[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miles Spider-Man? Sure, why not? Cho Hulk? An adjustment, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Miles Spider-Man? Sure, why not?
Cho Hulk? An adjustment, but whatever.

But Moon Girl.
Fucking Moon Girl.
I can't take this character seriously in the Marvel Universe.
I can take Gwenpool with more dignity than Moon Girl.
Moon Girl breaks my immersion whenever she shows up.
Holy shit, how did a character this poorly designed get mixed with the Marvel Universe at large?
>>
Post the edits
>>
I think she's cute.

Fuck you, OP.
>>
I gave up before they made her into "the smartest MU" character, so I never got too invested. I signed up for Devil Dinosaur, she and those damned moon monkeys ruined it for me.
>>
Moon Girl is already better than Miles
Fuck you OP
>>
>>89906332
Has Moon Girl been showing up outside of her own comic? Her own comic's fine. Is she in Inhumans vs X-Men? I've been avoiding that one since I dislike Inhumans.
>>
It's almost as if the character wasn't designed for your demographic...

Are you the type of person who gets mad at Barney and My Little Pony existing, even though your age group isnt supposed to be watching those shows to begin with?
>>
top tier loli, tho
>>
>>89906332
Miles Spider-Man? Sure, why not?
Cho Hulk? An adjustment, but whatever.

But OP
Fucking OP
I can't take this character seriously on 4chan
I can take Boco with more dignity than OP
OP breaks my immersion whenever he shows up.
Holy shit, how did a character this poorly designed get mixed with 4chan at large?
>>
>>89906921
yeah, she showed up around the end #3 but hasn't done anything but stand around

Kamala rounded up all the Nuhumans (they actually call them that in the issue) even though they barely have any ties to Medusa and Royal family to save the Royal Family and Mosiac told them the fart cloud is going to ruin earth for the muties.
>>
>>89906332
Riri's worse Anon
Moon Girl looks tame in pandering compared to her
>>
>>89906921
Monsters Unleashed
Inhumans vs. X-Men
Unstoppable Wasp
Soon to be Secret Warriors.
>>
>>89906921
>>89907194

She showed up in the first issue of Monster's Unleashed as well. Not sure about the second issue though. I haven't read it yet.
>>
>>89907065
I'm fine with those existing, but it just takes me out of things when Barney is in event books.
>>
>>89906332
Moon Girl is the kind of title soccer moms buy for their kids because they don't want them reading Deadpool.
>>
File: moon girl.jpg (584KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
moon girl.jpg
584KB, 1988x3056px
>>89906789
is this cute?
>>
It's like someone went "You know what was a good costume? Kitty Pryde's Sprite outfit"
>>
>>89907399
that has to be an edit. right?
>>
>>89907399
Those hips, she's ready to breed new inhumans if the cloud is stoped
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQHbKUso90A&feature=youtu.be

She's in Future Fight.
>>
>>89907458
Unlike Kitty it actually serves a purpose in the comic beyond being a gag that gets old after the 4th time.
>>
>>89907461
Either that or they are marketing it to the japs.
>>
File: moon girl and hulk.jpg (528KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
moon girl and hulk.jpg
528KB, 1988x3056px
>>89907461
>>89907487

How is marvel able to get away with this?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.