[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you accept Galactus's offer to become his new herald

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1334592400356.png (1MB, 636x955px) Image search: [Google]
1334592400356.png
1MB, 636x955px
Would you accept Galactus's offer to become his new herald if it means leaving Earth, abandoning everyone you and becoming Galactus's bitch for a few years?
>>
>>90035872
Do I still get to eat fries, pet my dog and smoke weed?
>>
Man... I'd honestly be tempted. It would be a torturous existence, but isn't every life? At least I'd get to tour the universe.

Dunno if I could do that to my family though.
>>
>>90035872
Yes, of course, but I'm a loser NEET with power fantasies.
>>
...Can I pick my name and costume?

Do I get to fuck his daughter?
>>
File: no-sin-situation-silversurfer.jpg (32KB, 273x454px) Image search: [Google]
no-sin-situation-silversurfer.jpg
32KB, 273x454px
>>
>>90035872
Lifebringer galactus ? >>90036182 daughter doesn't exist.
>>
Give me 24 hours to say goodbye to everyone.

Then FUCK YES.
>>
Has anyone ever stopped to ask Galactus if that universe deserves to come into existence given the cost?

At a certain point he's just weighing lives and putting the many before the few when if he really gave a shit he'd try to save the many and the few or at the very least not put possibility before certainty.

He may very well die in the future and have all the murders he committed be for naught. Or it just may be a universe full of Marvel civilians (assholes) that don't deserve to live even for free, let alone for countless lives.
>>
>>90035872
No
>>
>>90035872
>a few years.
Yeah a few years of serving Galactus for bitchin power for the rest of my life sounds fair.
>>
>>90036206
Wait, what?
>>
is the lifegiver bullshit still going on
>>
What could go wrong?
>>
>>90035872

Is the position of herald like being the biggest guy in prison? Do I constantly get shit on by other characters in order to show how strong they are?
>>
>>90035872
Yes, because I still get to keep my cosmic power.
>>
>>90035872
So, I
>Gain reality warping powers
>Can betray him and keep the powers, though this means a life constantly running
>Or I could stay and try to win over his daughter

It's a win/win situation
>>
>>90036398
It's from a joke issue, anon.
>>
>>90036628
I assumed as much.
Thanks for clearing it up.

>>90036476
The position of herald is being the biggest guy's bitch until you get sick of it and shank him
>>
>>90035872
I could deal. Mostly because I feel trapped by life and I'm selfish.
>>
>>90035872
Of course I'd become the herald and let galactus eat this gay earth by killing reid cuck richards
>>
Nah man fuck that, becoming a herald basically means becoming an entirely different person
>>
>>90036447
Latest issue ended with him screaming for tendies, so he has an apetite again.
>>
File: stardustgalactus2.jpg (136KB, 454x628px) Image search: [Google]
stardustgalactus2.jpg
136KB, 454x628px
Is this sexy bitch still around?
>>
>Accept offer
>Serve under Galactus for a few years
>Obtain freedom
>Use Power Cosmic and travel back in time to the moment after I accepted Galactus's offer and left
>Replace my past-self and pretend nothing happened
>>
>>90036977
This guy gets it.
>>
>>90036977
Fuck dude you could travel the universe for a billion years and then just go resume your life on earth
>>
>>90036783
fuck yeah

gonna take some fat stellar shits
>>
>>90036238
It'd make more sense if Galacta was the lifebringer right?
>>
>>90036735
get to your universe marvel civillian
>>
>>90038121
>Galactus becoming lifebringer forces Galacta to be the ONLY devourer and exacerbates her need to consume several magnitudes over, all while not empowering her at all so she remains weaker than Galactus
>Galactus bestows the lifebringer mantle on her and takes on the devourer burden yet again to free her from the torment
>>
>>90035872
Only if I can help him drain Earth of its life force and destroy so that I can leave my past behind and become the immortal ageless golden boy I was always destined to become.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.