[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we know Professor X didn't just brainwash all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 3.jpg (29KB, 326x370px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
29KB, 326x370px
How do we know Professor X didn't just brainwash all of his students?
>>
>>89999921
Because he wasn't fucking Jean in that weird astral projection realm 24/7, for one.
>>
>>89999921
That's a legitimate concern, can't trust mindreaders. Around telepaths, wear your tin foil hats
>>
File: 1447870119069.jpg (206KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1447870119069.jpg
206KB, 640x1136px
>The X-Men were all manipulated by Xavier
>everyone was manipulated by Xavier
>the anti-mutant legislation was Xavier
>The Brotherhood of Mutants was Xavier
>Civil War was Xavier
>Secret Invasion was Xavier
>Secret Wars was Xavier
>>
>>90000008
Isn't Prof X more than a mindreader

Can't he unironically just control anyone's mind?

WHY COULDN'T HE STOP 99.99% OF THE BAD SHIT IN X-MEN
>>
>>90000181
GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLES
>>
>>90000138
Why else would genetic mutants be supposedly "reviled" in a world where other supers who developed their mutations later in life are hailed as heroes?

It's just a big ruse to keep the whole flock of brainwashed muties hanging from the lips of their bald sheperd.
>>
>>90000329
why would he need lies to keep them under control when he has mind control for that
>>
>>90000138
>Xavier is the Professor Zoom of Marvel
>>
>>89999921
Yet never doing anything to put a stop to some of the more dangerous mutants.
>>
File: disgusted-supermanPukes.jpg (62KB, 655x654px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-supermanPukes.jpg
62KB, 655x654px
>>90000399
>Powergirl
>Ozymandias
Is it too much to ask that universes be kept separate even when making a stupid joke?
>>
File: 1310581525531.jpg (7KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1310581525531.jpg
7KB, 300x250px
>>90000588
No because company wars autism should never be paid any attention to, even for a joke. Unless is it to make fun of company wars autism
>>
>>90000711
I don't give a fuck about company wars. This just tickles my autism in the way that the image of Batman fixing his mom's tv does.
>>
>>89999999
>>
>>90000584
They'd just start wearing hats, anyway
>>
>>89999921
Hell, he's probably secretly responsible for most of their parents' deaths. The X-Men are 90% orphaned, right?
>>
They are not. In illuminaty, by bendis the writer of illuminaty written by bendis, xavier tell that long term mine control'don't work great. Basically tony want him to brainwash novaar into a good guy but xavier tell him that deep alteration end up making the victim mad or suicidal or violent. Xavier would be altering their mind for year and they would have been broken
>>
>>90003536
Bendis? THE writer! ?
>>
Yes, bendis, he create the plot for some ooks. You could have say he "write" them. Like a writer would.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.