[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck cares about Star and Jackie when this two had in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: Marcapoo 2.png (508KB, 942x523px) Image search: [Google]
Marcapoo 2.png
508KB, 942x523px
Who the fuck cares about Star and Jackie when this two had in fifty seconds more sexual tension than any other couple of characters in the whole series.
>>
>>89954578
Starcucks care so much they ruin an entire thread via their massive autism.
>>
>>89954578
This was an episode meant to piss off shipfags.

It worked spectacularly.
>>
>>89954578
if he goes back to her dimension, will he return to being 30 years old?
>>
>>89955351
I hope he goes back to being a tender little boy so Hekapoo can enjoy some /ss/ with someone she knows is worthy.
>>
>>89955397
She needs a man, young Marco is not a man.
>>
File: tumblr_ofgm0uOnKD1ulytzpo1_500.png (140KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofgm0uOnKD1ulytzpo1_500.png
140KB, 500x367px
>>89955432
he is a beautiful princess
>>
>>89955432
Just give him another eight minutes
>>
File: 1487169861375.png (539KB, 960x545px) Image search: [Google]
1487169861375.png
539KB, 960x545px
>>89955555
Quints confirm transmarco ending

No one wins the marcobowl except gender security
>>
File: tumblr_o32ypdUPU11r66plno1_1280.png (269KB, 1000x1095px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o32ypdUPU11r66plno1_1280.png
269KB, 1000x1095px
>>89954578
who the fuck cares about any pairing when you can just fantasize about being fucked by Toffee instead
>>
>>89954578
Marco could cheat on any bitch he's with at any time he wants. He could fucking run off to her dimension during the night and spend a lifetime with her and still be back for breakfast.
>>
>>89954578

>more sexual tension than any other couple of characters in the whole series

To be fair that was also the only time Marco was depicted post-puberty.
>>
>>89954578

>clearly expresses boredom talking with Jackie on the phone
>"The point of earth magic is to have fun pretending it's real, just like love."
>spends 16 years in the company of a beautiful demon woman (or at least versions of her)

What did the writers mean by this?
>>
>>89957663

>"The point of earth magic is to have fun pretending it's real, just like love."
That was the happiness-sucking magic taking effect on him.
>>
>>89954578
If you seriously believe this you are either extremely delusional, or a monstergirl fag.

Stop trying to pollute this fandom with "LSP raped Finn!" tier faggotry.
>>
>>89955637
That's shit,but 55555,mmm.....Oh well can't be worst that tumbler universe!
>>
File: 1453178874189.png (374KB, 402x607px) Image search: [Google]
1453178874189.png
374KB, 402x607px
>>89955668
Finally, somebody who makes sense
>>
>>89954578
>sexual tension
>Disney cartoon for preteen girls
>>
>marco gives advice in the last episode like something a 30 year old would say
>this actually doesn't look out of character for him
damn, this show has solid writing
I mean, sure, animation is incosistent as fuck, but man these characters have so much more than meets the eye
>>
File: hank hill seen some shit.jpg (48KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
hank hill seen some shit.jpg
48KB, 500x367px
>Marco is now mentally in his 30s
what the fuck
>>
File: 1358735036849.jpg (26KB, 307x243px) Image search: [Google]
1358735036849.jpg
26KB, 307x243px
>>89954578
>tfw Marco does inherit his dad's pussyslayer genes
>>
File: DEMONED.png (32KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
DEMONED.png
32KB, 350x350px
>>
>>89960372
his time in Heckapalooza is a scattered dream that's like a far-off memory
or a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream
>>
>>89959184
this

Everything returned to the status quo next episode. Marco even called her a friend, but nothing explicit was ever implied, for obvious reasons.

It wouldn't even bother me as much if people didn't get so butt blasted when you point out their headcanons are just that.
>>
File: Big Marco.png (700KB, 933x520px) Image search: [Google]
Big Marco.png
700KB, 933x520px
>>89959862

Yes.
>>
File: Yes.png (379KB, 936x519px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.png
379KB, 936x519px
>>89959862

Yes.
>>
>>89960372
The brain itself is back to what is was, so he'll still think like a 14 year old that somehow has 30 years worth of memories.
>>
>>89959862

Nigger do you not know how Disney makes it's money? Surely the Jonas Brothers weren't that long ago.
>>
>>89962323
>Marco even called her a friend
People keep reposting this retardation out of context.

He said what he did in the Q&A because about 5 minutes prior he was recapping Running with Scissors, talking about how Hekapoo was some crazy chick who pulled him into another dimension, took Star's scissors, and wouldn't return them until he beat her challenge.

For anyone who heard that, she would sound like an enemy. He even says during the recap that they're "lucky" that she hasn't shown up again, before she reaches through a portal and smacks him.

Then a few minutes later, when asked about how the 16 years affected him, he reminisces about his time there and then describes Hekapoo as lovely and says he'll go visit her soon.

Then another few minutes later, when asked about what he thinks about her, he says that after chasing her all that time that he's gained respect for her, and that he understands why she made him earn the scissors. He said that for that, he considers Hekapoo a friend.

I.e., he's not talking about how he views Hekapoo romantically. He's saying that in spite of the stunt she pulled, she considers her a friend instead of an enemy or a jerk, which is the picture he was painting of her previously.

Also, he's never going to make an explicit statement about Hekapoo in a romantic context, and people are fucking retarded for thinking he ever would. It's innuendo and not explicit in the episode FOR A REASON, and people are retarded if they think running up to the staff and explicitly asking them is going to make them give a straight answer.
>>
>>89965124
Transcript of the relevant bits
youtu.be/yXIhF8ezsQI

[20:45] RwS Recap
>"I got pulled in by this crazy person named Hekapoo, who..."
>*recaps the episode, nonchalant about 16 years, reminisces about abs and Star's reaction*
>"I've seen the future, and the future is abs."
>"Luckily, there's been no sign of Hekapoo since I came back" (she portal smacks him)

[25:04] Q: "How was it to spend 16 years alone, and then come back to Earth as a kid?"
>"This is a great question. Yeah, a lot of people want to know... if... I've been deeply, deeply affected."
>"And well... I can tell you that, it's kind of a weird feeling. I feel... I remember everything that happened over those 16 years... definitely... can... remember it all."
>"But it... since I got back to Earth it's all becoming... a little more and more hazy. Like... almost like... a memory you had when you were a kid or something. You can remember it but... it's getting harder and harder to put details together."
>"Although I do remember Nachos, my dragon cycle."
>"I remember my sweet sword. I remember my abs."
>"And of course... the lovely Hekapoo." (she portal smacks him again)
>"You know what? Maybe I'll go visit her soon."

[28:06] Q: "What are your thoughts on Hekapoo?"
>"Hmm. Well... I mean... *sighs*. We spent a lot of time... kind of... chasing—I spent a lot of k—time kinda chasing after her. So... in the end, when you s-spend that much time with somebody and you have that kind of experience, I guess... you sort of regard them... with a lot of respect. And I guess... in the end, I saw the point was... to make me earn the interdimensional scissors, so... for that... I think... I think I'd consider Hekapoo a friend."

[32:00] Sign-off
>"And Happy Valentine's Day to you all. And a special, Happy Valentine's Day shout out, to a certain Jackie Lynn Thomas. Happy Valentine's Day Jackeh!
>"And of course... Star. Happy Valentine's Day Star. Good night everybody!" (Heckapoo pulls him through a portal)
>>
>>89959184
There was sexual tension there, but you can't use it to imply anything.

When people do, that's where they go off the deep end.
>>
>>89965143
wut is this?
>>
>>89966089
That link points to Marco's second Q&A, which is where he talks more about the week's episodes and answers questions posed by fans.

The rest of the post is just a transcript with timestamps.
>>
>>89966164
I mean what is that video? Was it actually live?
>>
>>89966215
Yeah, it was live.

I think they submitted questions through the twitter hashtag #marcolive, and he responded to them.

Some parts are pre-scripted, e.g. the parts with animations, and they can anticipate what some of the questions will be (and tell him what to answer beforehand).
>>
>>89954578
What episode is this?
I like aged-up characters, it's always a good time.
>>
>>89966300
Running with Scissors, it's the second half of the episode (the first half is titled Baby).

Here's a MEGA link
https://mega.nz/#F!BpBmCKrK!ZAPY6aPCBDkhpztTqJvkUw
>>
File: sauce.png (82KB, 324x331px) Image search: [Google]
sauce.png
82KB, 324x331px
is there a sauce for this guy's tumblr avatar?

looks very nice..........
>>
Janna?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.