[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now with Venom returning to the original numbering, let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: thunderbolts.jpg (268KB, 1008x1472px) Image search: [Google]
thunderbolts.jpg
268KB, 1008x1472px
Now with Venom returning to the original numbering, let's guess the next title Marvel will try to push the same gimmick.

Thunderbolts is close to a #200 if you ignore the Rulk run.
>>
More people should like the Thunderbolts.
>>
>>89980581
Hear hear. I legit liked the rulk run, but Ellis run through dark reign is best Thunderbolts.
>>
>>89980618
Ellis run is okay. Busiek/Nicieza was the best.

If it made me give this much of a shit about fucking Atlas then it has to be good.
>>
>>89979880
Amazing Spider-man would be the obvious one with Fantastic Four gone.
>>
>>89980618
>Ellis run through dark reign is best Thunderbolts
If you actually believe this, then I imagine you never actually read OG Thunderbolts. Ellis is fine, but he just turned the Thunderbolts into the Suicide Squad.

I like the Ellis run for what it is, but Busiek/Nicieza blows it out of the water.
>>
>>89980618
>Ellis run through dark reign is best Thunderbolts.
Seriously? You're claiming that not only is Ellis's run better than Busiek and Nicieza's, but Diggle's also is? Wew lad.
>>
Let's see

174 issues in vol 1
12 issues in vol 3 (current)
1 Annual 97
1 Annual 2000
1 Life Sentences
6 issues of Avengers/Thunderbolts
3 Ellisbolts one-shots (Reason in Madness, Breaking Point, International Incident)
1 Thunderbolts #163.1

If you add vol 2 to the count, 32 issues plus one annual: 231
>>
>>89981823
Oops, 232, forgot to add the annual.
>>
>>89980983
Digglebolts was really only good for turning Ghost into a rad motherfucker.
>>
>>89982064
Yeah, that was pretty much the best thing to come out of it. Everything else is forgettable.
>>
Parkerbolts was my jam
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.