[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk about the big blue boy scout and what's in store

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1MB, 688x1044px)
file.png
1MB, 688x1044px
Lets talk about the big blue boy scout and what's in store for him atm.

>New Clark has the appetite of a child
>Someone escaped from Ozymandias' and his cell had childrens drawings everywhere
>Hankshaw is back with the future orbs showing Cyborg Superman returning too.
>A shadowy figure with Clark Kents shadow watching over Jon as he has a horrible nightmare episode

Is it prime time? Is Grandpa the Martian Manhunter? What's Supes role in this whole Rebirth schtick?
>>
>>89978659
Is it prime time?
Always

Is Grandpa the Martian Manhunter?
Maybe, though Superdad should be able to detect him

>What's Supes role in this whole Rebirth schtick?
If that one shot with Swamp Thing was any indication, he was put here by Manhattan and will probably fuse with him at some point
>>
What if New Clark is somehow pre-Crisis or Golden Age Clark? There's not much evidence for it outside of some of the old-fashioned mannerisms, though.
>>
>>89979412
honestly my theory is that after the two year Rebirth event is over, everything will be canon. Like golden age to silver age to post-crisis, the heroes will remember it all. Or at least Superdad will.
>>
File: 1479182521113.jpg (55KB, 604x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479182521113.jpg
55KB, 604x720px
>>89979623
It's already all canon, Anon. It always was.
>>
Was having a talk with my friend last night about all the Rebirth goings ons. It is very exciting to see this larger narrative sprinkle its way into different books and most prominently Superman.
>>
>>89981770
It really reminds me of the lead-up to Infinite Crisis, which IMO was the last big crossover event done right. Over like two years you have a lot of different stories in multiple books that stand on their own but also build up themes that pay-off in the event.
>>
>>89979412
AC#973 almost had me start to think it's a deaged Clark White with the bullshit he was able to "accidentally" pull off. Then I remembered Prime grew up with Silver Age comics, so of course he'd be able to mimic his characteristics.
>>
>>89983247
thats a good comparison
>>
>>89981770
Yeah, I love it
>>
>>89979412
now what if, and stick with me here, Superbro was just Quarmer/Sand Superman the entire time?

First off, once Quarmer absorbed Superman's power and started impersonating Superman he was never shown to stop impersonating him, the writers just kind of forgot about him. What if HE was the one that was rebooted and turned into Superbro, which would explain why Superbro turned to sand when he died and why his essence left his body and went into New Super-Man.
>>
>>89979623
Errr that already happened, since convergence.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.