[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was not only one of the best justice league episodes, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: JL-Hereafter-300x166.jpg (25KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
JL-Hereafter-300x166.jpg
25KB, 300x166px
This was not only one of the best justice league episodes, but the best Superman episode.
>>
I feel like both halves were really good, which was a rarity for JL outside of the season finales.
>>
That recent star vs episode reminded me of this
>>
Always thought he looked like my old man in this episode. ;_;
>>
Punished Supes

>A hero, denied his timestream
>>
Anyone else really wish they had shown Vandal Savage using his gravity powers to kill all of the Leaguers?

Would have liked to see John's last stand, as he was the "most difficult to kill"
>>
File: Real Human Bean.png (694KB, 922x588px) Image search: [Google]
Real Human Bean.png
694KB, 922x588px
Thanks for giving me something to watch. You're a hero.
>>
>>89957370
>The best episode of Superman was when Superman didn't have any powers

You're just not a fan of Superman, and you opinion should be ignored.
>>
>>89959440
>Implying the only appealing thing about Superman is his powers.
You're the one who isn't a fan of Superman.
>>
>>89957370
>Gotta get back
>Back to the past
>>
File: Samurai Supes.png (1MB, 917x907px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Supes.png
1MB, 917x907px
>>89960232
Samurai Supes is patrician-tier
>>
>the villain comes to regret and undo everything they've done
>redemption through helping the hero undo the past that is vanDAL

An incredible episode.
>>
>>89959440
If Superman were just a set of powers and nothing else, there wouldn't be such a huge array of failed Superman ripoffs out there.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.