/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This episode was great and the idea has tons of potential.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
This episode was great and the idea has tons of potential.

What are the odds it'll be completely squandered?
>>
for a moment i thought peri was checking dat ass
>>
>This episode was great
No it wasn't. There's even townie episodes more entertaining than that was.
>>
>>89997390
It was a potentially fun idea turned into a stupid episode. The car wash, really?
>>
File: Peridot Dat Ass.png (906KB, 1307x845px) Image search: [Google]
Peridot Dat Ass.png
906KB, 1307x845px
>>89997630
>>
>>89997390
I wanna fuck the garnet
>>
>>89997390
I wanna see them take turns on their gem roles if this happens again. I want a pumpkin with shades, Peridot with bangs over one eye and Lapis with a party hat on her nose.
>>
Episode was a let down. I was maybe too hopeful that it was going to go back to a monster of the week episode for once and just have the team actually have to fight a monster threatening the city.

Instead, they washed a car and tried to be other people.
>>
>>89997390
>Memes, Dick and Paki: from the files of Gem Squad
>potential
Lapis and Peridot are only ever good when interacting with Steven, Connie is never good, in fact she just drags down every scene she's in.
>>
>>89997390
best pearl yet
>>
File: tumblr_olitccQ42d1vcb24eo1_1280.jpg (308KB, 1280x864px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olitccQ42d1vcb24eo1_1280.jpg
308KB, 1280x864px
>>89999446
They were funner this episode than any other episode they were in together

>>89998085
It was a perfect way for them to show off their powers in an artsy way and awe the citizens, which is what I wanted. I was hoping from the moment I considered Lapis living on Earth that she would go down an artsy route and show off her powers to the townspeople. And fighting over a levitating car and yanking it back and forth in the air from each other was a great way to show them acting like a couple of kids fighting over a toy, but kids with dangerous superpowers

>>89997390
I like the potential it set out for their relationship. A bickering phase is what made Pearl and Amethyst fun too. Their fusion is gonna have huge control issues and it's gonna be a disaster
>>
File: 1452379940031.jpg (40KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1452379940031.jpg
40KB, 500x489px
>>89999851
You take that back!
>>
Fallen Petals is canon in volume 5!
>>
I hope we seem them combine their powers more but you know we're not going to see them again for like 20 episodes
>>
I bet you thought Peridot trying to act like Garnet was "funny" and "epic", didn't you?
>>
>>90000000
>>
It'll take years to undo the damage Zuke did
>>
>>90000686
No but the shit talk from the two of them was
>>
>>89997390
>SU
>Great

Ha. No.
>>
>>89997390
>Took a great idea for an episode an made into boring, mundane drivel
>Potential

Pretty much every idea that /co/ came up with for the episode was vastly superior. Even the shit ones.

The show has several seasons under its belt. It no longer has "potential". It's either good or it's fucking not

It's not
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.