[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're forcing on The Batman but don't forget that Wonder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 58

File: ljljoihgugyugyghyyy (1).jpg (65KB, 612x441px) Image search: [Google]
ljljoihgugyugyghyyy (1).jpg
65KB, 612x441px
>It was a fucking mess. There is a reason Patty Jenkins was dropped from Thor. Gal Gadot is pretty frustrated with the movie as well. Well for one, Jenkins cannot command the respect a director deserves. The director of a movie is the captain of the ship and needs to steer it. Jenkins is a total doormat and everyone walks over her. The production crew often supersedes her commands, she cant get the actors under control, and she's easily frustrated. Fucking Chris Pine on the days he was on set pretty much had to play Dad while she was Mom.

>"We have somebody within our community who has gotten inside information that broke my heart this week... because I have tremendous belief that Wonder Woman is gonna be awesome... and I heard it stinks, from the same person who told me that they heard that BvS stinks"

>"...both of us where so excited for this movie. Their response was 'I'm very disappointed in what I saw, and it seems similar, it seems like all of the problems are the same problems...that it's discombobulated, it doesn't have narrative flow, it's just very disjointed."

https://youtu.be/5rEYHUsEc18?t=1h41m32s
>>
Assuming it is not yet another fanfic thread...

Then there is SOMEONE deeply involved in all DC movies fucking the montage.

Both Snyder movies suffered from this, so everybody assumed it was a Snyder problem, but then SS suffered from this as well and now (if true) Wonder Woman.

Find the motherfucker and fuck him.
>>
>>90029640
>Find the motherfucker and fuck him.
this. fuck him and make him breakfast

because this amazing man ensured MCU domination for the rest of fucking forever
>>
>but don't forget that Wonder Woman sucks

It's okay. Everybody forgot about that anyway.

I mean, considering everything else that's going on in the DCEU, how could anybody care about, of all things, Wondy right now?
>>
>>90029640
>fucking the montage

What?
>>
>>90029527
>linking to Collider.

Isnt this shit a bannable offense?
>>
Honestly I assumed the fact that we're focusing on The Batman is an admission that Wonder Woman sucks.
It comes out in what, two months? Zero hype whatsoever. Barely any more for Justice League. There's no 1.jpg for Wonder Woman. You can't even bait that believably.
>>
Given the press around this movie, it seems no one on set had any idea what this movie was supposed to be. The entire DCEU is just a desperate attempt to find footing by throwing everything and kitchen sink at the viewer
>>
>>90029527
When Batman sucks, there's no hope for the rest.
>>
I forgot this movie's coming out soon.
>>
>>90029795
It's not Collider.
>>
>>90029865
>Given the press around this movie
There's been press around this movie?
>>
>>90030391
Poor press
>>
>>90029758
I assume he meant the editing.
>>
>>90031039
You are adorable.
>>
This was too far along in production when BvS came out to fix it, right? Seems like theres nothing left but to wait for the inevitable.
>>
>>90031039
>but if you think the Marvel films are anything better than fluff, I pity you.
so you pity every single person on the planet?
>>
File: 1487450279362.jpg (18KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1487450279362.jpg
18KB, 328x277px
>>90031039
>DCfags always have to bring up the MCU
>implying half of the Marvel films are not great
>>
>>90029527
Literally all they had to do was adapt her post-crisis origin. How do you fuck that up?

Still, sucks to be Patty.
>>
>>90031039
Most of the marvel films are fluff, but they're competent fluff. They're enjoyable action shlock, and that's all most of them are intended to be. For the average moviegoer, that's enough.
>>
>>90029527
>regurgitatimh that letter from the so called disgruntle ex employee.

All though i have noticed a problem with the media shifting blame or pressure. First all the movies are Zack's fault. And now its gonna be Ben's because reasons.
>>
>>90031273
Why would it be Ben's fault? He stepped down because he didn't like what was going on.
>>
>same group that says Ben Affleck wants to drop out of Batman says Wonder Woman is a mess

Really makes you think
>>
File: 198767355426.png (2MB, 1465x779px) Image search: [Google]
198767355426.png
2MB, 1465x779px
Another floop, bomb with Gal Gadot?
Really?
"I am surprised"
>>
>>90031350
>>same group

For you BVS and SS are great movies?
>>
>>90031039
>DCEU fan immediately says "MARVEL SUCKS TOO!"
Yeah, we know. It's more fun to shit on th DCEU becuase it's a bigger trainwreck.
>>
>>90031505
What the fuck are you talking about?

SchmoesKnow and Collider Movie Talk are hosted by the same people
>>
>>90030391
>>90030479

Is this another sign? Just look at the marketing of Suicide Squad. This movie is a ghost town in that regard and it's fucking Wonder Woman.
>>
>>90029640
>there is SOMEONE deeply involved in all DC movies fucking the montage
No, the problem is that there ISN'T anyone like that. Nobody who's actually making coherent decisions. Not Johns, not Snyder, not Affleck, nobody.

MoS and BvS suffered from Snyder and Goyer being shit, SS suffered from WB being cheap bastards and WW looks to be much the same way.
>>
>>90031345
He didnt step down[from directing ] because of WB but because of pressure to reveal everything, no one caring about the movies hes doing now and hes getting a divorce.
WB let him take a load off his shoulders because hes right its cant do both if folks want the best performance out of him.
>>
>>90031273
>the media
kek

>First all the movies are Zack's fault.
Nobody has ever claimed that any movie other than BvS or MoS was Zack Snyder's fault.

>And now its gonna be Ben's because reasons.
Reason #1: Affleck would appear to hold a considerable amount of sway at WB and DC because he's an Oscar winning actor/director who has now donned the cowl of the most popular superhero on the planet and the studio's biggest money maker.

Reason #2: The Batman movie appears to be in utter disarray at the moment and he was the director/star of the fucking thing. People are gonna look at him.
>>
File: ok.gif (25KB, 400x354px) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
25KB, 400x354px
>>90031526
>>
>can't keep ADULTS under control
Teachers seem to have it easy when getting students to stop acting up in class
>>
>>90031468
Who keeps trying to make Gal Gadot happen? It's never going to happen. She was never any more than a mildly attractive extra in the Fast and Furious movies.
>>
>>90031273
>"DCEU movies will be great thanks to Ben!"
>movies are shit
>"Why are people blaming Ben for this?"
>>
>>90032796
You fucks were blaming him for the reshoots or his fault DC 'became jokey' because his movies suckef so much

Ben isnt their only Oscar winner/nominated in the studio. But the media is treating him like hes in charge of the whole thing and can pull everything they want out his ass exactly the way the what it. Its basically been 'we want this and this that way and if its not pandering to me than its a suck ass movie that i refuse to look at a different way or outside my comfort zone.

Amovie we know nothing about outside 4 actors starring in is in disarray. Again you are feeding from the media. They dont know shit just like us but you are acting like theyve seen a completed movie which doesnt even have a release date. Hell its the fucking fladh we should be worrying about but theres not a zip because i agree about Batman everyone knows him and wants him to be thier way.
>>
>>90033086
stop rageposting on your phone
>>
File: Cryptozoic Wonder Woman.jpg (586KB, 613x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Cryptozoic Wonder Woman.jpg
586KB, 613x1071px
>>90029527
The gang rape scene won't go down well with the critics
>>
>>90033540
no scene will go down well with critics
>>
File: gaben laughing.jpg (60KB, 680x629px) Image search: [Google]
gaben laughing.jpg
60KB, 680x629px
>>90033587
>critics
>giving a feminist gurl power movie a bad score
>>
>>90029527
Didn't this fanfic come out months ago? Why is it being posted again now?

I wonder who could be behind this.
>>
>>90033764
DC and bad acting, directing and storytelling trump any "gurl power" messages
>>
>>90033820
You mean just like Ghostbusters 2016?
>>
>>90033764
a fair amount will say it's retrograde and the others will say it's shit despite the feminism being a good point

this isn't Ghostbusters where they had to take a stand against "misogynistic dudebros"
>>
>>90033540
>gang rape scene

Is this true? Did they actually include the very worst bit from Azzarello's run in the movie?
>>
>>90031468
Looks like her power level is growing with each subsequent film.
>>
>>90033890
yes, and it's as made up as your example
>>
>>90033855
Ghostbusters wasn't DC though
>>
>>90032796
>Nobody has ever claimed that any movie other than BvS or MoS was Zack Snyder's fault.
To be fair we kind of have and for good reason. Zack's got his fingers on the tentpole films; everything has to gel with his vision. He's the closest thing WB has to a Feige.
>>
>>90033957
Not really

When people criticize Wonder Woman they might mention Snyder because it's clear it's following his shitvision, but I never saw anyone blaming Suicide Squad on Snyder
>>
>>90033086
>You fucks were blaming him
lol prove it

>Ben isnt their only Oscar winner/nominated in the studio
No, he's just their most valuable, most famous and most important.

>But the media
What media? You can't just so "THE MEDIA", that's a term so broad that it's useless.
>>
>>90032653
>MoS and BvS suffered from Snyder and Goyer being shit, SS suffered from WB
You mean financial successes that only hipster critics don't like?
>WW looks to be much the same way.
A success? Good.
>>
>>90034132
haha
>>
File: DCEU Defense Force.gif (948KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
DCEU Defense Force.gif
948KB, 360x240px
>>90034132
>You mean financial successes that only hipster critics don't like?
I'm pretty sure Snyderfags have described the MCU the exact same way. You liked a shitty movie, it's alright to admit it.
>A success?
lol
>>
File: 1371501692177.jpg (123KB, 499x625px) Image search: [Google]
1371501692177.jpg
123KB, 499x625px
>>90034026
Suicide Squad was bland quip goofy Marvel garbage BECAUSE it didn't follow Snyder. Man of Steel along with Batman v Superman are still heavily discussed, you actually remember the movies after you watch. But Suicide Squad? People like cosplaying as its Harley. That's about it. Otherwise no one cares.
>>
>>90034317
>Man of Steel along with Batman v Superman are still heavily discussed
because of how terrible they were
>>
>>90034317
>BECAUSE it didn't follow Snyder
>implying there is literally no other way to make a superhero movie outside of Snyder's supposed grand design

>Man of Steel along with Batman v Superman are still heavily discussed
So is The Room, I can do it too.
>>
>>90034407
>So is The Room, I can do it too.
No it isn't. It's mentioned in every thread to discredit the DCEU but other than that nobody actually talks about the content of the film.
>>
>>90034060
Clickbait articles. Interviews asking him about Batman which only has a script so he cant say shit. Things like that. Hell that rumor he was leaving just last week.

And im not loooing back just for you to prove me right on your own. In anoth thread or later in this one.

And this is personal opinions especially when a few reviewers complained about WB using Oscar winners/nominees as a bad thing. Hes not the most important as opposed folks are going for him because hes playing Batman so soon after Bale thus they want the DC character thats casualbait.
>>
>>90029527
>I have tremendous belief that Wonder Woman is gonna be awesome
Why would you do that? even the trailer was meh.
>>
>>90034508
>to discredit the DCEU
Are you Sean Spicer? Seriously, you sound like you work for some sort of propaganda department.

>nobody actually talks about the content of the film
There have been entire books writtten about The Room. Even if your argument did ring true, I've got another example for you. How about the Star Wars prequels? People sure talk a lot about those and they came out decades ago. Does all the discussion mean that they're good movies? No, you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1487458481365.png (131KB, 1234x604px) Image search: [Google]
1487458481365.png
131KB, 1234x604px
BUT WAIT!

THERE'S MORE
>>
>>90034803
I have a source. It said Justice League is really good. So, there you go.
>>
>>90034803
>Source says BvS was bad
>Ant Man was good
Dubious at best.
>>
>>90031039

Yeah but DC hasn't even managed competent fluff yet, which is a serious problem. I really want Wonder Woman and Aquaman to do well but I'm not hopeful at this point.
>>
>>90034949
but both of those is true tho
>>
>>90034904
>>90034949
>DUDE JUST SHOVE YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND
>IT WORKS
>>
>>90034317
>Man of Steel along with Batman v Superman are still heavily discussed, you actually remember the movies after you watch

No, they're only still discussed because DC shills are still desperately trying to convince people those flicks didn't suck, and then the rest of us just laugh at them and go on with our lives.
>>
>>90035008
The joke is that anonymous sources can only be trusted with a grain of salt or less. You can say anything you want and claim it came from a number of anonymous sources and people will take it at face value if it meshes with their beliefs.

For example, if I went on a podcast and said that "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" is planning to cast Jon Hamm as Dick Ryder, nobody would believe me.
But if I went on a podcast and said that several sources close to the film reported that Jon Hamm is a lock to play Dick Ryder, then more people would believe me because I supposedly got my news from people involved on the film.

It's a matter of verification. It's also why you can't trust rogue government accounts on Twitter, like @RoguePOTUSStaff.
>>
>>90033086
>Spoiler going full autist in a DCEU thread
As usual
>>
>>90029527
I can understand silence on JL, but absolutely no news coming from this cannot bode well for WB, like not even an obligatory press release of 'unity' and some sort of critic screening
>>
>>90035135
>People are saying a bad movie is bad
>This makes me irrationally angry
>I'll call him mad, that always works

Really made me think.
>>
>>90035098
Don't bully him. I actually kind of miss when 4chan had several active tripfags. They're a rare breed these days and must not be bullied.
>>
>>90035135
>everyone on the planet is a marvel shill
>>
>>90033909
and they make less money on each new Gal Gaot movie
>>
>>90035135
Hey at least Marvel shills know what they have, mediocre action movies that will entertain the masses for a brief time until the next one is released. DCEU fags on the other hand are in a fucking Wonderland of their own denial given how shit each film has been. They grasp straws trying to validate their shitty taste.
>>
>>90035135
>People think this movie is bad
>Everyone on earth is just a paid disney shill
>It can't be that the movie was actually bad.
>>
>>90035182
We still have Boco, our resident tripfag. Isnt that enough?
>>
>>90035232

Honestly, I'd prefer 'Competently made popcorn flick' to whatever the hell DC is doing right now.
>>
>>90034317
>r. Man of Steel along with Batman v Superman are still heavily discussed,
I dunno if you play video gaems at all but are you aware of how EA handled the consumer response to Mass Effect 3's ending?
It was derided to an extreme never seen before in the genre. People got up in arms about it enough to raise thousands of dollars that they donated to charity just to get Bioware to respond to their claims, one guy got butthurt enough to sue the company for false advertising, The sheer vitriol that the ending caused even got some national attention as it was covered on NPR. It contributed to EA being voted the worst company in america by the Forbes poll, twice in a row.

And what did EA do? The next shipment of ME3 discs had a caption. "The most talked about ending in video game history!" on the back.

"Heavily discussed" never means "good".
Hell, we still talk about 9-11 and the holocaust.
>>
>>90035305
Give me a Superman movie with the tone/charm of STAS any day. They pretty much nailed every Supes related character anyway
>>
File: 1371501151887.jpg (227KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
1371501151887.jpg
227KB, 858x536px
>>90035305
I most definitely view this version of Superman as Judeo-Christian, in the essentially Christian humanist terms of Last Temptation. Beyond the obviously messianic and disruptive nature of his abilities, the film routinely comments on the tension between his sense of duty to the world and his human interests and attachments ("you don't owe this world a thing," and what-not.) Clark's inner conflict is essentially the same as Jesus' in that particular story. Moments like the fire rescue in Mexico feel really uncomfortable not just because of some cosmic horror at the thought of a living God, but because Clark himself seems really uncomfortable with that association...the divine implications of his powers are at odds with his expressed sense of identity, which is quite humble and human.

His entire conflict with Batman falls apart upon that realization. Batman doesn't back down because he's convinced of Superman's inherent goodness, but because he's convinced of his essential humanity. His construction of Superman as some inscrutable force collapses when he realizes he's a son who fears for his mother's life. Of course, despite that humanizing reality, Supes still martyrs himself. A spear is involved, he winds up in a Pieta pose, etc. If it was Willem Dafoe, it'd be a pretty similar movie.

It's all gorgeous. You actually have to understand the characters and think a little bit to enjoy Snyder movies. You want quip garbage over that? I'm sorry you can't enjoy BvS. Really, I'm sorry. You're missing out on a lot.
>>
>>90035474
We've had two goddman movies of Clark = Jesus in Gethsemene
And that's like 5% of the Jesus story. When can we get the oher 95%? The part where Jesus is this guy that goes around talking to people and making friends and gathering followers?
Apparently never, because now Batman is the one that gets to have disciples.
>>
>>90035474
Pasta isnt on the menu tonight
>>
>>90035423

That would be nice. The new movies really seem to have missed out on the actual charm of superman.
>>
>>90035550
>And that's like 5% of the Jesus story. When can we get the oher 95%? The part where Jesus is this guy that goes around talking to people and making friends and gathering followers?
Snyder skipped all that, because once Jesus resurrected he buggered off and still hadn't returned. That 95% is cut, much like Superman's Clark Kent identity.
>>
>>90035232
BvS is the greatest superhero film in history. No one has ever been able to point out a legitimate flaw.

>>90035305
I'd prefer them to continue to make high quality films. If you want garbage, you have Marvel.
>>
>>90035564
What are they missing out on excatly that isnt superman?
Wanting to do good dispite what others say.
Actually leting us see just how these critisms are effecting him?
How important his parents and Lois are to him? Though ghost dad can leave.
>>
>>90035474
>I most definitely view this version of Superman as Gay, in the essentially Gay terms of Last Temptation. Beyond the obviously Gay and Gay nature of his abilities, the film routinely comments on the sexual tension between his sense of booty and his human interests and attachments (in cock and what-not.) Clark's inner conflict is essentially the same as Gachi-Muchi in that particular gym. Moments like the orgy in Mexico feel really uncomfortable not just because of some masturbating at the thought of a living God, but because Clark himself seems really uncomfortable with that association...the gay implications of his powers are at odds with his expressed sense of sexuality, which is quite gay and hot
>His entire FWB relationship with Buttman falls apart upon that realization. Butttman doesn't back down because he's convinced of Superman's dick , but because he's convinced that he is the boss of this gym. His construction of Superman as some insatiable force collapses when he realizes he's a fag who fucks for his mother's life. Of course, despite that humanizing reality of sucking cock, Supes still fucks himself. A spear is involved, he winds up in a Pieta pose, etc. If it was Gachi-Muchi, it'd be a pretty similar porno.
>It's all really gay. You actually have to love the smell of your own farts and make up bullshit to enjoy Snyder movies. You want a good movie over that? I'm sorry you can't enjoy sucking Snyder cock. Really, I'm a massive faggot. You're missing out on a lot of dicks in your face.
>>
>>90035813
A lot of effort for just a gay joke. I give this post a C-
>>
The fact that this rat faced kike was chosen to represent fucking WONDER WOMAN makes me never want to watch anything DC related ever again.

Only Jonah Hill is a bigger example of jewish nepotism than this
>>
>>90035305
>>90035695
I'd prefer if they just made the movies they wanted to make how they wanted to make them and not have to worry about forcing them to fit into a cinematic universe
>>
File: 1459053182126.jpg (286KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459053182126.jpg
286KB, 1200x1200px
Did Batman being a killer really hurt the movie for a lot of people? I didn't mind.
>>
>>90035838
Sounds like I have just as much writing ability as Snyder then.
>>
>>90029709
>because this amazing man ensured MCU domination for the rest of fucking forever
Having a rival is good, it helps you be better and try new things. MCU has become a stale formula, Doctor Strange bored me.
>>
>>90029527
>DCEU will bomb and die.

Finally.
>>
>>90036349
>MCU has become a stale formula, Doctor Strange bored me.
3edgy5me
>>
>>90036349

Wait...the one that changed things up by not having a climatic final battle is part of a stale formula?
>>
File: cute beautiful carol pic.jpg (81KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
cute beautiful carol pic.jpg
81KB, 750x750px
>>90029527
It's another episode of "Everyone still pretends to like Wonder Woman to be nice while they all know Captain Marvel is the real best female superhero"
>>
>>90029640

Do you think it's the reincarnation of Jack Kirby, come back to fuck DC over for continuing to resurrect his New Gods characters long after they should have been retired?
>>
>>90036603
Nobody likes Carol. Liking her is a meme. Diana is best female hero.
>>
dc should just try to make something good like the toxic avenger

every toxic avenger movie was better than the best marvel/dc movie.
>>
>>90036638
"Nobody likes Carol"

Then explain all her comic sales?
>>
>>90036803
>quotes
Kill yourself anon
>>
>>90036616
My guess it's that wizard curse Moore casted after watchmen is finally taking effect
>>
>>90036857

What about Siegel and Shuster? The legal proceedings were around the time Man of Steel was in production.
>>
>>90036803

What sales? Shes on Volume 11 (Fuck off Marvel you can't call it a new series just because you added "mighty") because they have to relunch the book all the fucking time. She's a 20k seller and always will be
>>
>>90036603
Carol is pure shit. Yeah, the DC movies are suffering right now. Doesn't mean Carol is worth a crap.
>>
>>90036343
You must not seen the tumblr mcu fandom.
I legit saw metas about how steve knew he wasnt in the 40s because that woman's bra (at his waking up scene)wasnt the right style and it was a conscious choice by Fury.
>>
>>90036580
>Wait...the one that changed things up by not having a climatic final battle is part of a stale formula?
The one where Doctor Strange himself managed to generate a NEGATIVE bodycount, no less. He killed one person, that's about it compared to the number of people he resurrected.
>>
>>90032915
>mildly attractive
A bit generous innit?
>>
>>90036603
Are you from the future? This is the kind of reaction I'll expect if marvel is a great success.
>>
>>90037148

Yeah. He killed a single person and was utterly horrified over the entire thing.

I mean, for a magical fight Dr Strange did a good job of making it a very un-pretty death. That's rather a dramatic shift from the other movies having people like Cap or Iron man being plenty happy to blow shit up or shoot people.
>>
>>90037407
So the movie no one talks about is where Marvel starts caring about the effect killing someone has?
>>
>>90037479
>So the movie no one talks about
We talked plenty about Strange, it's just that we have done talking about him. It's not like there is anything to disagree about.
>>
>>90037479
>the movie no one talks about
lol even if you don't like you still can't change reality.
>>
File: It's just a guy sdfdf.jpg (92KB, 750x1198px) Image search: [Google]
It's just a guy sdfdf.jpg
92KB, 750x1198px
>>90029527

Restart with new producers
A new vision
New actors
And a beauty and curvy Wonder Woman
>>
>>90036803
>Then explain all her comic sales?
Is that a joke?
Carol sells in the 20k's while WW sells more than a lot of Marvel's female led books
>>
>>90037576
I want to bite that
>>
>>90037643

Both Wonder Woman 12 and 13 sold better than Carols #0 issue in the December sales.
>>
>>90037712
True, DC Rebirth sells like crazy
>>
I really don't know what to expect in ww. Only rumor I heard is ares is a cloud
>>
Sure is reddit in here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8
>>
>>90029527
I want to give Patty Jenkins a hug.
>>
The shitstorm when this bombs will be great.
>>
>>90038783
I'm going to buy a ticket and see it not because I'm interested in the movie. But because I'm interested in the shitstorm.
>>
>>90029640
You're gonna have to fuck quite a crowd cause I'm pretty sure its everybody at Warner Bros.
>>
>>90036603
Not the comic version anyway. Although its a safe bet MCU Carol will breathe new life in the character
>>
>>90039275

How can somebody be this pathetic?
>>
>>90035564
THIS IS WHAT KILLS ME!!! Cavill has charm up the yin yang!!! THEY ARE WASTING HIM!!!
>>
>>90037901
Did you hear this on /co/?

I once heard a /co/ rumor. Someone said the Flash in Justice League would be comparable to Jar Jar Binks.
>>
>>90035801
Shut it, Spoiler. I would like it if we got a Superman movie that didnt make me want to slit my wrists after watching it
>>
File: 1476590724063.jpg (319KB, 978x645px) Image search: [Google]
1476590724063.jpg
319KB, 978x645px
>>90037901
>ares is a cloud

It can't be...
>>
File: AH.jpg (27KB, 221x173px) Image search: [Google]
AH.jpg
27KB, 221x173px
>>90029527
So a shit movie with a shit lead and shit script is going to be... shit?!
>>
>>90029527
curl a fucking barbell you lazy cunt
>>
>>90037901
>>90042064
Apparently Ares has a toy figure so it cant be THAT retarded
>>
>>90031468
God I wonder if they have to edit out the sound of her bones rattling against each other
>>
>>90037551
No talkd about it not even my hardcore drone fans bring it up. Its not talkable. I still see metas about WS then i do about Strange.
Im not saying hes a bad character, hes not and i like reading about him but if hes supposed to take over for Cap and Iron Man hes gonna need a more memorable set up.
>>
>>90029527
Karen Fukuhara´s career is dead.
>>
>>90034317
People only discuss them because they have Batman and Superman. Nothing to do with those films merits.
>>
>>90029527
>Jenkins cannot command the respect a director deserves.

Women, amirite?
>>
>>90036603
I think the DCEU is total trash.....but what shits me even more is the praise Captain Marvel's movie is going to get no matter how generic/bad it is.
>Take lessons DC
>YAAAAAS QUEEN
>The first good female superhero movie
>Could Captain Marvel replace Wonder Woman as the world's best female hero?
Wonder Woman is an objectively better character than Marvel but because of the mess that is the DCEU her name will be tarnished for years while in the mean time I'll have to see casual faggot after casual faggot go on and on about how great Captain Marvel is.
>>
>>90036054
I'd have been fine if they properly explained his change.
>>
>>90042486
It's so sad.

From the look of things, she wasn't even bad as Katana, they just hardly ever used her, plus she was in a bad movie to begin with.
>>
File: sleep tight super.png (263KB, 615x411px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight super.png
263KB, 615x411px
>The current state of the DC Expanded Universe

loving every laugh
>>
>>90029640
>Then there is SOMEONE deeply involved in all DC movies fucking the montage.
I have a few ideas of who it might be.
>>
File: necksnapper.png (1MB, 812x1200px) Image search: [Google]
necksnapper.png
1MB, 812x1200px
I still can't get over how bad the casting in these movies are
>HEH LETS CAST THE MOST UNCHARISMATIC ACTOR ON THE PLANET AS SUPERMAN
>GREAT WHILE WE'RE AT IT LETS MAKE LEX LUTHOR QUIRKY AND NON MENACING
>OH AND DON'T FORGET TO CAST SOMEONE WHO CAN BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH AS WONDER WOMAN
>>
File: 1437043856734.png (345KB, 576x592px) Image search: [Google]
1437043856734.png
345KB, 576x592px
>>90029527
WB can still save face if they throw the Snyderverse to the dogs after JL and pay based Nolan and Bale 10 bazillion dollary doos to make The Dark Knight Beyond.

Bruce will be in a support role to JGL as the main Batman, and a father to his daughter with Selina.

JGL will also be a stand-in for Heath Ledger, whose features will be revived using Rogue One magic.
>>
>>90043291
Zack Snyder can only cast dark and brooding men.
>>
>>90042837
And nary a mention of the true Captain Mar-Vell. Fuck.
>>
>>90042951
Well she is going back to doing karate for real.
>>
File: 1487374746083.jpg (358KB, 1500x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1487374746083.jpg
358KB, 1500x1350px
>>90029527
>>
>>90043528
Nobody cares about men, dick

YAAAS Queen slayyyy
>>
>>90043324
>more batman
fuck off
>>
>>90043324
>Nolan
Oh would you hop off his dick already? His movies, while enjoyable, were pisspoor watered down Batman. Im not defending the DCEU but christ NolanBats isnt the first or sixth smart choice when building a expansive DC film universe
>>
>>90043291
> Henry uncharismatic
You're a fucking retard
>>
File: 2595363-batmanbeyond1_930x1466.jpg (141KB, 930x1466px) Image search: [Google]
2595363-batmanbeyond1_930x1466.jpg
141KB, 930x1466px
>>90043324
I never want to see JGL anywhere near Batman ever again.

If we're really going to do a Batman Beyond movie, cast some young kid as Terry and have Bale play Old Man Wayne deep in a Blade Runner style future.
>>
File: 1457316247998.jpg (108KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457316247998.jpg
108KB, 600x400px
>>90043324
Get Bryan Singer to make Superman Returns 2

Then get Bale to make World's Finest with him
>>
>>90043815
>have Keaton play Old Man Wayne
>>
>>90043815
Bale is 43 right now, I'd rather wait at least 10 years for him to get a bit older.
>>
>>90043770
Can you blame him when Snyder directs people terribly? Cavill was better in Man From UNCLE but that doesn't help the DCEU one bit.
>>
>>90043815
>>90043861
>>90043907
>These faggots seriously want Bale to be Batman again
>Not wanting Bale to go full nutcase playing Owlman instead
>>
>>90031468

Gal will be a leading woman when Roman Reigns gets over.
>>
>>90043955
With Armie Hammer as Batman, as was going to happen under George Miller
>>
>>90042064
>He's literally the fog of war.

Oh that would be sublime.
>>
>>90043861
Keep in mind this was almost what happened.
>>
>>90037901
I really, really hope the rumors about WW being a Jesus analogue are true, just to see the shitstorm from DCEU defenders.
>>
File: fatima-message-nm.jpg (46KB, 314x450px) Image search: [Google]
fatima-message-nm.jpg
46KB, 314x450px
>>90044474
How does that even fucking work?

Superman, yeah, I can see that, and being a Christ figure is part of his comics history. But Wondy's always been a symbol of transcendent femininity. She's woman reigning supreme. How do you pull Jesus out of that?

If anything, she should be Mary.
>>
>>90029758
The current excuse for the DCEU is that the movies would be good if they were edited differently. "The extended cut fixes all of BvS' problems, you guys!" and all that
>>
>>90044565
That's a retarded comparison that fails the moment you look beyond surface level

So it fits right in the DCEU's Space Jesus motifs
>>
>>90044565
Basically this >>90044708

It's so completely retarded that it sounds like exactly something Snyder would do and something WB would sign off on, despite it making utterly no real sense at all. They've already done Christ parallels with Batman too in BvS. Can't fucking wait for EVERY member of the JL to somehow be metaphorically Jesus Christ.
>>
File: bigliberty.jpg (80KB, 764x600px) Image search: [Google]
bigliberty.jpg
80KB, 764x600px
>>90044474
>>90044565
>jesus allegories
>instead of using this as inspiration
>>
>>90032653
SS had it's failings in the studio having a panic attack after shitting the bed so hard with BvS

If they didn't step in to "fix" everything, it'd be an average movie at the worst.
>>
>>90035403
>EA being voted the worst company in america
Was there ever a year where they werent voted worst company? I remember there was one year where they made headlines for not being voted worst company.
>>
File: Flash-Barry-Allen.jpg (228KB, 1295x1139px) Image search: [Google]
Flash-Barry-Allen.jpg
228KB, 1295x1139px
>>90044565
>>90044474
>>90035474
>>90035550
Do people really not get that Barry Allen is Jesus Christ?
How do you survive as a company this long and not know who your characters are?
>>
>>90044474
>I really, really hope the rumors about WW being a Jesus analogue are true, just to see the shitstorm from DCEU defenders.
>>90044565
>How does that even fucking work?
We know as a fact that Snyder retconned Zeus into the creator of humanity. And that he made him kind and good. Basically, nothing like mythological Zesus. And Diana being his daughter makes her Jesus by default.
>>
>>90045721
>Snyder retconned Zeus into the creator of humanity.
I want to sit Snyder down and have a long talk with him.
>And that he made him kind and good. Basically, nothing like mythological Zesus.
How the hell? I can understand re-imagining characters but it takes some balls to start retconning a real-life culture's mythology.
>And Diana being his daughter makes her Jesus by default.
Even IF Zeus WERE the creator of humanity, it still wouldn't make Diana into Jesus, that's an entirely different mythology. It would just make Diana into Diana. Greeks != Christians.
>>
File: 1460043348483.jpg (284KB, 943x1476px) Image search: [Google]
1460043348483.jpg
284KB, 943x1476px
>>90035801
>What are they missing out on excatly that isnt superman?
>>
>>90046182
>Even IF Zeus WERE the creator of humanity, it still wouldn't make Diana into Jesus, that's an entirely different mythology. It would just make Diana into Diana. Greeks != Christians.
Zeus is basically the Christian god since he is nothing like Zeus anymore. Also, he is dead in the Snyderverse. Diana and the Amazons are basically his angels meant to defend humanity, together with Atlantians.

Now, of course that runs into the problem of MoS and how Amazons didn't show up in an alien invasion. But the fact is Snyder does not care about continuities.
>>
File: 1462043651560.jpg (526KB, 1406x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462043651560.jpg
526KB, 1406x1080px
>>90046267
>>
File: 1471294145282.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1471294145282.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>90046287
>>
File: 1473388502419.jpg (535KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
1473388502419.jpg
535KB, 1000x1537px
>>90046301
>>
File: Dream-Speech.png (1016KB, 582x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dream-Speech.png
1016KB, 582x900px
>>90046316
>>
File: 1473260735892.png (1MB, 1890x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1473260735892.png
1MB, 1890x1460px
>>90035801
>What are they missing out on excatly that isnt superman?
Speech.
But nothing you care about, clearly.
>>
File: blonde doctor.jpg (42KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
blonde doctor.jpg
42KB, 465x465px
>Man of Steel sucked
>Batman v Superman sucked
>Suicide Squad really sucked
>Wonder Woman is a mess according to multiple sources
>the Batman movie can't find a director
>Affleck supposedly wants out
>does the Flash movie even have a director?

The DCEU is a slow, horrible car wreck that is taking place over the span of several years.
>>
>>90031468
I am shocked! SHOCKED!
Well not that shocked.
>>
>>90046375
and costing billions
>>
>>90046375
If you enjoy schadenfreude it's been a great few years.
>>
>>90046413
>cheat on your wife with your own children's nanny
>mistress is a blatant gold digger who gleefully tells anyone who asks about how she hit the big time by fucking you
>wife leaves with your kids, rolls her eyes at your obvious midlife crisis on latenight talk shows
>slowly but surely all your creative projects and movies turn to shit one by one
>even your dream role as your childhood idol turns into a farce with a juggalo clown directed by a hack
>try to escape the nightmare you've made of your life by taking up addictive habits
>people take pictures of your obvious misery and use it for schadenfreude

Ben Affleck deserves worse.
>>
eh I'm boycotting Hollywood so it's very convenient for me that all these movies suck ass
>>
>>90046781
Like what?
>>
>>90037901
Is this surprising? No leak mentioned how Ares would look like. Chances are he stays in the human general form for the whole movie while changing in some fart cloud which disappears when WW kills him.
>>
File: 1472056622003.webm (3MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472056622003.webm
3MB, 1280x1024px
Posting Wonder Woman because this all sucks.
>>
>>90046375
The Flash movie is being rewritten from scratch, AGAIN
>>
>>90046375
Shazam and Aquaman will save everything.
>>
File: 1334842298313.jpg (71KB, 336x352px) Image search: [Google]
1334842298313.jpg
71KB, 336x352px
>>90047233
>the next movie!
>no, that one didn't count, the next movie!
>the next one!
>the one after that!
>the next one for sure will save the DCEU!!!
>>
>>90047258
You won't be laughing when Spider-Man becomes MCU's first big flop!
>>
>>90047278
Jokes aside, that'd be impossible even if it was actually bad. The turds that were the two TASM movies still made 700+ million dollaroos
>>
>>90047278
yeah I will.
>>
>>90047319
Black Panther will flop since only black people might see it.

Not black, not interested.
>>
>>90047358
It might be a problem for the Chinese market, but I'll go see it.
>>
>>90046375
Honestly DC fans should hope the DCEU collapses as soon as possible. That way they can try again sooner. Or at least just go back to making solo Batman, Superman, etc films.
>>
>>90047380

Likewise. I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of movie they try with it. We've had heist movies, pulp action and modern spy so far.
>>
>>90047429
The MC will make quips and learn a lesson in humility, defeating in the end an enemy with the same powers as he does.
>>
>>90047429
>We've had heist movies, pulp action and modern spy so far.
They're all the same quip trash.
>>
>>90047278
Either it flops to which Sony Pictures will surely be scrapped and the rights sold back.

Or its a hit and Sony still has little choice but to work closely with Marvel to make future films.

Win win either way.
>>
File: 1483950059336.png (585KB, 891x980px) Image search: [Google]
1483950059336.png
585KB, 891x980px
>>90047452
>>90047481

>mad DCcks
>>
>>90047452

Black panther isn't really a quippy person. Humility, maybe. Pride and ego has always been iconic traits of his nature.
>>
>>90047429

The way Cooglar describes it they are going for Afro-futuristic with a dash of Clancy.
>>
>>90044201
>Gal Gadot is the Roman Reigns of cinema
really made me think
>>
>>90047495
>Black panther isn't really a quippy person.
This your first MCU flick?
>>
>>90047495
A lot of the characters aren't quippers but they're turned into that for these shitty movies. Black Panther was grumpy in Civil War but he'll be a wise cracking quip master come his own movie.
>>
>>90047500

So a dash of science fiction, some political spy drama all with an African theme?

I could go for that.

>>90047510

No but I also saw Black Panther in the last movie he was in. He's not much of a talker and more solemn than quippy.
>>
>>90047531
How much does the Egg Council pay you?
>>
>>90047551
More than you earn in a year.
>>
>>90046334
>>90046287

Man, I'd love to see a movie adaptation of some of these scenes but the Man of Steel/Batman vs Superman movies really don't move towards that sort of inspiring hero very easily.

Like, people make the Jesus comparison with supes a lot but the movies really felt like they missed the core part of Jesus. That he was entirely human, not just entirely god. He made friends and changed minds as an inspiring individual. He inspired people to turn away from evil and choose good.

Oddly enough, one of the things I've seen that got the idea behind superman perfectly is a card game and it did it with nearly no story writing. Sentinels of the Multiverse. One of it's characters is not!superman. His deck is a very supportive deck because he's a hero who inspires the best in his friends and is willing to sacrifice for them.
>>
>>90047578
I want a Batman and Superman movie to be like a buddy cop movie or has the sort of dynamics.
>forced to work together
>seems to be polar opposites at first
>plenty of disagreement, but ultimately still on the same side pursuing a common goal
>gradually learn to cooperate and learn from each other
At least, that's what some of the best moments between the two are like to me.
>>
>>90047623
>it's a "a kid's cartoon does it better than the big budget movie franchise" episode
Gross.
>>
>>90047623

Yeah. A lot of things seem to forget that the pair are friends and deeply respect each other. Yes, Batman fears what Superman could become if he goes down a dark path but Superman also has concerns for his friend's soul as Batman is often on the edge of falling into that abyss himself. So they protect each not just physically but emotionally.

They don't always line up but at their core they are both good people who are not so petulant and childish they need to drag the other one down to make themselves feel good. This isn't ASBAR, after all.
>>
>>90047623
It's a simple thing, really. Snyder is just way too caught up with what 'superman' as an entity/symbol means and completely ignores clark kent the person. Say what you want about Nolan, but he actually has the sense to balance the symbol of batman as an entity and batman as a person.
>>
>>90047067
Working with Kevin Smith again
>>
>>90046375
>Cyborg got canned
>Shazam got shafted for The Rock
>>
>>90047173
He's not a cloud. It's confirmed he will have humanoid form and wear armor, which doesn't look that much like classic Ares, and not that much like New52 Ares either. He will have a ram skull for a helmet/mask.

Also, batman-news said today that it will be David Thewlis, not the general who appeared in the trailers. That one will probably be a red herring. Ares will probably disguise himself as an ally during the rest of the movie.
>>
File: theproducers2005maxandleo.jpg (24KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
theproducers2005maxandleo.jpg
24KB, 460x300px
>>90043291
>Step one: We find the worst script ever written.
>Step two: We hire the worst director in town.
>Step three: I raise two million dollars.
>Step four: We hire the worst actors in New York and open on Boardway
>And before you can say Step Five, we close on Boardway, take our two million and go to Rio.
>>
>>90046316
Err, what happened next? This really needs the next page, anon.
>>
>>90029640
It's the editors and executives, making fucking retarded decisions.
I mean, WB decided to hire the guys who made the Suicide Squad trailers to edit the entire movie, just because people liked the trailers.
They have bran damaged people in high positions that will probably never leave.
>>
>>90047623
>Loeb should've been in charge of the DCEU
>>
>>90044885
They are listening to people too much and basing his decision too much on what people thought on past works.

They should just make a movie they have fun making.

You can't make anything if you have people making you change things that you didn't even make yet because what people did in other project that is not even this one.
>>
The greek gods side of Wonder Woman is boring as fuck.

I'd much rather see her fighting someone like Giganta.
>>
>>90034724
>entire books writtten

You're not serious, right?
>>
>>90043291

Zack made 90% of the calls you're talking about, including casting Batfleck. Additionally, they weren't made at the same time.
>>
>>90049561
It's really a short term planning problem. The execs make a bit of money and leave the mess for the next mook to fix. But the returns get smaller and smaller.
>>
>>90050236

See also: Disney under Eisener.

He produced shit cashgrab animated features, underfunded the Disney Parks (and fucked up Disneyland Paris). Lots of short term money spinners that hurt the company in the long run.
>>
>>90033764
they'll just say it isn't a good example of feminism that attempts to co-opt the movement to disguise a poor film
>>
File: walking down the street.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
walking down the street.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>90047190
>>
>>90050133
>You're not serious, right?

Its a big world, that could mean a lot of things, I can write one right now if I wanted and self publish it like a retard
>>
>>90049055
>>Cyborg got canned
He is goint to be the lead in the Teen Titans movie.
>>
File: chill penguin reaction.jpg (21KB, 300x383px) Image search: [Google]
chill penguin reaction.jpg
21KB, 300x383px
>>90049055
>>Cyborg got canned
He is goint to be the lead in the Teen Titans movie.

When WB plays the Teen Titans card, ohhh fuck, Marvel will be over!
>>
>>90029527
>but don't forget that Wonder Woman sucks
Fuck off
>>
>>90051542
>Teen Titans

That's going to kill the Avengers, holy shit. Teen Titans go is like 10 times more popular than Avengers Assemble.

The kids have spoken gentlemen, that's going to bring all the money at the end.
>>
>>90032720
I thought his wife took him back
>>
>>90051291
You're understanding of the world is that of a child. I'm clocking you at around 14.. Either that or you are a very sad lonely adult.. If you ever wonder why no women will touch you (that aren't repulsive) it's because of your immature and misogynistic ideals
>>
>>90052321
Fuck "your">>90052321
>>
>>90031150

Fuck Patty, this is why we don't have women directors. I remember reading an article about Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, and they mentioned something about how the director was a soft spoken little bitch who had trouble speaking his mind, and I knew that movie was going to be shit. And it was. So, despite the fact that that dude is a fucking genius, his little bitch ass hasn't made a movie since then.
>>
>>90052352
>if a woman speaks softly she's not fit for the job
>if a woman is tough enough for the job she's too bossy and a bitch

this is why we need feminism
>>
>>90052321
Huh?
>>
>>90045721
>>90046182
>We know as a fact that Snyder retconned Zeus into the creator of humanity
When did this happened?
>>
>>90052571
french magazine interviewed the cast and crew
Zeus created mankind and the Amazons
Ares is jealous of mankind and wants to kill them all
Amazons help Zeus to fight against Ares
Zeus is the one to give the Amazons an Island
Ares kills Zeus

Ares still wants to wipe out humanity and in WW1 he wants a gas formula (from Dr. Poison) to kill everyone
>>
File: 1479763774924.jpg (23KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1479763774924.jpg
23KB, 380x380px
>>90052706
>Ares kills Zeus
>>
File: 1482814409274.jpg (3MB, 3577x5760px) Image search: [Google]
1482814409274.jpg
3MB, 3577x5760px
>>90047190
>>90051440

In an interview with journalists from Brazil they wouldn't hire an actress with the Lynda Carter body type because they said it would be a risk
>>
>>90029709
MCU domination has allowed the MCU to become stagnant, to say nothing of the effect on Marvel proper.
>>
>>90052706
>this bulshit
I already hate this movie.
>>
>>90052706
They know Ares is not Satan, right?
>>
>>90052706
>Ares kills Zeus
Confirmed shit.
>>
>>90052934
Yeah, hiring someone actually attractive rather than a skinny kike, you can't do that.
>>
>>90052706
>Zeus created mankind and the Amazons
Did he even read Azz's run? Does he know how Amazons and Greeks work?
>Ares is jealous of mankind and wants to kill them all
That's not how the God of War works.
>Amazons help Zeus to fight against Ares
>Zeus is the one to give the Amazons an Island
REEEE
>Ares kills Zeus
Straight-up retarded.

>Ares still wants to wipe out humanity and in WW1 he wants a gas formula (from Dr. Poison) to kill everyone
Why are they even trying to bring Ares and the Greeks into it?

The WWI arc is different from the Greek arc.
>>
>>90029640
It's He-Man, but blame WB for casting Skeletor. It's like inviting the masters of the universe to intervene
>>
>>90031468
>>90031468
hopefully this movie tanks so bad she is forgotten about. She is NOT AN ACTRESS! She's a fucking model and a bad one. I haven't talked to a single person who likes her
>>
>>90036603
that is Ms Marvel stupid, a bloodthirsty psycopath in a leotard who lusts for spider-butt
>>
>>90053711
>Why are they even trying to bring Ares and the Greeks into it?
Because the entire backstory is written by Snyder, even though WW is made by a different director.
>>
>>90052981
>They know Ares is not Satan, right?
Snyder only knows Christianity. And that means he can only accept other deities by re-written them into Christian tales.
>>
>>90042629
Maybe they should have gotten a male director and a properly sexy lead with a Wonder Woman classic hourglass figure and the movie wouldn't be so sucky....
Nah fuck Drumpf and fuck white people
>>
>>90054036

Whatever convinced them that he understands the DC universe?

What do they even allow Johns to do?
>>
>>90054203
They just keep him around to do PR and feed him cereal
>>
Who the fuck is Patty Jenkins anyway?
Directed one movie 10 years ago, dropped out from another, and that's literally it.
What a surprise it will be if this movie turns out to be bad, no one expects it from a director with such history!
>>
>>90054270
muh female director
>>
>>90054270
She directed a couple of TV episodes but she's not even a "TV director" with some track record either

And from what we saw for the action sequences, she just mimicks Snyder
>>
File: Snyder Cycle.png (1MB, 2673x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Snyder Cycle.png
1MB, 2673x1750px
>>90029640
There has been one very specific hack involved with all the DCEU movies from day one.
>>
>>90029640
Snyder being a marvel agent makes more sense than all the Critics conspiracy bullshit.
>>
>>90036054
It bugged the hell out of me.
>>
>>90054270
Good match for Gadot then.
>>
>>90052409
>>if a woman is tough enough for the job she's too bossy and a bitch
And??
Nobody likes their boss. If you want to be liked, DON'T BE THE BOSS.
>>
>>90036349
I'm a massive MCU fag but I agree. Dr. Strange was weak as fuck (except for the action) and competition keeps things fresh and ensures that we all win. Deadpool and Logan are adding different things to capeshit that are much needed.
>>
>>90047358
I'm interested as shit. Director with chops, top tier cast, wild looking concept art - I'm more interested in BP than Homecoming, Captain Marvel or even Infinity War
>>
>>90047481
You tell em, anon. Who the fuck wants to laugh and have fun at the movies? I need my children's funny book heroes to be serious business.
>>
>>90029640
The sad part is that with the borderline autistic amount of comic references and obscure characters in MOS and BVS, I'm convinced that Snyder is an actual DC fan.
>>
>>90058419
>Obscure characters

name one
KGBeast is the most obscure one and he isn't that obscure

Snyder has already admited he didn't read "normal comics" as a kid
He might read some popular material for the movies but he certainly isn't "an actual DC fan"
>>
>>90058574
Colonel Hardy (although he's not a comics character, his callsign was "Guardian")
Dr. Emil Hamilton
Major Carol "Carrie" Farris
Car-Vex
Dev-Em (interestingly, considering that the prequel comic and Krypton are canon in the DCEU, Dev-Em appears to be a name passed down through the generations)
Faora is arguably obscure
Jax-Ur
Nadira
Nam-Ek
Tor-An
Steve Lombard is arguably somewhat obscure
Father Leone
Kelor
Kenny Braverman
Zod's ship is called the Black Zero

Emmett Vale
Jenet Klyburn
Silas Stone
>>
are they gonna blame white male nerd when this gonna flop?
>>
>>90059180
David Goyer wrote the film. He probably had more of a hand in writing these in.
>>
>>90035093
That's why journalists have rules and integrity while these internet sites always class their staff as 'bloggers' so they can just say whatever click bait they like with no repercussions
>>
>>90046334
>le american way
stupid fuck, it was going well until that
>>
File: 1487285166798.jpg (175KB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
1487285166798.jpg
175KB, 1280x992px
>>90029527
>Another DC film will suck
>Marvel movies are becoming rapidly stale since they don't have a rival and they can play it safe
>Cape genre will be western 2.0 without reaching its full potential and will probably die by the end of 2020.
>Comics will never have again such exposure in mainstream media
>And nobody took advantage of that.
Worst outcome.
>>
>>90060393
Deadpool and Logan is good competition, I think
>>
>>90060393
>Marvel movies are becoming rapidly stale

This year we're getting Guardians 2 and Thor 3, which will be anything but stale.
>>
>>90043289
This

Diane Nelson needs to fucking go.

She's a marketing twat who got put in charge of the entire DC brand under Warner Brothers AND DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE.
>>
File: j000z.jpg (100KB, 356x600px) Image search: [Google]
j000z.jpg
100KB, 356x600px
>>90031468
How dare you disparage a member of the tribe like this. Oy vey, wud a shoah.
>>
>>90049527
It works. The gunman lets the hostage go and the day is saved because Superman can into deescalation when he's not directed by Snyder.
>>
>>90061144
let's hope so.
>>
>>90036054

we never actually see him kill anyone and in Begins he literally flips a police car through the air with cops inside
>>
>>90062039
>we never actually see him kill anyone

if you weren't paying attention
>>
>>90054270
Pine was ghost directing the movie
>>
File: 464215668.jpg (88KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
464215668.jpg
88KB, 670x409px
>>90043874
>>
>>90062340
Just like Affleck was ghost directing BvS?
>>
File: Watch It Dormammu.jpg (27KB, 377x325px) Image search: [Google]
Watch It Dormammu.jpg
27KB, 377x325px
>>90060393
>10000000th MCU is stale post
>Dr. Strange was visually interesting, had barely any quips and Dormammu was even defeated in an interesting way
Ironically these posts are infinitely more generic than what marvel's been doing, but keep on parroting /tv/ posts, my man.
>>
>>90062782
>implying he wasn't
>>
>>90062929
Well the town and argo were mediocre, but not outright shit, so I doubt it
>>
>>90052425
Just a random faggot.
>>
>>90062828
All of that is false.
>>
>>90063329
It's not, but okay
>>
>>90035093

But RoguePOTUS keeps writing down stupid shit, and then the annoying orange actually does the stupid shit. If it's not real, Trump's just following this asshole and implementing whatever he says
>>
>>90066119
If RoguePOTUS gets anything right, it's because Trump is predictable enough that he might actually do whatever they're suggesting he might do. There are several cases in which the account could have broken big political news stories, such as the firing of Nancy Yates or the resigning of Michael Flynn, but they said nothing at all. Furthermore, the fact that their Twitter bio once stated that they would be blocking anybody (even journalists) who asked for verification should have been a red flag to anybody paying attention to them at all.
>>
My last 2 digits will be the RT score
>>
>>90062039

>we never actually see him kill anyone

Except for all the people he kills in front of the camera.
>>
>>90029527
no shit this was going to suck, it's DC
>>
>>90046316
keep in mind this was when he didnt have powers either.
>>
>>90066610
Sad!
>>
>>90054444
Checked.
>>
File: ;nkkjh78.jpg (99KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
;nkkjh78.jpg
99KB, 640x360px
>>90054444
>>
>>90058574
idk why everyone gets so triggered that Snyder, like any edgy teen, got into comics as a teen through edgy teen shity. Hell, when I was a teen I read fucking Wanted.
>>
>>90052409
>this is why we need feminism
Humanity needs feminism like Europe needs rapefugees.
>>
>>90071416
Because everyone grew out of their edgy teen phase
>>
>>90029527
Canceling DCAU becomes even bigger mistake by the day.
>>
>>90071506
>everyone
Well clearly not everybody. To borrow a weeab topic as reference, the Japanese came up with the term chuunibyo for a good reason. Some people simply didn't grow out that phase.

Like Zach Snyder, for instance.
>>
>>90035813
Underrated Post.
>>
File: STICC.jpg (120KB, 902x1199px) Image search: [Google]
STICC.jpg
120KB, 902x1199px
>>
>>90047452
>like, all marvel movies go like this, right?
>hero is introduced
>hero has problem
>hero solves problem
>what the hell marvel XD
>>
>>90029640
Say what you like about Marvel movies, but they are at least coherent, because Marvel Studios are mostly left alone to handle their business.
>>
>>90060440
Logan will flop
Deadpool was last year
>>
>>90035474
Everyone got the theme. The problem is the way the movie was put together was rubbish.
>>
>>90052973
If the MCU were stagnant, Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy and Dr. Strange would never exist.
>>
>>90063354
it has less quips than AOU but enough to kill the drama in nearly every scene.

>>90062828
>>Dr. Strange was visually interesting, had barely any quips and Dormammu was even defeated in an interesting way
by infinite quip.
>>
File: lxLnW7rV0Xs1HijLEVoOlTMrjKu.jpg (91KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
lxLnW7rV0Xs1HijLEVoOlTMrjKu.jpg
91KB, 780x439px
>>90052981
>They know Ares is not Satan, right?
>They know Hades is not Satan, right?

>>90054061
>Snyder only knows Christianity. And that means he can only accept other deities by re-written them into Christian tales.
>>
>>90029851
I honestly forgot justice league was coming out in 2017
>>
>>90077029

What is your guideline on what a 'Quip' is? As all Dr Strange did was keep repeating what he was there for in a matter of fact way.
>>
>>90052934
>>
>>90047358
Reminder that half the avengers are gonna be in BP, (as dr.strange and hulk are in Thor and Tony is in Spiderman, marvel you're diabolic!)
>>
>>90073684

Zach is as far from chuuni as you get.
>>
>>90077850
>What is your guideline on what a 'Quip' is? As all Dr Strange did was keep repeating what he was there for in a matter of fact way.
the editing like a cartoon gag
>>
>>90079399
I disagree. Anyone with a desk full of skulls and axes just because he thinks they look cool is at least 20% chuuni.
>>
>>90079447

>>What is your guideline on what a 'Quip' is?
>the editing
>>
>>90079774
A 'quip' is anything that might make the audience smile. Smiling is for babies and has no place in legitimate cinema.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-02-20-13-48-11.png (164KB, 1374x1219px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-20-13-48-11.png
164KB, 1374x1219px
>>90079447
>the editing
>>
Not surprised.

The movie looked like a shitty fan film from the start.
>>
>>90036054
I always thought he should be a killer, the only reason he isnt is no one can come up with new ideas for villians. Nut at the same time it opens up the plothole of "why doesnt batman just kill x". Why the joker, or harley are still alive is a mystery. Why any villian would be doesnt make sense now
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (589KB, 576x360px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
589KB, 576x360px
>>90043621
He knows magic(k) you know?
>>
File: nido.org_1463861120529.jpg (8KB, 238x279px) Image search: [Google]
nido.org_1463861120529.jpg
8KB, 238x279px
>>90054444
DAMN MATE.
>>
>>90052409
How about being a soft-spoken person who knows when to put their foot down?

The issue isn't that women can't be good directors, it's that women tend to be used to getting everything handed to them on a silver platter because of nu-males giving them everything they ask for without actually having them work for it.

Like do you think it's a coincidence that the most successful women in the world were ones who had to grow up during an era where women had to fight for the right to be taken seriously?
>>
>>90035610
So he cut off the most interesting parts of Jesus's story just like he cut off the most interesting parts of Superman's character.

Makes you think.
>>
>>90062039
ahem
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgkQS7q6sT0
>>
>>90029527
>>>/pol/
>>
>>90079767
What's wrong with axes? He just likes to chop wood.
>>
>>90080373
>Batman risks his life to save Harley from drowning
>Harley is confirmed to helping murder Robin in the same movie
>>
>>90079857
Which is why most art house films are garbage that only gets seen by art snobs and hipsters.
>>
>>90081014
Then get a real woodcutter's axe, not the decorative shit.
>>
>>90080373
>>90081476
I could almost forgive Batman killing people if they at least had the balls to kill off the Joker for killing Robin.

Oh, but y'can't do that because "muh Joker immunity" but shooting Jimmy Olsen in the face just to set the stage, oh that's perfectly a-okay.
>>
>>90059773
fuck off commie
Superman is 100% AMERICAN
>>
File: 856876574576465.jpg (20KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
856876574576465.jpg
20KB, 249x249px
Wonder Woman gets overshadowed by Captain Kirk in her own movie.

Also she doesn't know what sex is.
>>
>>90076145

Looks like a cosplay in comiccon
>>
Holy fucking shitballs, is there a more incompetent bunch than WB out there?

How can you take something like DC, rich with lore and great characters and produce a franchise that is worse than the Bayformers?

We live in a world where Guardians of the Galaxy will make more money than Batman vs Superman and Justice League. Let that sink in for a moment.
>>
Anyone else finding it strange how a lot of people is leaking the entire plot with details and everyone knowing there were test screenings with pictures with Snyder/Patty and all?

It's almost like WB wants to see the internet reaction as well.
>>
Why did they use a line from the classic theme and not BEREN REREREN?
>>
>>90082226
>Holy fucking shitballs, is there a more incompetent bunch than WB out there?
Sony
>>
>>90082248
They are probably panicking.

Great

Like when they released that picture with the league and everybody made fun of Cyborg for having Megatron's head on his crotch.
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.