[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nigga i just want to play as reverse flash why do i have to pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 20170215_230332-1.jpg (2MB, 1440x1886px) Image search: [Google]
20170215_230332-1.jpg
2MB, 1440x1886px
Nigga i just want to play as reverse flash why do i have to pay 40 extra dollars for this shit?
>>
>>89963505
>Playing modern videogames
You deserve to be jewed.
>>
>>89963505
If you don't buy the dlc, they will not make the dlc.
>>
because dlcs are literally the entire business model of non-competitive fighting games.
>>
Id rather pay extra for john then not get him at all
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x203px
>>89963505
Modern gaming is excessively monetized. Them's the facts. You have to pay all of this money because it's been proven that people are willing to pay extra money for shit that should have been in the game at launch date, so publishers go ahead and make the devs strip the game down to its barebones, with "expansion packs" that are basically required being launched as day-1, often on-disc, DLC.

There are some exceptions, like CDProjektRed and most anything Nintendo.

Pic related is simplistic but it gets the gist of what I'm trying to say across.
>>
>>89963505
The premier skins will be available to purchase later on individually so that oeople who can't afford Ult. Edition can still give WB $$$
>>
>>89963791
even here Capcommunist?
>>
>>89963505
Will in all likelihood be $2-3 at launch
or maybe even FREE

I wouldnt preorder no $100 edition of anything, especially if youre paying for Spawn and Sub-fucking-Zero
>>
>>89963505

Back in the day, a singe game could up to 90 dollars. Now, since games are cheaper than they have ever been, content is ripped out and old to you separately. So it's still sixty dollars but you need to spend 100 to get everything
>>
>>89963748

Ha
>>
>>89963842
>most anything Nintendo
>he doesn't know that they just announced a season pass for Zelda
>>
>>89963842
i don't mind microtransactions in the case of cosmetics to an extant where it's done to pay for updates that would've been paid DLC otherwise. overwatch & halo 5 (outside of warzone) are probably the best examples of this.

and i only don't mind it in CS:GO because all of the cosmetics in that game are ugly as sin
>>
>>89964941
>Back in the day, a singe game could up to 90 dollars. Now, since games are cheaper than they have ever been
Revisionism is cancer.
>>
>>89963505
I got the first one with all DLCs for 15 bucks back then. Of course this will also be discounted massively in time.
>>
>>89965811
Well, I remember N64 games costing up to 150 DM, which was around 75 Dollars at that time.
>>
>>89965811

>SEGA Game Gear
>All those shovel-ware games

Nice nitpicking
>>
>>89965854

n64 games were $50 USD
>>
>>89965962
WOW! Look at all those 90 dollar games! Truly, we live in a golden age of cheap 60$ games!
>>
>>89966096

Which console lost that war, again?
>>
>>89963505
>poorfag without Prime

Its only $80
>>
I plan to just wait for a "Complete" edition or amazon to have a bundle sale.
Otherwise, idgaf really
>>
File: UGeF0.jpg (89KB, 790x685px) Image search: [Google]
UGeF0.jpg
89KB, 790x685px
>>89965811
>could be
>up to
>>
>>89963842
You're severely underselling how much development time and production costs modern game have over games then/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.