[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could they fuck up THIS badly? How the fuck could you even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

How could they fuck up THIS badly? How the fuck could you even side with that dumb Captain Marvel bitch? Was there anything even remotely redeemable about this piece of shit comic?
>>
It was a great comic for the illiterate.
>>
>>89949293
>How the fuck could you even side with that dumb Captain Marvel bitch?
Although her argument was wrong, Tony kept acting like a retard and starting fights.

"He was right for the wrong reasons" or something like that.
>>
>>89949293
>How could they fuck up THIS badly?
Bendis

The guy doesn't get story structure at all.
>>
>>89949396
>Tony kept acting like a retard
This is Bendis.

I couldn't believe he was trying so hard to make the "awesome facial hair bros" a thing.

Fucking hack
>>
>>89949396
Although I agree he was retarded for starting the last fight, she forced his hand most of the time by acting like a complete fucking moron, trusting Ulysses EVEN when he show to be wrong. She even tried to pin the blame on the banker when she clearly knew she had no evidence for it. How are you supposed to even to get behind a character as shitty as this? I honestly couldn't sympathize with her for the life of me.
>>
>>89949421
>>89949466
What annoys me about Bendis is that being right means beating the other person up. Look at how Luke Cage has Nova sucker punch Blue Marvel and go "Looks like I'm right". This isn't a one time thing, this is all of Bendis. Like the Revengers issues. He just has Thor teleport them into a baseball field and beats them up. Or when Norman Osborn reassembles his Dark Avengers. The Avengers just attack them off guard and win.

Bendis isn't writing stories, he's writing video game outlines.
>>
I haven't read Marvel in a while but what the fuck happened? Thor is now a woman, there's a black Spider-Man even though Parker was apparently still in the comic. Every single character was racially or sexually diverse. I mean it's nice to have some diversity but holy fuck are they overdoing it just for the sake of being diverse.
>>
>Make sequel to an already divisive comic series

>Have it release in colleration to Civil War movie

>But be sure to make Cap under Hydra control so he can't be the opposing force to Iron Man this time round.

>Make new opposing force Marvel's new shill target..... Marvel.

Gee..... I sooooo can't imagine how this was fucked from the start.
>>
>>89949602
At least the original one was somewhat understandable as to why they were divided. The reason behind this one is absolutely fucking retarded. This one is just a hollow shell of the original
>>
NEO-90s

get used to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (616KB, 1000x1537px)
image.jpg
616KB, 1000x1537px
>>89949293
The art was decent,shame Bendis doesn't know how script a fight without exposition.Its just tragic Marquez could be one of the best artists today and he's been stuck with Bendis since his debut,his most famous work will always be this garbage
>>
File: 1474465377683.jpg (836KB, 1984x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1474465377683.jpg
836KB, 1984x1308px
>>89949528
>Look at how Luke Cage has Nova sucker punch Blue Marvel and go "Looks like I'm right".

You ended up reminding me of this part, too.
>>
>>89949515
That he might possibly be wrong is irrelevant, she still must investigate and make fucking sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (558KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
558KB, 1041x1600px
>>89949787
>>meanwhile in ultimates he totally agrees with Luke that the woman should be free
>>
>>89949293
>How the fuck could you even side with that dumb Captain Marvel bitch?
Because she did NOTHING whatsoever fucking wrong, she investigated leads and she wasn't going to permanently detain anyone once a full investigation proves the vision was inaccurate.
>>
I like how the story ended up with the other heroes just fucking off because who cares.
>>
>>89949907
>Vision proves to be inaccurate with the banker
>Tony explain as to why it's inaccurate
>McCoy confirms that it is just one possibility, doesn't have to be true
>Guy could be making up some visions and no one would question it
HURR DURR let me blindly believe these visions ignoring what I was just told and arrest Spider-Man. Her persistent belief in the visions is exactly what drove things to go wrong. So yes, she did a lot of shit wrong.
>>
>>89950069
detain not arrest
>>
You are putting more thought into this story than Bendis did
>>
>>89950629
Semantics. You're still in a cell, you're still being held on "Maybe you'll kill somebody in the future." and it's still pissing all over various civil and human rights.
>>
>>89950629
Yeah; arresting implies rights
>>
>>89950681
And there is nothing fucking wrong with that. Temporary detainment is a normal part of police operations while they collect proof or lack therof.
>>
>>89950629
You're right, with an arrest there's at least actual charges involved

This is just Gitmo-level bullshit.
>>
>>89949881
>>89949881
If you want to give a head canon answer, Cage and Blue Marvel had some philosophical friction already in Mighty Avengers.

If you want to give a real answer, Bendis wrote everyone going full retard and Ewing would never let his husbando go full retard unless it involves Anti-Man.
>>
File: 1487178347980.png (670KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487178347980.png
670KB, 1366x768px
>>89950629
I feel like you're the same guy who defends azula and dominator, and you're a moralefag too so to defend your waifus that are clearly evil/do wrong, you try to play insane mental gymnastics to prove to not only yourself, but to others, that your precious waifus aren't complete bitches
Newsflash, you fucking faggot, they're scum of the earth
Including Carol too.
>>
>>89950629
Still, using someone's vision which a) Was shown to not be absolutely correct and b) Could have been made up by Ulysses for all they know, is beyond fucking stupid just to detain someone.
>>
>>89949881
So many of the tie ins outright contradict the main event book. This event was doomed from the start, but holy fuck do I blame Marvel editorial more than I blame Bendis.

Bendis is shit, but it was the editors that let him get away with it.
>>
>>89949293
>Line-wide event designed specifically to coast off of MCU hype
>Bendis and his blatant disregard for pacing and other writers' continuity

It's a lethal combination... Of course Marvel's should've known better given how Age Of Ultron turned out...
>>
>>89949293
>How could they fuck up THIS badly?
The answer is Bendis.
The answer is always Bendis
>>
>>89949787
>>89949881
It's because Cage is Bendis' baby and god forgive Bendis write one of his favorite characters being wrong or inferior
>>
>>89949293
You think that's bad? This event just hinges on characters making a big deal out of something that's existed many times before in-universe

Meanwhile Inhuman vs X-men hinges on a thin piece of paper with so many plot holes in it you'd think they were trying to pass it off as swiss cheese. The writing is so bad you can't root or hate any side because it's all the writer's fault for coming up with such a shoddy piece of shit story.
>>
>>89950722
>And there is nothing fucking wrong with that.
Found the cryptofascist.
>>
>>89949853
She still did it in the shittiest possible by detaining her and had no intention of letting her go even when proven wrong. It would've been a different story entirely had she intervened DURING a crime, but she was way too committed to being the dumbest fascist in history and going balls deep in profiling.
>>
>>89951974
>The writing is so bad you can't root or hate any side because it's all the writer's fault for coming up with such a shoddy piece of shit story.

I actually thought this about AvX and then thought "well at least it couldn't get worse."

CW2 and Death of X ended up proving me wrong.
>>
>>89950629
>>89950069

>Ulysses has a vision of a guy killing a family
>Spider-man and Ulysses follow him to see what he does
>Stop him right before he commits the crime

Slott managed to make it work. Bendis was just stupid.
>>
Carol was right.

>>89954073
That was Gage.
>>
>>89954085

>That was Gage.

Oh well point still stands. The idea is sound. The execution was just incredibly stupid.
>>
>>89954102
>The execution was just incredibly stupid.
Again, Bendis.
>>
Why did they even need an oc for this, marvel has plenty of precogs,
And in the end he just fucks off to space for being wrong all the time... How did this even get approved
>>
Remember when he was called Homer?
>>
>>89950722
she held them indefinitely

there was a fucking tie in with ms marvel that had a whole prison full of fucking teenagers being held indefinitely
>>
That one image of Shulk was great.

That's it.
>>
I'd side with her, shes smart enough to not go the whole dystopian precrime society route.Though some of her subordinates not so much.
>100% trackrecord on his predictions
>one time hes wrong causes ironman to flip a shit, start a civil war and destroy the triskelion
>no one thinks to ask why hes wrong since people were feeding him information
>Tony's only argument is he's human and his friend got killed, rather than his past experiences with predictive shit
>Bendis wants someone to believe shulk could get taken out by a missle, forces tie-ins to laugh at him and give an actual reason for her to go unconcious
>>89949786
I feel bad for Marquez becasue of that. i hope he gets something that completely outshines CW2
>>89949528
>character that no one knows and doesnt have a horse in this race appears in the backround for 2 panels
>"wow you're so great wana team up?"

I hate bendis for being so shit, and i really hate mavel editors for letting him do whatever he wants
>>
Did they ever address the fact that 616 has people who travel through time regularly, people who see the future, etc? I'm just a casual reader but surely if they asked the right person/built the right machine they could just check?

Isn't there RIGHT NOW in 616 young versions of the original X-Men running around that were dragged out of the past, and since their current-day selves don't seem to remember that happening to them doesn't that basically prove that in 6161 'fate' is a garbage concept?

Like I know you gotta suspend that disbelief but with the sheer amount of stuff comics have pulled did they even try?
>>
>>89956422
>Like I know you gotta suspend that disbelief but with the sheer amount of stuff comics have pulled did they even try?
Marvel events broke through that barrier not too long ago. Hell in Inhuman vs X-men Beast basically spent 8 months working with the inhumans and the only thing they bothered to try to do was find a cure for M-Pox instead of also searching for alternate solutions like containing the cloud/recrystalizing it or creating new terrigen through trial by analyzing the cloud then destroying it once they can make more of the stuff.

This situation is only made more ridiculous when Forge (the guy whose mutant power is being able to build machines that do anything) during this event planned to destroy the terrigen by using a machine he built that can actually solidify the cloud (and then incinerate it).
>>
>>89950949

How about you go fuck yourself, I defend those women because you don't take the time to understand what they are going through and write them off so easily because you are some holy than thou faggot. You're the scum of the Earth not them.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.