[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think she could single handedly defeat the diamonds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: [lapis.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[lapis.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
Do you think she could single handedly defeat the diamonds if she wanted to?
>>
>>89957017
Maybe a few seasons ago.
>>
>>89957017
If she was on a planet that consisted of nothing but water she could.
>>
File: [watermelonfusion.jpg (137KB, 800x795px) Image search: [Google]
[watermelonfusion.jpg
137KB, 800x795px
she could've won every fight she's been in if she didn't hold back
>>
Only on Earth. It's like if Peridot were on a planet entirely made of molten metal
>>
>>89960669
Something tells me she'd conveniently get shattered in a really cop-outy way just before a final showdown between the diamonds
>>
>>89957017
Honestly any s1 character could absolutely fucking stomp any character from the current show, gems used to be absolute powerhouse but these days I wouldn't be surprised if a townie could poof one with his bare hands.
>>
>>89957017
Do the diamonds even have super powers like garnet, lapis and peridot or are they just big, because they're not unbreakable since rose killed pink unless pink is a diamond, I dunno there's still a lot that isn't answered and I don't feel like continuing if they keep this up
>>
>>89961142
Sadie did.
>>
>>89961142
>Honestly any s1 character could absolutely fucking stomp any character from the current show

What about steven?
>>
File: Season 4 finale.png (653KB, 1296x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Season 4 finale.png
653KB, 1296x1008px
>>89961244
I mean, something that big probably is a lot harder to kill than something normal human sized, and all the gems seemed to be pretty scared when they saw both Yellow and Blue Diamond.

It would be so disappoint if we finally got a Diamond against CG confrontation and the Diamonds turned out to be little bitches.
>>
>>89961244
>Do the diamonds even have super powers like garnet, lapis and peridot or are they just big

What's a good question...
You'd think a (seemingly) powerful diamond wouldn't need, say another gem to tell the future, but they do. They need lots of gems for lots of things....
>>
>>89961453
Steven and Connie are pretty much the only competent fighters in the show now, fucking Stevonnie can curb stomp Jasper, who was supposedly "the perfect Quartz warrior"
>>
>>89957017
your show is garbage and you should die in a fire
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.