[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally everybody in the village has a Scottish accent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: iu[2].jpg&f=1.jpg (2MB, 2470x3600px) Image search: [Google]
iu[2].jpg&f=1.jpg
2MB, 2470x3600px
>Literally everybody in the village has a Scottish accent
>Except the main cast who are all basically just the voice actors talking normally
Justify this.
>>
>>89920729
I cannae do it laddie.
You have ta do it ya self.
>>
Do you think the male vikings have sex with their dragons on lonely nights?
>>
>>89920760
If we count the voice actors that are actually Scottish all of the characters voiced by celebrities are just talking normally.
>>
>>89920789
Wouldn't you?
>>
>>89920729
Stunt casting does not care about voice acting talent, it cares about the marquee
>>
>>89920794
Good lad.
'ere's ya (you).
>>
>>89920846
Och aye the noo.
>>
Viking puberty gives you a scottish accent
>>
>>89920934
Weren't the MCs all 20 in the second one?
>>
>Small island full of Scots
>None of the kids have Scottish accents
>Instead they have American accents
>Entire generation of Scot children threw away their viking (Scot) heritage to become dragon riders (Brits, or Europeans I guess)
Just like Scotland in real life!
>>
>>89920965
Yes, and it was a major plot point that Snotlout and Fishlegs had grown pube-staches. I guess vikings go through puberty later.
>>
>>89920729

Isn't it also funny that none of them grew up to have thick Viking bods either?

I think 20 years ago there was some really bad kekking going on in the village, so bad even Leonidas had to raise his wife's son
>>
>>89921201
Snotlout looks exactly like his dad to be fair, it's just because they all became sissy dragon riders and nobody but Astrid works out anymore. Fishlegs has put on at least 100lbs every year.
>>
>>89920818
All the time. Just shove it up his scaly butthole and cream.
>>
>>89921348
Happy Valentine's Day.
>>
>>89921389
Did you know hearts upside down look like nutsacks? or a top down view of an ass?
>>
File: tumblr_oiz74doOiv1w1z6uso1_1280.png (61KB, 197x202px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiz74doOiv1w1z6uso1_1280.png
61KB, 197x202px
>random British accents in american TV show
>>
>>89921515
There are English people living in America anon.

Also, that guy isn't even human.
>>
They tried it once, and that was brave. enough said
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.