[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is she the best dc character, i love her omg shes so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: lesbian.jpg (65KB, 410x640px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian.jpg
65KB, 410x640px
why is she the best dc character, i love her omg shes so quirky and RANDOM! LOL!
>>
Are you jealous, OP?
>>
File: IMG_0929.jpg (508KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.jpg
508KB, 800x400px
>>89890619
I prefer this Harley
>>
>>89890619
The only thing I dislike about Harley is how they have tried to make her into a good guy, or at least an anti-villain, she was better when she was Joker's girlfriend/lieutenant.
>>
>>89890688
I don't know about better, but it was alot easier to like her when she was with him. Its mostly because its harder to remember she is a sociopathic jerk with zero morals when she is being slapped around.
>>
>>89890653
That is the most brutal of books. Partly because it was practically real for a lot of people. Can't believe they'd tone it down so much after 10 years. Joker being a wife-beater is pretty miniscule compared to his list of sins, but fuck, man, the cyclical nature of Harley and her coming to terms and rejecting the notion he could be anything but his Angel was a big part of his character.

I mean, compared to her first appearance of course. She was a sarcastic second hand to him back then and played the "somewhat" straight man.

>>89890738
I hate that people forget this part.
>>
>>89890619
Obvious Bait
>>
>>89891089
Nah, more sarcastic than baiting.
>>
>>89890619
Harley's whole character is quirky so random, though. She's literally insane. Insane people tend to act a bit random and out there.
>>
>>89890619
I've never liked Harley. I mean, a psychiatrist falling for jokers bullshit just seems so unbelievably retarded to me. Also her voice is really fucking annoying.
>>
>>89890619
Shiet Ivy. Did ya finally figure it ou how ta use the computer?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.