[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the Lego Ninjago movie will have a connection to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
Do you think the Lego Ninjago movie will have a connection to the Television series or will it just be just another Lego Movie but with the Ninjago playset as the setting
>>
>>89961923
From the trailer, it looks almost like a soft reboot. It's the same canon and characters but circumstances are a bit different.
>>
>>89961923
>It's the same canon and characters
Sauce? I didn't pick up on anything like that from the trailer.
>>
>>89962650
We can see the 5 main ninjas, Nya, Wu, and Garmadon from the trailer, and if you look closely Zane is still a nindroid.

Imagine late Season 2 without the isle of darkness.
>>
>>89961923
>a movie about the toyline of a show based on the idea of making a show out of a toyline that's normally based on another show, done in the style of the toyline
guys why cant movies just be one thing
why is there a lego batman movie? why isnt it just 'a batman movie that is funny' ?
>>
>>89964018
>not enjoying the Lego multiverse

There's like 3 Lego Batmans and they're all good
>>
>>89961923
Movie canon
>>
>>89964018
Because Lego sells
>>
>>89964096
>Lego Batman Batman
>The Lego Movie Batman
>Lego Dimensions Batman
>The Lego Batman Movie Batman
The Lego Batman Hypercrisis Movie is coming, lads.
>>
File: lego smear frames.png (2MB, 1378x1206px) Image search: [Google]
lego smear frames.png
2MB, 1378x1206px
I'm gonna watch this movie for smears alone.
>>
>>89970070
Whoever had the idea of this style of animation is a genius.
>>
File: snapshot20170208171411.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20170208171411.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
"Ahhh"
>>
>>89961923
I watched half of the Lego Ninjago series, and it's practically impossible for them to be in continuity based on what we've seen.
Their dragons fused together early on in the series, and weren't serpentine.
Lloyd and Garmadon had already made up and turned Garmadon back to the good side, he even turned back to a human.
Jay is like a completely different person
It sounds like Garmadon's wife is completely out of the picture in the movies, but in the series she fought with the ninja sometimes.
No sign of Cole's ghost powers
At the end of the next-to-last season of the show, Lloyd was taking on students, but the movie looks like it's Lloyd earlier in his career as Green Ninja.

And it's just as well this way. The Ninjaga tv series was getting pretty convoluted.
>>
File: snapshot20170208171048.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20170208171048.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>89970258

Ninjago was supposed to be replaced with Chima, but the writing of that show was so awful it didnt sell enough lego sets, so lego went back to Ninjago.

Right now there's a new series Nexo Knights, where they make fun of knights and robots, it's decent.
>>
File: smears2.png (2MB, 840x1400px) Image search: [Google]
smears2.png
2MB, 840x1400px
>>89970165
>>
>>89967408

Lego Movie and Lego Batman Movie are the same Batman
>>
>>89964018
>why is there a lego batman movie? why isnt it just 'a batman movie that is funny' ?

The whole Lego batman movie is more or less born out of how funny he was in the original Lego Movie. That and a parody of DC stuff.

If he hadn't been so popular- and tied to two major franchises one of which was a comic franchise when comics are now super big- he wouldn't have gotten a movie.
>>
>>89971003
>>89970070
man that's freaking awesome. reminds me of the smears for Paranorman
>>
>>89971638
What were the paranorman smears like?
>>
File: paranormansmear-b.jpg (83KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
paranormansmear-b.jpg
83KB, 800x550px
>>89972462
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.