[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In an alternate timeline, this went on to become Regular Sho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Mordecai pencil.png (133KB, 633x476px) Image search: [Google]
Mordecai pencil.png
133KB, 633x476px
In an alternate timeline, this went on to become Regular Show on Adult Swim instead of the one we got.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk9eLbi0QYg

It would have been fantastic
>>
>>89956748
Regular Show as we got it was perfect. Profanity and overt drug references would in no way improve it, plus adult swim's predilection for low low animation budgets would kill it.
>>
>Naive Man from Lolliland got referenced in Regular Show
>4 AM didn't
Such a huge missed opportunity
>>
>>89957719
Could it have been a legal issue?
>>
I would've liked to see the outcome of an RS on Adult Swim timeline. 3 seasons at most.

Still glad with what we got and would most likely prefer it more.

>>89957719
>I wanna be a dolphin
>>
>>89957888
Just use a non acid-trip bit. Maybe just the two guys in there talking about Halloween and how they should eat candy, before any cussing or whatever.

My guess is JG didn't want to imply that was connected to the story in any way so people didn't start thinking it was confirmation it's all a drug trip.
>>
it could have been ever more of a 80's circlejerk only with DUDE WEED LMAO each episode until AS's retarded management grew to hate it and ignored it like they did Moral Orel/Metalocalypse/anything that isn't family guy reruns or reddit and memey.
>>
>>89962977
>reddit and memey
didn't exist on [as] in 2010

regular show will probably be like superjail, in the way that it'll get 3 or 4 seasons, then the channel forgets it existed and unofficially cancels it
>>
>>89956748
it's kind of meh
>>
>>89957541
I've seen people try to use the short as backstory and say "no, you don't get Regular Show, it's funny because they're not really animals, they're people but THEY'RE ON DRUGS 24/7!"
>>
File: S8E27EP.043_Park_Crew_Reunion.png (856KB, 842x473px) Image search: [Google]
S8E27EP.043_Park_Crew_Reunion.png
856KB, 842x473px
Finally watched the last episode, that reunion bit got me right in the feels. But putting Mordecai with a BAT felt really forced.
What did /co/ think?
>>
>>89960630
wasn't that a reference to that bowie song they played afterwards?
>>
>>89967093
nah it was perfect i think. instead of clining to his past relationships, mordecai moved on with his life and matured.
>>
>>89956748
I would have liked regular show more in ten episode seasons and with adult swim levels ofm freedom
>>
>>89967283
Either way
>>
File: wowie zowie.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wowie zowie.gif
2MB, 640x360px
I can't believe there was an episode of Regular Show where Benson used Keyblades.
>>
>>89967093
It's divisive. There are very good reasons to dislike it and many people do, but then you also have people like this >>89967296 who look at things very superficially.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.