[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you guys ready for the Archie Kinomatic universe on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Riverdale.png (706KB, 564x557px) Image search: [Google]
Riverdale.png
706KB, 564x557px
Are you guys ready for the Archie Kinomatic universe on the /co/w?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/archie-comics-signs-development-deal-warner-bros-tv-975805
>>
File: 20170209_211259.jpg (185KB, 555x502px) Image search: [Google]
20170209_211259.jpg
185KB, 555x502px
Waid taking duties on Jughead may bring it in line with the main Archie.

I didn't think Riverdale was doing well enough to support this kind of optimism.
>>
>>89927244
>ian on jughead
Rip in peace sanic
>>
>>89927961
>waid taking duties on Jughead

what the FUCK WHY
>>
>>89928390
To make it more in line w8th the main book so say goodbye to a well written reggie
>>
>>89928465

fuck fuck fuck fuck Jughead was the one good on-going coming out of Archie Comics

I had that shit on my pull list with ERICA HENDERSON doing art and I'm about to ax it over this bullshit
You read that correctly: Mark Waid writing teenagers is getting me to cancel a book when Erica Henderson's art couldn't
>>
>>89928559
Eat it grandpa
>>
>>89928592

m8 the only grandpa around here is now co-writing every fucking Archie comic even though his own is a goddamn trainwreck
>>
>>89928559
Hes only cowriting it so maybe the man who has writen sonic books for the past number of years can make it better
>>
>>89928678
It was a joke a quote from his losh threeboot
>>
>>89928680

I know Sonic comics are better now that whats his name when batshit and left, so I guess there's hope.

>>89928705
Oh, well posted then.
>>
>>89927244
There need to be more edits with Riverdale quotes like this.
>>
>>89927961
>I didn't think Riverdale was doing well enough to support this kind of optimism.

It's settled in the 0.4 range so better than most CW shows, and the highest viewed of their new series. So they'll probably take it for when they don't have any cape stuff on that night. Plus the budget for this stuff must be practically non existent.

>http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/cw-2016-17-season-ratings/
>>
File: riverdalex1.jpg (104KB, 630x462px) Image search: [Google]
riverdalex1.jpg
104KB, 630x462px
>>89928959
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.