[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have they done to muh Ben?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: SensationalSpider-Man.gif (42KB, 257x590px) Image search: [Google]
SensationalSpider-Man.gif
42KB, 257x590px
What have they done to muh Ben?
>>
>>89903305
Made him his own man.
>>
>>89903305
Let Dan Slott touch him in the no no bits.
>>
Marvel has begun to ruin one of my favorite comic book characters...my butthurt
>>
You know it's a clone, right? The original Ben remembered being Peter Parker, but he was still a clone of the real thing. This new Jackal is a clone of Ben Reilly, not the original reborn.
>>
>>89903945
Except its the real ben coming back to life all the time. He became insane.

The newer clones are defective because ben cant create clones that dont become carrions.

Also ben is immune to becoming one and the clue for the cure.
>>
>>89903945
Lies. Then how would he remember his own death up to the second that he died? It's the original Ben's mind in the body of a clone but personality and all it's still Ben. He's just been corrupted by dying so many times over and over by Miles Warren.
>>
>>89904128
What this guy said ^^
>>
>>89904125
Exactly. Argue differently.
>>
>>89903352
No, they made him Jackal 2.0.

Being a legacy is the exact opposite of being his own man.
>>
>>89904125
>Except its the real ben coming back to life all the time.

You mean, "Its the real Ben being cloned 26 times" right?
>>
>>89904128
>Then how would he remember his own death up to the second that he died?

The exact same way all of Jackal's other clones did. Go read a comic, casual scum.
>>
>>89904749
Instead of being pete without his wife?
>>
>>89904784
Nope. Warren was bringing him back to life all the time. He mentions it too. A new process to revive dead clones.

Problem is ben screwed up the new way.

The carrion clones are defective.

Another thing is peter only reacted to ben being real, while still don't think gwen is.

I wouldn't be shocked if there's supernatural reason why and its souls. The other clones are soulless zombies brought back to life.
>>
>>89904125
He "comes back to life" via cloning. The current "Ben Reilly" is a clone of a clone of a clone.

>>89904128
magical comic book science. Ben Reilly was created with the mind and personality of Peter Parker, but it's not the same consciousness.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.