[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't it be cool to see the teen titans on a DC film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: tt.jpg (12KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
tt.jpg
12KB, 186x271px
Wouldn't it be cool to see the teen titans on a DC film? I would love to see robin introduce the team to other dc characters like batman.
>>
>>90015602
There was almost a tv series until TNT dropped it before it even got into production
>>
Teen Titans lends itself to a television format better due to it's more soap opera feel.
>>
File: 6767100089.jpg (128KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
6767100089.jpg
128KB, 766x960px
>>90015619
Ugh. My dreams.
>>
>>90015631
Still, wouldn't be cool to see batman fight with the teen titans? Fuck im hard just thinking about it.
>>
>>90015671
Read the comics dumb ass.
>>
>>90015725
But that requires effort. Also what I'm getting at i seeing the characters from the cartoon in a film but with the same animation. Like an hour-long crossover or the same show, kind of.
>>
>>90015602
Considering how the DCEU has been a Teen Titans movie is not currently a good idea.

I'm pretty sure that we will get a live action Teen Titans show eventually.
>>
>>90015602
As long as its not damian
>>
File: plz no.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
plz no.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>90015825
>live action
>mfw
>>
>>90015642

It gets worse, they actually had an interesting lineup.

>Robin/Dick Grayson
>Raven/Rachel Roth
>Starfire/Koriand’r
>Barbara Gordon
>Hawk/Hank Hall
>Dove/Dawn Granger

According to the leaks:

Dick was still going by Robin with plans for him to become Nightwing. He was the main focus with a coming of age theme. Something happened and he felt betrayed by Batman, so now he's trying to find his own identity.

Barbara had already been paralyzed but hadn't taken up the Oracle name yet. She was going to fill a support role as she discovers her new purpose in life.

A love triangle between Raven/Dick/Starfire was hinted at.

Apparently the pilot would have had Dick working with the Boston Police Department to solve cases with Barbara supporting him. During a case he bumps into Hawk and Dove, forming the team. Starfire and Raven apparently show up at the end.
>>
>>90016342
>Babs

dodged a bullet
>>
File: rage.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>90016342
>>
File: giphy (1)0987.gif (333KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1)0987.gif
333KB, 350x263px
>>90016354
>>
>>90015767
You want an animated TT feature film featuring Batman?

Anon..
>>
>>90017809
As long as they get Adam Sandler to be Batman. I'm sure everyone would love it.
>>
>>90016342
>A love triangle between Raven/Dick/Starfire was hinted at.

Fuck... Robrae was my original OTP is a kid. Real romantic tension between them would have been awesome.

Wonder if the triangle would have become a trinity. There would have been somewhat of a possibility due to Raven's interest in Starfire when demonic and Star being quite open with relationships
>>
>>90015921
Timfrag pls.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.