[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy old while their villains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Why are Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy old while their villains have stayed young?
>>
File: 107764.jpg (39KB, 225x350px)
107764.jpg
39KB, 225x350px
>>90026088

are they young?

I thought everyone was old.

and Mantaray had been frozen.

>talking about sponge bob lore
>>
Man Ray was frozen in tartar sauce for decades, and Dirty Bubble doesn't age because bubbles don't age.
>>
>>90026088
Man-Ray was frozen and Dirty Bubble is a bubble. Other villains like Atomic Flounder have aged normally.
>>
manray was frozen for who knows how long
dirty bubble is just a bubble
>>
What happened to the rest of the ILJSA? If they retired, we never saw them in the retirement home.
>>
>>90026296
No anon they lost their costumes for a reason they are dead
>>
So the Dirty Bubble went on vacation to Cancun with The Killer Shrimp once. Do you think it got gay?
>>
File: 1313613920045.png (8KB, 400x400px)
1313613920045.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>90026134
/thread

Why is /co/ so retarded?
>>
>>90026705
Why do we still come here?
>>
Why were the IJLSA based entirely underwater if only Mermaid-Man and Barnacle Boy were aquatic-themed?
>>
>>90026729
The autism is amusing.
>>
>>90026911
Maybe they weren't. Only mermaid man and barnacle boy are left so they got the costumes and moved back under the sea
>>
Black dont crack
>>
>>90026501
how do you get gay with a bubble?

Does the dirty bubble even have a gender?
>>
>>90026985
No it's not.
>>
File: 1473171754712.gif (2MB, 300x225px)
1473171754712.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>90027160
>he's never fucked a bubble
>>
Uh... Well, i-it's funny that you should... I mean th- See th- George, they're onto us!
>>
Why did Fake Science Monthly post that Seabears were real, when they were actually real?
>>
>>90026296
they were parodies of the Justice League, right? In that case they are probably in retirement homes over the surface, together with David Hasslehoff
>>
>>90026088
>>
What does the dirty bubble even do?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.