[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just read this and I spent the entire time repeating the words

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Batman (2016-) 006-015.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Batman (2016-) 006-015.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
I just read this and I spent the entire time repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 10 pages it was so painful.
>>
>>89899270
>was writhing around on the floor
You seem like the type that would love memes

Normies REEEEEEEE and all that

Sorry about your autism
>>
>>89899270
Decent adaptation of a pasta, but fall flat on the humor. 5/10
>>
I love that page because of how pathetic it shows Kite Man to be. Like the guy is already Kite Man which is sad, and this just gives us insight into what kind of person becomes Kite Man.
>>
>>89899270
Then perhaps you should avoid reading anything from that writer, because he keeps sneaking "Kiteman! Hell, yeah!" in his story arcs on a regular basis.
>>
>>89899270
Sorry this comic triggered you, Anon.
>>
>>89899818
>Kite Man
>pathetic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRVUOGUmxJI
>>
>>89899952

>>Twice in 20 issues is a regular basis

I'm really glad to be one of the few comic fans without genuine autism
>>
>>89899270

Maybe don't act like an autist next time and you might enjoy the comic better.
>>
>>89899270
Why would you try to export /tv/ memes, they're all shit.
>>
>>89900434
Three times. OP's page, when Batman's going into Arkham to pick out his team, and the Catwoman issue.
>>
>>89899270
>I spent the entire time repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I picture you people all the time.
>>
>>89899270
Next time do it with a plastic bag over your head OP
>>
You have to go back /tv/.

If you're going to be a crossposter, at least adapt to the culture of the board you autistic waste of space. Stop shitting this board up with your stale memes.
>>
>>89899270
I RECOGNIZE THAT PASTA
>>
File: tom king.png (383KB, 682x629px) Image search: [Google]
tom king.png
383KB, 682x629px
Heh, meme.
>>
>>89900495

Don't forget his story in the annual.
>>
>>89899270
The only two issues in the run that are exceptional are the ones with Gerads. The rest are range from okay to good but nothing fantastic. I want him off of Batman so he can write something else that he has more control over. It's clear that Batman's a little too narrow for him to tell a story with any kind of stakes.
>>
>>89901741

It's getting better with every issue
>>
>>89902372
Nice meme, Kingfag
>>
>>89902395

He's responsible for 1 of like 5 Bane portrayals that are worth a shit
>>
>>89905120
Nice meme, Kingfag
>>
were you stimming, you autist?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.