[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Iron Man armor from Spider-Man very ultimate inspired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: iron man2.jpg (185KB, 1086x567px) Image search: [Google]
iron man2.jpg
185KB, 1086x567px
New Iron Man armor from Spider-Man

very ultimate inspired with the colors
>>
>>90030380
Damn nice.
>>
Looks shit. Leave the grey to War Machine, Tony.
>>
>>90030380
best mcu movie incoming
>>
I- that's... huh.

Could they not at least have gone with a bigger, Ultimate-esque helmet? Then again I guess that wouldn't make sense this far in. The Ultimate suit is significantly bulkier and looks like it would precede the more recent armors, not improve on them. Hm.
>>
File: 51WzAW+MlQL.jpg (51KB, 326x500px) Image search: [Google]
51WzAW+MlQL.jpg
51KB, 326x500px
Right. New armour. From a toy.
>>
>>90030380

God that colouring on Iron Man looks shit
>>
File: toys.jpg (170KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
toys.jpg
170KB, 750x746px
also, ego human form revealed

> kurt russell just regrows his hateful eight beard and hair
based
>>
>>90030615
it's different >>90030380 has yellow parts
>>
>>90030615
> A rep for Hasbro confirmed at Toy Fair that the following image of Spider-Man: Homecoming action figures features a new Iron Man armor from the movie.

> the city of (You)
>>
>>90030615
Yeah, because Giant Man definitely didn't happen in the movie.
>>
>>90030628
Didn't we already see his human form in a Funko Pop figure?

But still, Kurt Russel as Star-Lord's dad = Awesome.
>>
>>90030676
A monkey with half a brain could figure out they were going to use Giant Man the instant they announced Ant-Man was going to be involved in Civil War.
>>
>>90030380
>use Ultimate color scheme
>don't use anything else from the Ultimate Armor
Then what's the fucking point? The color scheme is lame. It's the mask and huge bulkiness that made it awesome.
>>
>>90030638
True. But I'm still skeptical on it appearing in the film.
>>
>>90030615
that's from seven years ago and it says right there on the package "concept series"

they don't tend to shove concept armors in their premium collector-oriented 1:12 movie lines, especially when they could just use the actual Iron Man armor appearing in the movie instead
>>
>>90030732
Yeah, no shit, but there were still people saying the same shit about him appearing when it was just the toy that was revealed/leaked.
>>
>>90030751
Think like a toy executive for a minute anon. You're doing a Spider-Man toyline, and you need to include one Iron Man figure among the countless Spidey variants and villains. Do you select the armor that Iron Man actually wears in the Spider-Man movie, or do a random homage to some comics that most movie goers and toy buyers have never read? Which will kids and collectors alike, buy more of?

Remember, this is a Spider-Man toyline, not an Iron Man one, so you only get to include one Iron Man figure.
>>
>>90030892
I would go for the one seen in the trailer.
Movie goers don't give a shit about the comics they're from, so they wouldn't care about one particular armour from the comics.
Nobody cared when they used the Silver Centurion. It was just another armour to the movie goers.
>>
>>90031066
iron man's armor in the spidey trailer is identical to his civil war armor

so that means either a) they just reused it for the trailer since ILM takes about 30 weeks to render a new CGI model from scratch and they weren't done yet or b) he gets a new suit in the movie
>>
File: 1472280714161.png (177KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472280714161.png
177KB, 500x375px
>Monica and Elsa Bloodstone figures
>Marvel vs Capcom figures
>>
>>90030380
i dunno it looks like iron man is wearing waders that have been cutoff into shorts.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.