[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captain America: Steve Rogers #12 preview. Yes, it's already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

Captain America: Steve Rogers #12 preview.

Yes, it's already out next week. Steve and Helmut are now besties, and Taskmaster knows Steve's HYDRA. The ride never ends!
>>
>>89982613
>>
>>89982640
Will Cap and Zemo be the breakout bromance of 2017?
>>
>>89982671
>>
>>89982697
I love how Spencer's brought back Black Ant, and is pretty much treating him just as O'Grady.
>>
>>89982725
isn't O'Grady dead?
>>
>>89982778
LMD.
>>
>>89982778
His mind was put into an LMD, which is Black Ant.
>>
>>89982613
A bad romance.
>>
>>89982811
>>89982797
ah. thanks
>>
>>89982671

>You two behave yourselves or I swear to god I am gonna turn this terrorist organization around.
>>
>>89982613
>ultimates 2, steve rogers and unworthy thor on my pull
>feels good man
>>
>>89982613
>Already out next week.
Secret Empire truly is the "Just Get It Over With" event.
>>
>>89982613
How is this so much better than superior Spider-Man when they have the same plot?
>>
>>89983484
Because cap fits better.

Really wish hyrda cap and retro cap co exist.
>>
>>89983484

Because Cap is actually keeping his cover relatively well by acting natural and manipulating the behavior of others to his own advantage, rather than going full retard with his totally legit and and not semi-villainous behavior like Otto. His only fuckup so far was not accounting for the black box in the crashed SHIELD aircraft or that anyone would be interested in acquiring it.

No one else would have suspected anything if it weren't for Taskmaster recovering the footage.
>>
>>89983669
>His only fuckup so far was not accounting for the black box in the crashed SHIELD aircraft

No, his fuck-up was not knowing there was a SECOND black box.
>>
File: todays deadpool.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
todays deadpool.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>89983669
Coulson and Deadpool know
>>
>>89982725
Fuck me, I read the paper as "Shill fired...
>>
>>89982697
What has Maria Hill done to get her fired? Is it because she is a cunt? Because from what I've read, she is one
>>
>>89983484
>when they have the same plot
A pre-existing villain isn't living inside Steve Rogers' body/brain?
>>
>>89983745

Yeah, pretty big fuckup on his part, especially since he was previously a director of SHIELD and worked with the organization for years to at least know something like that.

Or it could just be an asspull to provide a reason for Taskmaster to gain the biggest lead ever on Captain Hydra.
>>
>>89983914
I wonder if he's going to bring Ian back from limbo. He got into some alternative Hydra Cap the last time we saw him.
>>
>>89982697
>some anon making big promises
>>
>>89984085
It could be a new thing that happened after he stepped down.
>>
>>89983745
>>89984085

I think Taskmaster mentioned that it was Bagalian ship, and that most of those have secret, better hidden black boxes because "the damn things get stolen so much."
>>
>>89984834
Yep, it was a Bagalian ship, not a SHIELD ship. No reason Steve would know about it.
>>
>>89984061
She lives in a comic book universe so all her plans have to fail or most, if not all major villains would be delt with.
So her major plans lead to major fuck ups and major fuckups lead to removal of power.
>>
>>89982671
Has Zemo picked up the habit of vaporizing folks, or is it just a funny line?
>>
>>89983914
No, just Coulson.
>>
>another husbando issue already

nice
>>
>>89983484
No one has hit Cap's friends with the stupid stick. Everything he's done is still act the way Cap would...at least to his friends.
>>
File: Taskmaster10.jpg (1MB, 1280x1972px) Image search: [Google]
Taskmaster10.jpg
1MB, 1280x1972px
>>89982725
Spenser is a great fit to write Taskmaster.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.