[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a lesson Superman could learn for a Lego Superman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 17

File: The-Lego-Movie1.jpg (45KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
The-Lego-Movie1.jpg
45KB, 620x320px
What's a lesson Superman could learn for a Lego Superman movie? To be less coddling? Feel comfortable letting other people do their own thing? Learning to relax?
>>
>>89979306
Whatever the message as long as Channing Tatum is Superman and Jonah Hill is Hal Jordan I will be happy.
>>
Well in the Lego Movie his joke was ignoring Green Lantern so he could stop doing that
>>
>>89979410
Green who?
>>
>>89979410
Green Lantern was a try-hard wannabe fanboy that annoyed superman, in the Lego movie.

In the Batman movie, Superman just wants to party.

Lesson for lego universe superman... maybe take his job as an icon / role model more seriously?
>>
File: Sc-boostergold.jpg (8KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Sc-boostergold.jpg
8KB, 400x225px
>>89979495
This guy.
>>
>>89979525
I don't know if Supes should get his own movie, but I could see the JL taking a big part in TLBM2.

I mean, they didn't even bother invite to invite Bats. Bats has a lot of bridges to mend if he wants people to start seeing him as a jerkass loner weirdo.
>>
>>89979379
this it should be Superman and Green Lantern going up against Brainiac or something
>>
>>89979306
A Lego Superman Movie would deal with the fact that the world doesn't need or appreciate Superman or what he stands for anymore, a la Truth, Justice and the American Way. No one takes him seriously, or values his contributions so in a desperate attempt to stay relevant he allies himself with Luthor and overgoes a makeover, becoming darker and edgier to try and better fit with the modern world's more cynical outlook. Obviously, though, it'll turn out that Lex was in cahoots with Darkseid and was just playing him and that he was secretly finding a way to siphon off his powers so that he could be the Superman the world "needs". Powerless, Superman has to learn that sometimes growing up and losing your innocent view of the world isn't necessarily a good thing. He finds a way to restore his powers and split them between everyone in Metropolis. With all of them imbued with Superman's power, they team up to stop Lex and come to understand that there's a (lego)piece of what Superman represents in all of them. Superman gets his powers back, goes back to being his regular self without trying to ape anti-heroes and is finally regarded as Metropolis' savior again.

>Channing Tatum as Superman
>Chloe Grace Mortez as Supergirl
>Terry Crews as Steel
>Tina Fey as Lois Lane
>Ed O'Neill as Perry White
>Jay Baruchel as Jimmy Olsen
>Fred Willard and Glenn Close as Pa and Ma Kent
>Kevin Bacon as Lex Luthor
>Aisha Tyler as Mercy Graves
>Patrick Warburton(?) as Darkseid
>Will Arnett as Batman
>Cobie Smuders as Wonder Woman
>Jonah Hill as Green Lantern
>>
>>89980092
This is fucking wonderful. It gives Superman a flawed side and an arc while staying true to the real core of the character.
>>
>>89980092
This is the best.
Get an agent, call Lord and Miller.
>>
>>89979306
Superman isn't a character who is supposed to learn lessons, he's a character that could be an unstoppable force of nature but chooses to use his brains to solve conflicts.
>>
>>89979306
To stop destroying cities.
>>
>>89980435
Batman isn't suppose to learn lessons either, yet here we are.
>>
>>89980514
>>The Detective
>>Not learning stuff
allrighty mate
>>
>>89980092
patrick warburton as darkseid
i can dig it
>>
File: C1RRlTjUkAAiBet.jpg (78KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
C1RRlTjUkAAiBet.jpg
78KB, 494x750px
>tfw no Lego Gotham Sirens movie

JDIMSA
>>
>>89980092
So for real, can we fire Snyder and just do Lego DC cinematic universe?
>>
>>89980092
>One of Supermans grim and gritty suits he tries out is the BvS outfit
>>
>>89980435
While I do think Superman should be capable of learning new things over the course of his life, %90 of the time it should be like this. People seem to think that Clark is just suppose to sit around and contemplate bullshit. He's a fucking man of action which /co would know if it was brimming with casuals who's understanding of the character comes from recommendation list.
>>
>>89980092
>>89980262
>>89980324
>>89980601
>>89980659
>>89980724

More casting ideas I thought up.
>David Koechner as Steve Lombard
>Christina Hendricks as Cat Grant
>Jon Hamm as Golden Age Superman
>Nicholas Cage as Silver Age Superman
>Bruce Campbell as 90s Superman
>Jeff Bridges as Jor-El
>Gilbert Gottfreid as Mr. Mxy
>Ty Burrell as Parasite (doing a really normal guy voice)
>Arnold Schwartznegger as Metallo
>Patrick Stewart as Bizarro
>>
>>89980092
>with Luthor and overgoes a makeover, becoming darker and edgier to try and better fit with the modern world's more cynical outlook
Would it be too tacky if the introduction to cynical Superman recalled some of the Spider-Man 3 dance sequence, with scenes of him throwing out his "legs" part with the red trunks connector and replacing them with an all-blue legs part, hitting on Lana etc?
>>
>>89980092
Add in a heartwarming bit with the Superman family and it's perfect.
>>
File: 1442212381714.jpg (14KB, 237x264px) Image search: [Google]
1442212381714.jpg
14KB, 237x264px
>>89980092
Fantastic.
>>
>>89980772
>jeff bridges as jor el
>arnold as metallo
good shit
>>
File: so-beautiful.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
so-beautiful.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>89980092
>>
be hopeful
>>
>>89980092
>Chloe Grace Mortez as Supergirl

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO
>>
>>89981208
Too strong for you?
>>
File: Princess of America.jpg (111KB, 875x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Princess of America.jpg
111KB, 875x1168px
This woman is cast as Lana Lang.
How do you react?
>>
>>89981280
I dont want a fridge to portray the 2nd best DC girl
>>
>>89981314
>I fear the strong
That's all you needed to say, anon.
>>
>>89981308
Cry with joy, Ivanka is bae
>>
>>89980555
He's talking about interpersonal growth, not technical knowledge. Either you're just being dense or pretending, the other guy's right. If Batman actually learned anything about himself, there'd be no more Batman comics, just him going to a psychiatrist that's not in Arkahm, solve his issues and fight crime purely as Bruce Wayne building and changing infrastructure and that's it. But no, that's not 'it', new stories happening need him to not learn anything.
>>
>>89981347
She has a beautiful voice and cadence.
>>
>>89980608
>>89980659
The Lego Batman Movie only happened because
1. Lego Batman is a popular Lego brand
2. Batman was a popular character in The Lego Movie
3. It's fucking Batman
>>
>>89980092
>Lois and Superman eat dinner. Superman is sulking.
>"Clark? Your dinner's getting cold."
>"Oh. Yeah, right. Thanks, babe."
>Superman lazily shoots it with his heat vision, causing it to catch on fire.
>"Is everything okay with you? You seem kind of--"
>"Unwanted? Unappreciated? Culturally irrelevant?"
>A Superman robot floats over and extinguishes the fire.
>"I was going to say deflated."
>"Oh. Yeah. Yeah, that too."
>"Come on, sweetie, what's the matter? Did someone mistake you for a plane again? Because I keep telling you, it's not a weight thing, it's--"
>"Lois... Do you think the world still needs a Superman?"
>"What? Are you kidding me? If anything the world needs a Superman more than ever! Have you seen the latest crime statistics? The number of cats getting stuck in trees is on the rise."
>Superman floats away from the table. Lois follows.
>"It's just... It feels like I'm not reaching anyone anymore. Supergirl's got her Instagram account, Steel has that thing with the LA Lakers... Krypto's running for mayor in 2020!"
>"I like his platform, and also the way he kicks his legs while he's dreaming about rabbits..."
"Have I been taking my popularity for granted?"
>"Ehhhhhh..."
>"I'm sorry, what?"
>"Weeeeell..."
>"Lois?"
>"You have kinda, sorta been lazily basking in the glow of popularity just a eensy, weensy bit."
"Seriously? You too? Since when?!"
>"What about all those speeches you give for no reason?"
>"Babe, I don't prepare those! I'm just a really gifted public speaker!"
>"Or the times you posed for photograph?"
>"I don't like to be misrepresented."
>"All those weird pranks you used to pull on your friends and loved ones..."
>"I was going through a phase!"
>"The galas, the parades, the races with Flash."
>"Those were for charity!"
>"Clark, you will always be my Superman. But maybe what the world needs right now is someone more...grounded."
>Superman looks away, sadly.
>"Do you want to go talk to Jor-El?"
>"I want to go talk to Jor-El."
>>
>>89982197
>>"Come on, sweetie, what's the matter? Did someone mistake you for a plane again? Because I keep telling you, it's not a weight thing, it's--"
>>"Lois... Do you think the world still needs a Superman?"
>>"What? Are you kidding me? If anything the world needs a Superman more than ever! Have you seen the latest crime statistics? The number of cats getting stuck in trees is on the rise."

You sold me here
>>
File: Those Were For Charity.jpg (362KB, 1023x1599px) Image search: [Google]
Those Were For Charity.jpg
362KB, 1023x1599px
>>89982197
>>"The galas, the parades, the races with Flash."
>>"Those were for charity!"

I understood that reference
>>
>>89979306
That he can't do everything himself.
>>
>>89982596
That would work if the Lego Batman Movie didn't already establish that he appreciates how everyone in his life, including his villains, contribute to his success as a hero.
>>
>>89980092
>>89980864
>Pa Kent gets his leg stuck as a tornado approaches
>Superman saves him effortlessly and everyone cheers
>>
What's a good way they could mock casuals who say Superman stories have no stakes because they think he's too powerful?
>>
>>89982197
I want this to happen
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>89983443
I JUST HAD THIS CONVERSATION TODAY I HATE HAVING TO EXPLAIN IT EVERY TIME AND I'M FAIRLY NEW TO DC
>>
>>89983443
you could probably have kids do a pretend fight where one kid is superman and is being "that kid" that says they can't be hurt and then another kid throws something at them and hurts them.
>>
>>89980092
>>89982197
>"Good morning and welcome to Metropolis Today with Cat Grant. Today we'll be speaking to none other than CEO, philanthropist and former genocidal madman bent on world domination, Lex Luthor."
>The audince cheers as Lex finger guns at them.
>"Hey, everybody! Hey, Cat! Glad to be here! I'm a huge fan, really and truly, I am."
>"Oh! Is that a callback to the time you tried to throw me into a literal huge fan so you could escape in a giant kryptonite powered rocket ship while Superman saved me?"
>"Oho! You got me! You know, for a second I thought you had forgotten about that."
>Lex lifts a cup of coffee to his mouth, whispering under his breathe.
>"You were supposed to, anyway."
>"So, Lex, you're here today to discuss the latest in a long line of LexCorp inventions and I'm going to ask the question that's on everyone's lips: is it secretly part of an elaborate scheme to enslave us all?"
>The crowd cheers at her question.
>"Well, first of all, Cat, I'd like to point out that the Lex Luthor of yesteyear is no more, okay? He's dust in the wind. What you're looking at is a newer, kinder Lex Luthor who wants to take off the iron fist of tyranny and extend a soft, fleshy hand of friendship to all the special little people of Metropolis City."
>"And I assume you're also including Superman in your plans for a better Metropolis?"
>"Mm. Superman? I don't-- You'e gonna have to refresh my memory. Who is he again?"
>Photos of Superman beating Lex Luthor in various humiliating ways are shown.
>Con't
>>
>>89983941
>"Superman, your long-time nemesis, the super-powered protector of Metropolis who has frequently thwarted your many megalomaniacal schemes, planting the seeds of intense hatred within you that have gradually consumed every fibre of your being."
>"Oh, right, SUPE-erman. Well, let's just say that I have plans for Superman that'll show the people of Metropolis just how far Lex Luthor willing to go..."
>Lex builds into maniacal laughter. Cat and the audience join in whimsically. Lex continues to cackle as Cat speaks.
>"We'll be back after the break with the story of a brave little seal who dared to dream."
>>
>>89983443
>Final battle is against Zod
>A bunch of Man of Steel and Reeveman jokes
>"Wait why are we fighting, we can't kill each other?"
>Zod drops his angry look
>Zod looks at Superman
>Zod looks at a building
>Zod pokes it and it collapses like a small lego creation
>Superman continues fighting him
>Movie theater goes "ohhh that's why."
>>
>>89981871
It still had more heart than BvS. I don't blame Affleck though.
>>
File: ed.png (514KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
ed.png
514KB, 532x582px
>>89980092
>>89982197
If I was a Hollywood exec, I would hire you both so fucking hard.

I can actually envision this all happening and it's freaking glorious.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 800x600px
Oh dang, did the last Batman thread die alreaddy? I was in the middle of one of the requests.
>>
File: flaash.jpg (156KB, 507x733px) Image search: [Google]
flaash.jpg
156KB, 507x733px
>>89982197
>>"Lois... Do you think the world still needs a Superman?"
>>"What? Are you kidding me? If anything the world needs a Superman more than ever! Have you seen the latest crime statistics? Blacks are 12% of the population but commit 50% of the crime!
For christ's sake anon, isn't this supposed to be a kid's movie?
>>
Lego Superman or Lego Justice League wont happen because itll embarass the DCEU

Cant parody something if it never was a thing in the first place
>>
>>89984851
Blight from beyond?
>>
>>89983443
>The news feed flicks on, Cat Grant adjusts her make up in a novelty, lego-sized compact mirror before realising she's live.
>"This is Cat Grant coming to you live from the scene of a hostage situation unfolding here in Metropolis!"
>Security footage of armed guards storming into the Daily Planet and taking hostages.
>"Citizens were shocked today when a group of masked men armed with normal guns and no superpowers stormed the Daily Planet and took several hostages, including Superman's best friend, Jimmy Olsen; his girlfriend, Lois Lane and a colorful collection of other beloved allies of Superman including Perry White, Steve Lombard, Lana Lang, Ron Troupe and many more.
>Footage of police officers lazing around.
>"As we patiently wait for Superman to easily defuse the situation, we must ask ourselves one question: "why do people keep choosing to commit crimes like this in a city protected by a man who is literally the most powerful being in the universe?""
>Superman swoops in overhead, flying towards the Daily Planet.
>"And there he goes! Superman has arrived ladies and gentlemen!"
>Footage of people casually walking around the police barrier, with no interest in what's about to happen.
>"The crowd goes wild!"
>Con't
>>
>>89985100

>Superman bursts through the window of the Daily Planet, hands on hips.
>"Sorry I'm late, everyone. I was busy saving an entire planet from careening into the sun."
He looks down at the armed gunmen.
>"Oh, but, I mean, this is super serious too!"
>Jimmy, who is tied to a bomb, lazily looks up.
>"Oh. Oh, hey, guys: Superman's here. Lana, wake up."
>Lana wakes with a start.
>"Huh? Oh, neat. These things were starting to chafe."
>Even the gunmen are unenthusiastic.
>"Any of you guys want to the the thing where we shoot at him and it bounces off of his chest or are we good to just surrender?
>The gunmen murmur amongst each other casually as they drop their guns. Superman is confused.
>"Wait, I'm confused, what's going on? Why are you guys being such buzzkills?! My buzz was all the way up at Superman levels and you took me right down to Superman IV: A Quest for Peace."
>A gunman speaks up
>"Well, no offense, Mr. Superman, sir but it's not like there's any chance we're going to actually beat you. You're Superman: you could probably bench the planet."
>"I actually did that once on a dare. Crushed it."
>"It's like there's no suspense.
>"What do you mean there's no suspense? Anything could happen, guys, come on. Don't just give up."
>"It's just... What are the stakes?"
>"There are plenty of stakes! You could, uh... Let's see... You could hurt somebody I love, for example!"
>A gunman casually points his weapon at Lois and fires. Superman suddenly appears in front of the bullet, blocking it with ease. They all give him a look.
>"Okay, bad example. You could slander my good name!"
>"How would that work? You're Superman. Everyone knows you're awesome."
>A gunman raises his hand.
>Con't
>>
>>89985122
>"Even I kind of think you're awesome. You saved a plane I was on once and it really inspired me to do something with my life."
>"You guys are henchmen! The hero always wins! You have to be used to losing by now, right?"
>"It just isn't the same! Last month we held up a party in Gotham City and Batman showed up to stop us. The entire time I was CONVINCED we were going to take him down. The guy's a pro."
>They titter in agreement.
>"He did this whole thing were he looked like he was going to lose and everybody was like 'oh man!' but then he turned it back around at the last second!
>"See, now those are stakes!"
>"That part where he had to defuse the bomb? Edge of my seat."
>"And so brooding! Oh my gosh, he was so brooding and deep! What's his backstory, do you think?"
>Perry White speaks up.
>"I like how vulnerable he is. I mean, sure he has an arsenal of weapons and a supercomputer and an army of teenagers to do his bidding, but he's just so human, you know?"
>Steve Lombard speaks up.
>"And his villains! They're so interesting! Because they're crazy, right?"
>Everyone but Lois makes sounds of agreement. Superman looks hurt. Lois speaks up.
>"Um, hey, Superman! I think one of these guys has some Kryptonite in his pocket! Look out! He could definitely hurt you if you got really close to him very slowly!"
>Superman catches on.
>"Oh, shoot! Duh! Kryptonite! See, that right there? Those are some stakes!"
>A gunman speaks up.
>"None of us have any Kryptonite."
>"Seriously?"
>"Yeah."
>"Not even the cheap stuff?"
>"It looks cheap, but they really get you on the shipping prices!"
>"What about that guy? What's in his pocket?"
>One of the gunman draws a green crystal.
>"Aha! See! That right there, that's Kryptonite."
>"Actually, this is an expertly cut malachite infusion. I collect gemstones. It's more of a passion than a hobby."
>>
>>89985141
>>"Actually, this is an expertly cut malachite infusion. I collect gemstones. It's more of a passion than a hobby."
Motherfucker, this is gold
>>
>>89985141
>>"Even I kind of think you're awesome. You saved a plane I was on once and it really inspired me to do something with my life."
>"It looks cheap, but they really get you on the shipping prices!"
>"Actually, this is an expertly cut malachite infusion. I collect gemstones. It's more of a passion than a hobby.

Please tell me you're working on the script for WB as we speak.
>>
>>89983941
>>89983941
>minifig
>finger guns

did you think this through at all
>>
>>89985815
You'd be able to tell they're finger guns from the way they were gesturing
>>
>>89985815
The facial expression along with the arm motions would communicate that.
>>
>>89980608
STOP MAKING ME WANT BUY THESE MINIFIGS!
>>
>>89979379
You and that fucking walking weed joke disgust me.
>>
>>89979306
How he's still struggling to get all that gum out of his cape and his, you know, stud holes. On the back of his legs. Don't laugh.
>>
Superman Beyond cameo please?
>>
File: 1486954275737.jpg (33KB, 345x269px) Image search: [Google]
1486954275737.jpg
33KB, 345x269px
>lego batman movie was actually really good
Lego is 2/2, not bad honestly. Really hope we either get Superman or a Lego Justice League movie.
>>
>>89985035
Doctor Phosphorus. Their design is pretty much identical.
>>
>Lex Luthor happily walks through the LexCorp offices like a boss doing the rounds.
>"Oop! Everybody look busy, the boss is here! Haha, I'm just pulling your legs! Hopefully not too hard, though, am I right Pegleg Paul?"
>A pirate walks past carrying paperwork
>"Ah, diversity quotas."
>Mercy approaches Lex.
>"Mr. Luthor, we have Mr. Okamura from Japan waiting to conference with you on that new line of Lex Luthor themed toys you were interested in."
>"I love that."
>"He was thinking they could prioritise collectibility. They'd be construction-based--"
>"Mercy, honey, take it from a business guru: kids don't want to have to build their toys. That's boring. We're not in the business of being boring. Cancel my appointments for this afternoon, will you, babe?"
>Luthor enters his office with a menacing gleam in his eye.
>"Daddy needs to take a personal day."
>Luthor and Mercy enter Luthors office.
>"How evil would you like your office to be today, Mr. Luthor?"
>"Hmmm. Give it a five and we'll see where it goes from there."
>Mercy taps some info into a touchpad and the office lights up a sinister green, with various deadly inventions surfacing from walls and floors.
>"Mercy, do you know why today is a very special day?"
>"Because it's my birthday, sir?"
>"Yes, because-- Wait, what? It's your birthday."
>"Same time every year, Mr. Luthor."
>"Wow, I am sorry about that. That is my bad. I just do not care about you at all."
>"The feeling is mutual, sir."
>Con't
>>
>>89987855
>"No. No, that's impossible. I'm the most important person in the world. Anyway, today is special because it is the day where Lex Luthor will finally put an end to Superman."
>"I'm curious, Mr, Luthor: why do to want to destroy Superman so much?"
>"Uh, hello? Doesn't everyone want to destroy Superman? Don't make it, like, a thing."
>"You're rich, successful, beloved by all of Metropolis..."
>"All true. Thank you for noticing how much better than everyone I am. That's really sweet of you."
>"Why isn't that enough? What is it about Superman that makes him such a crazy big deal for you?"
>"It's simple, Mercy."
>He looks dramatically out of a window.
>"He's dumb and I hate him."
>"I'm getting further away from this."
>"Forget it. My motivations are mine alone to know. Now, get me my favourite suit."
>"Is that the Armani or the Ralph Lauren?"
>"...The robot suit, Mercy. Get me the robot one."
>Mercy takes her leave.
>"Why didn't I get the butler?"
>>
Bumping with some LEGO DCU castings
>Jeffrey Tambor as Swamp Thing
>Stephen Colbert as Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
>Sacha Baron Cohen as John Constantine
>H. Jon Benjamin as Martian Manhunter

Trying to figure out actors for The Question and Deathstroke.
>>
>>89987393
They're shooting for a third with Ninjago
>>
Superbump for superman
>>
>>89979306
hey sups, zodd wasn't in the negative zone, you fucked up
>>
The real challenge would be a Lego Flash movie
>>
>>89987855
>>89987875
While I like this, I dunno if this is what lego Lex's personality should be like
I imagine him being more serious in a way that he almost seems like the only sane person around but is secretely just petty and kinda childish and have a scene where he eats 40 cakes just so Superman cant have any
>>
File: 1485451541477.jpg (184KB, 472x631px) Image search: [Google]
1485451541477.jpg
184KB, 472x631px
>>89979306
maybe he could learn a lesson about what gives Superman his appeal

and then we can show it to WB executives for a week straight

with no sleep
>>
>>89991512
>How could you Lex!? 40 cakes, that's like....10 4s or something
>And that's terrible!
>>
>>89991596
>Ten fours?
>Superman, don't be an idiot, 40 is four tens!

>Well, both are actually correct...

>Mine is MORE correct! I used bigger numbers!
>>
>>89980092

Wow
>>
>>89980092
reminds me of this stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRh9MFW9FU

fucking ancient now but still relevant
>>
What about the villains though? Batman has all these recognizable enemies who can still team up with each other but Superman's enemies are way more powerful and normally have bigger goals, what role would they play in order to have lots of them on the movie?
>>
>>89980092
Wow that's pretty fucking good.
>>
File: Superman and AU Superman.jpg (582KB, 1200x1438px) Image search: [Google]
Superman and AU Superman.jpg
582KB, 1200x1438px
>>89979306
A Superboy falls in love with a reporter girl.

Unable to confess, Clark Kent is gifted by a Mxyzptlk with Lois Lane's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as he tears through the fabric of time and space in order to get to the reporter girl from another dimension. Equipped with their darkest, most private secrets the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of BATHTUB SEX.
>>
>>89992809
Half his rogues are just monsters made by Lex. Also how about that giant monkey with kryptonitw vision?
>>
>>89987875
Where are you going with this anon?
>>
>>89994592
>that pic
cocaine. not even once.
>>
>>89994592
PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
>>
>>89994592
Away oybay allsfay inway ovelay ithway away irlgay.

Unableway otay onfesscay, ehay isway iftedgay ithway ybay away eusday exway achinamay ithway ethay irl'sgay onephay umbernay. Evernay indingmay ethay angestray areaway odecay, ehay immediatelyway allscay erhay, andway isway overjoyedway otay indfay outway atthay eshay ashay away ushcray onway imhay asway ellway.

Utbay, ethay extnay ayday, enwhay ehay ecountsray ethay eviouspray ay'sday onfessionscay otay ethay irlgay, eshay onlyway ookslay atway imhay ithway away erplexedpay expressionway. Afterway omesay investigationway, ehay indsfay outway atthay ethay irlgay ehay alledcay isway otnay ethay amesay irlgay ehay ellfay inway ovelay ithway. Inway actfay, eshay oesn'tday existway inway isthay universeway atway allway. Eshay isway ethay irl'sgay alternateway universeway ounterpartcay, owhay ashay allenfay inway ovelay ithway ethay MC'say ownway AUWAY elfsay, owhay ootay isway issfullyblay unawareway ofway erhay ushcray.

Ijinkshay ensueway asway ethay otway ikestray upway away ealday otay ivegay eachway otherway eirthay arkestday, ostmay ivatepray ecretssay inway orderway otay equipway ethay otherway ithway ethay eaponsway eythay eednay otay onquercay ethay earthay ofway eirthay otherway elvessay. Ilewhay ethay otway asechay eirthay espectiveray ovedlay onesway, AMADRAY ensuesway asway eythay eginbay otay allfay inway ovelay ithway eachway otherway insteadway andway estionquay ethay ATURENAY ofway OVELAY.
>>
>>89988134
>Trying to figure out actors for The Question and Deathstroke.

Dan Aykroyd and Christopher Meloni were the first two that popped into my head.
>>
>>89980092
>Terry Crews as Steel
TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY! Take all of it!
>>
File: shaq.jpg (33KB, 718x441px) Image search: [Google]
shaq.jpg
33KB, 718x441px
>>89982197
>Steel has that thing with the LA Lakers...
>>
>>89979306
Screw that. Bring in Supergirl and have her keep on treating him like a little kid since she was basically supposed to be his babysitter but arrived second. The lesson to learn will be for Supergirl to stop treating him like a child.
>>
>>89984496
If you were a hollywood exec, you wouldn't recognize how good it is and/or start looking for ways to immediately 'improve' it.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>89982197
reminder that if some writer sees this, he'll have to go out of his way to not use it
>>
>>89982197
Oh god, i can imagine it in my head. It's perfect
>>
>>89979306
>lego superman movie
>superman movie
>superman

Deluded comic book fans still believe he can be a compelling or good character.

Being good at everything with your greatest personality flaw being that you are too nice does not make a watchable movie.
>>
File: two-personalities.jpg (208KB, 800x333px) Image search: [Google]
two-personalities.jpg
208KB, 800x333px
>>89999457
Snyder fan detected
>>
>>89998769
ditto
>>
LEGO Batman was basically a perfect example of WHY Batman remains so popular while every other DC hero is known by their name and little else.

Everyone knows fucking everything about Batman. Between the TV show and all the movies normies just know so much about Batman that a movie built almost entirely on references is hugely successful.

A LEGO Superman movie could never really work because people don't know Superman. They know he saves Lois Lane, they know he has a pal named Jimmy Olsen, they know he's weak to Kryptonite, they know about Clark Kent, they know about Lex Luthor and Zod and that's it. The fact that LEGO Batman had to resort to Zod as his "arch nemesis" is a joke. How is it there are seven Superman movies yet the only villains he fought in them were Luthor and Zod?!

It's really sad that it's like this. Batman and his mythos are so ubiquitous, how have they bungled relating Superman's to normies despite him being such a world renowned character and the star of one of the first ever summer blockbusters?
>>
Superman realizes that he has done too good a job of keeping his secret identity secret, and his alter ego Clark Kent is actually a boring nobody who no one likes or respects. He convinces his Super Friends to take turns wearing special outfits that will give them his powers so they can pose as Superman and he can work on turning Clark Kent from a bland facade into a real interesting person, but when his enemies find out they kidnap them all and use the super-suits themselves to become too strong for Superman to handle alone and make him look bad in front of all of Metropolis. With the city in danger he turns to his new civilian pals and convinces them to band together and use their not-so-super talents to save the day. Lessons are learned about accepting yourself and others, and you've got plenty of room for Superman and Lego jokes.
>>
>>89987855
>muh boi Hiro Okamura will never show up in anything again
He should be in Super Shotas
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.