network during that time
>>
>>90048333

name at least 50 of those

2 rules:
>they have to be CN originals
>they have to have premiered during the 1990s
>>
Is there anything worse than 90s kids?

I don't mean people who were born in the 90s, but people who won't stop circle jerking over it
>>
File: 1445246971693.gif (391KB, 200x283px) Image search: [Google]
1445246971693.gif
391KB, 200x283px
>>90048059
Well, you have Powerpuff Girls. Wish granted.
>>
>>90048333
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:1990s_American_animated_television_series

and if you aren't a burger, you can had just as much anime and euro content.
>>
>>90048797
and which ones of those are memorable?
>>
>>90048059
Remember the later seasons of the Rugrats? Remember All Grown Up? Remember Adult Party Cartoon?
>>
>>90048059
>Why are cartoons so shit now?
Because you grew up
>>
>>90048059

some popular cartoons these day that has/had potential and then yet it went to a downhill.

For example
>Adventure Time
>Regular Show
>Gravity Falls

Next one is Steven Universe

Seriously, whats up these today creators/animators of there mind?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.