[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gravity Falls remember the falls marathon thread. ok first things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Bill_Cipher.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Cipher.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
Gravity Falls remember the falls marathon thread.
ok first things first, I think if a lot of people tune in feb.17th, the series might get another incarnation or at least a continuation. Second, I think there's going to be a new episode special. Is this show ready for another season?
>>
>>89971563
No the creator of the show said he was done with the series, and disney respected his wishes to end the show.
>>
>>89971740
Might be getting comics though.
>>
>>89971740
>done with the series, disney respected his wishes
>AXOLOTL MY TIME HAS COME TO BURN
>I INVOKE THE ANCIENT POWER SO THAT I MAY RETURN

Why would they put that in if they knew they were ending it early? Just to fuck with people?
>>
>>89971888
nice trips. well technically stan regained his memories so bill couldn't of died. maybe bills searching for a way to escape stans mind or waiting for everyone to have their guards down. remember he's always watching, what better way to spy than to possess grunkle stan?
>>
>>89971888
To quell fangirl rage. There was a bit in one of the books that means he has a chance at reincarnation to atone in some way.
>>
>>89971740
Alex said the story of Gravity Falls was over. He also said it wouldn't be the last time we'd see the Pines family.

also, isn't there going to be a short of "Soos's fanfiction"? Isn't that technically new content?
>>
>>89972421
Yeah when was that supposed to be?
>>
>>89971563
The only thing we might get are comics though I guess that counts as a continuation. They keep cranking out new merchandise now so it must be making $$$ enough on this smaller scale print market.

There is supposed to be a new "Soos writes fanfic about the Grunkles" short on soon though.
>>
File: 1409373005.jpg (22KB, 430x378px) Image search: [Google]
1409373005.jpg
22KB, 430x378px
>>89972421
>Disney giving Alex the chance to shit himself again after his management clusterfuck.
and how has that "project for Fox" been going?
the GFvers is probably dead, it's too attached to a single creator to be handed off, but that creator is too incompetent to take care of it.
>>
>>89975626
No idea, these things can take years.
>>
>>89971888
That was just to keep Bill's fanbase of Russian women from going nuclear that their husbando was dead and asking Putin to punch Alex in the face.
>>
>>89975626
>and how has that "project for Fox" been going?
All I know is, during the ending/beginning of the new year, Alex said he was going to announce the new, secret project he was working on this year, which I suppose is the new show
>>
MAKE A COMIC SERIES, FOR FUCKS SAKES ALEX YOU LAZY JEW
>>
>>89976345
I think he's working on it. Pokemon first maybe?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.