[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what grinds my gears? How has Dr. Sivana managed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: dont.png (584KB, 622x630px) Image search: [Google]
dont.png
584KB, 622x630px
You know what grinds my gears?

How has Dr. Sivana managed to sleep with not just one, but TWO women, fathering children who seem to be in their thirties & teens, considering he looks like a cross between a goblin & a potato? Who was like "Yeah, THAT'S the kind of guy I want!"
>>
>>89964215
He's intelligent and ambitious. These are attractive qualities to women.
>>
>>89964688
Don't forget wealthy and successful. For the essence of mad scientist he did well for himself.
>>
File: 1265688753194.jpg (456KB, 1024x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1265688753194.jpg
456KB, 1024x1599px
>>89964215
Not even using a picture of him in the OP for shame.
>>
>>89964215
And one of his sons is very good looking.
>>
File: sivana family.jpg (132KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
sivana family.jpg
132KB, 500x518px
>>89964901
He takes after his mother.
>>
>>89965197
Could we get Sivana family in CW, or is that impossible since by default two are supposed to be kinda homely.
>>
>>89965237
That might require Captain Marvel to appear as Earth's Mightiest Mortal...I am okay with this.
>>
>>89965197
Beautie and Magnificus did fucking hit the genetic lottery.
>>
>>89965435
>"Captain Marvel"
heh, good luck with that one.
>>
File: disgusting idea.jpg (63KB, 336x436px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting idea.jpg
63KB, 336x436px
>>89965237
>Could we get Sivana family in CW
>>
>>89964215
They retconned him in Johns' mini to be more of a bald scientist family man who slowly became more and more twisted and ugly looking while searching for the magic to cure his family, because they're sick or some shit. I really hope that if they ever bring him up again they emphasize the Sivana Family more, they're a cool bunch.

Reminder that that Sivana was the *Normal* Sivana from Multiversity
>>
>>89964215
Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.