[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You faggots didn't lie. This shit is great and it managed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: SamuraiJack.png (169KB, 430x245px)
SamuraiJack.png
169KB, 430x245px
You faggots didn't lie. This shit is great and it managed to create a good tone with an episode that had nearly no spoken lines. I actually had to tear up a bit at the reunion with Jack's mother
Are the next episodes more of the same with a straight plot or self contained stories?
>>
>>90025312
After the scarab drone battle with the archaeologist dogs, Samurai Jack is mostly self contained stories within each episode.
>>
>>90025312
Most are self contained stories.

One exception is the scotsman, who shows up 3 times total, but even then his stories are separate minus the fact they know each other. Other than that are just small references to previous experiences.

Even though the new season will be more attached and finish the story,
>>
Stop making this thread, you faggot.
>>
File: Screenshot (158).png (971KB, 1920x1080px)
Screenshot (158).png
971KB, 1920x1080px
>>90025374
Not exactly, it stays linear for a couple more episodes.
The dogs tell him to go north, in which he frees the woolies, who then send him to the desert to find the jewel.
>>
>>90027146
>stop discussing things I don't like
>>
I forget what the episode is called, but my favorite one is where there's no dialogue at all. Its Jack and some thief looking for a diamond and they get stuck in a maze. At the end they get the diamond and it breaks and they both have a hearty laugh. After that, Jack leaves and the guy stays behind. Then a bunch of robots show up and surround the guy and then it ends right there. I love that one so much, its like the only one Ive remembered all these years until I watched some episodes again a few weeks ago. Anyone know what that episodes called? I'd love to see it again. I've always loved episodes where no one talks. I tend to like Silent characters
>>
>>90031661
Season 3, episode 13 "Jack and the Labyrinth"
>>
>>90028279
Seeing how that happens at the beginning of season 1 I can't help but wonder if Genndy first intended to have a cartoon in which each Macguffin would lead him to the next in order to create a more evident connection between episodes before he scrapped the idea and decided to tell individual stories.
>>
It has some continuity but it's episodic.
>>
>>90031661
Not to burst your bubble, but there is quite a bit of dialogue in that episode. Jack the the Thief have some relatively long (at least for Samurai Jack standards) exchanges.
>>
>>90025312
contained stories, but they're all done really well. there's a few couple episode story arcs here and there, but it's few. This new season is going to be nothing but plot though, and I can't wait
>>
>>90028279
>>90031721

We should make map to follow Jack's journey across each season.

Some places that he went are easy to get, like Japan, Scotland, Egypt, Nepal and Sweden.
>>
File: First_fight.png (352KB, 1366x768px)
First_fight.png
352KB, 1366x768px
>>90025312
The only thing that annoys me about Samurai Jack is that he never goes full samurai again.

>no armor
>no horse riding
>no archery
>no spear

Seriously, that first battle was great.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.