[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit fuck. My roommate came into our room to bring us pizza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Holy shit fuck. My roommate came into our room to bring us pizza and I literally screamed at him and hit the pizza out of his hands. He started yelling and swearing at me and now i must to find another apartment. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my buddy but I'm literally in shock from my discovery tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck there are more seasons of Samurai Jack? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe people in my country are so lazy and didn't translate other episodes. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought i watched all episodes of this cartoon when i was young. This is so fucked.
>>
>>89975809
Did Trump get elected again?
>>
File: image.png (65KB, 300x240px)
image.png
65KB, 300x240px
>>
>>89975809
Is this a copypasta? Why wasn't the pizza in the box?
>>
Sounds like a teen titans go episode
>>
>>89975860
fuck
>>
Not gonna lie, former Samurai Jack fan here. It's hilarious watching this series crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness we can't let Genndy rise to his former glory again.
>>
>>89976212
It's not even out yet, you nig nog.
>>
>>89976212
2 googol have been deposited into your account
>>
>>89976212
the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>89975848
Eight years ya snowflake!
>>
>>89975809
The last episode was the one where Aku told children stories, right? Want to check just incase
>>
>>89976476
no i think that was the season 1 final episode. the season 4 final episode was Jack taking care of a baby
>>
>>89976443
Until he overturns the amendment that restricts more than two terms.

Cyborg Emperor Trump 2044!
>>
File: IMG_6293.jpg (47KB, 576x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6293.jpg
47KB, 576x325px
>>89975860
You win this time.
>>
What even is this thread?
>>
>>89978375
Autismotron has a breakdown because he doesn't speak America
>>
>>89975809
Did you try explaining to him that you're autistic and have random sperg moments?
>>
>>89975848
are you mad that trump didn't read your fanfiction
>>
>>89976212
Go back to tending your eyebrows, Aku.
>>
File: spiderman.jpg (33KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
33KB, 544x400px
This thread is a goddamn mess. Have some spiderman.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.