[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We are Siamese if you please >We are Siamese if you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: siamese.jpg (26KB, 629x354px) Image search: [Google]
siamese.jpg
26KB, 629x354px
>We are Siamese if you please
>We are Siamese if you don't please

What did they mean by this
>>
It means they don't give a fuck about how racially stereotypical and insensitive they are, they're gonna wreck yo shit.
>>
>>90015180
They are Siamese cats.
>>
They are Siamese regardless of how you feel about it.
>>
>>90015180
It means Siamese cats don't give a fuck.

RIP in piece Tommy Boy you glorious basterd. You were truly to great for this world
>>
>>90015180
I'd please them.
>>
The Siamese cat is one of the first distinctly recognized breeds of Asian cat. Derived from the rtgs: wichianmat (Thai: วิเชียรมาศ, [wí.tɕʰīan.mâːt] ( listen)) landrace, one of several varieties of cat native to Thailand (formerly known as Siam), the Siamese became one of the most popular breeds in Europe and North America in the 20th century.
>>
File: CatHappyReactionImage.jpg (179KB, 535x499px) Image search: [Google]
CatHappyReactionImage.jpg
179KB, 535x499px
>>90015257

Hell, that applies to all cats. They're some of the first animals who domesticated themselves so that we humans wait on them paw and hind paw. They got us wrapped around their tail and we don't care 'cause we're stupid.
>>
>>90015206
Were they male or female?
>>
>>90016308
Yes.
>>
>>90015180
The dancing nigger was rightfully banned from the cartoon but I don't see why they banned the Siamese cats.
>>
If you complain about this song, you haven't had a Siamese cat.

This is entirely accurate.
>>
>>90015180
Whether you like it or not, they are what they are, Siamese.
>>
>>90016838
This.
>>
CHING CHONG LING LONG TING TONG OH THOSE YELLOW FOLKS SO FUNNY
>>
>>90016835
Siam was a place in asia, and they have stereotypical asian features.

What do you mean "banned?" In TV airings? Or they just plain cut those from the DVD's?
>>
>>90016790
True to their homeland.
>>
>>90017496
Is that a kathoey?
>>
>>90015180
Mandatory video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR7VhRq2yns
>>
>>90017496
There aren't any women (female) in that webm at all right?
>>
>>90017806
filename.
>>
>>90017924
I mean "her" and every other person in the background
>>
>>90017640
Whole channel is pure cringe.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.