[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Steve will survive and the HYDRA influence will disappear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 589e520e97696.jpg (119KB, 770x336px) Image search: [Google]
589e520e97696.jpg
119KB, 770x336px
>Steve will survive and the HYDRA influence will disappear due to Kobik shenigans
>Captain America mantle is vacated, but Steve retains the book
>Jane Thor is the main death of the event
>Bucky will use Kobik to mindwipe people and go undercover with her, resuming the Man on the Wall role
>adjectiveless Avengers will be the moviefag team with Iron Man, Thor and Captain Marvel as the main characters
>Uncanny Avengers will be relaunched, retooling the Unity Team into the Avengers PR group since Cap's reveal destroyed the trust in the superheroes for the general public. Some members like Cable and Quicksilver will leave, Hawkeye and Songbird will join in
>Thunderbolts will be relaunched with Steve Rogers as the leader to atone from the Cap HYDRA deal, Moonstone, Atlas, female Beetle and Taskmaster are attached to the book
>plans to fold Champions and replace it with New Warriors as soon as the tv series pitch is accepted
>>
>>89889904
>30 minutes pass
>OP hasn't posted sauce yet
>>
File: image.jpg (280KB, 659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280KB, 659x1000px
>>89889904
You almost had me but Jane Thor being the main death in this one is highly unlikely,The Thor arc this year is shi at war which signals the return of odinson,if marvel wanted to kill her off they'd do it in that book,likewise jane hasn't been involved at all with Secret empire and hasn't even met Steve.The most likely deaths would be the new quasar,Sam Wilson, maybe even Maria hill but that seems unlikely given how much backlash marvel got for it's other deaths last year
>>
File: 1456789992306.png (201KB, 314x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456789992306.png
201KB, 314x300px
>>89889904
>adjectiveless Avengers will be the moviefag team with Iron Man, Thor and Captain Marvel as the main characters
Get your fanfiction away from my Ultimates.
>>
File: 1485056770818.jpg (436KB, 622x587px) Image search: [Google]
1485056770818.jpg
436KB, 622x587px
Do you guys wanna know what the /real/ ending of Secret Empire is?

>Miles kills Cap

>Bucky goes full autismo and in a rage tries to butcher Miles.

>Kobik sees all this mindless violence and uses her powers to try and fix everything

>Cap comes back to life as normal

>Ironman wakes up from coma

>Hulk is alive

>FF come back

>Parker Industries is no longer a thing

>mutants no longer going extinct

The legacies will still be around, but there won't be much of a focus on them. Most will be demoted to side characters. Reasoning behind this is that the writers at Marvel realize that the MCU can't keep these actors forever. They want to make the characters that will replace the actors for those sick royalties (not realizing the MCU will probably just replace actors). Only legacies not getting reduced to side characters will be Miles and Kamala.
>>
Ehhhhh, on one hand, it's safe enough to be true, on the other hand, it doesn't have the outright Marvel stupidity. Too early to judge.

The death of Jane Thor doesn't seem likely.
>>
>>89889904
Current Cap isn't gonna survive. Waid is bringing in the original avengers from his .1 mini into the main universe like the original 5 x-men.
>>
>>89890214
>>Sam Wilson dying
All we need is Heimdal dying in Thor 3 and then we'll have all the black sidekicks dying...
>>
>>89890478
>>Parker Industries is no longer a thing
And there is your bullshit. Spider-Man is never affected by big crossover events (outside Civil War) and we have Slott's own storyline with Peter losing Parker Industries in Amazing Spider-Man.
>>
>>89890546
And it's in this event. If you remember Superior Spider-Man, Otto funded Parker Industries with money from his off shore account linked to his illegal activity. With Cap Hydra coming out creates a hysteria and everyone is looking for which other public figure is linked to Hydra. In this hysteria, the off shore account is found. The controversy causes PI to fall. Not that it matters, because Kobik mind wipes everyone about Peter being famous.
>>
>>89889904
>Jane Thor is the main death of the event
Now this is bullshit
>>
>>89890546
Not the anon who said it, but I could see Slott tying it in to this event or doing the arc at the same time.
>>
>>89890601
No, you aren't listening to me, Dan Slott is already hyping the destruction of Parker Industries in Amazing Spider-Man, and it involves Norman Osborn. It has nothing to do with this event.
>>
>>89890608
The only event Slott tied into were Original Sin (to reveal Silk) and Secret Wars (cause every book had to end). The guy has avoided every other event so far with his Spider-Man series because he already planned out the Spider-Man book for years to come. He won't alter his plan for the evil Cap plot.
>>
>>89890478
all the good legacies die, or get retconned, but we still get stuck with Miles. I fucking hate this planet.
>>
>>89889904
>Uncanny Avengers will be relaunched, retooling the Unity Team into the Avengers PR group since Cap's reveal destroyed the trust in the superheroes for the general public. Some members like Cable and Quicksilver will leave, Hawkeye and Songbird will join in
>Thunderbolts will be relaunched with Steve Rogers as the leader to atone from the Cap HYDRA deal, Moonstone, Atlas, female Beetle and Taskmaster are attached to the book
>plans to fold Champions and replace it with New Warriors as soon as the tv series pitch is accepted

I know OP is full of shit, but I actually like these quite a lot.
Well, I would've like to have Cable and Pietro in Team Hawkeye, but still.
>>
File: green deadshot.jpg (9KB, 255x243px) Image search: [Google]
green deadshot.jpg
9KB, 255x243px
>>89890515
>repeating the plot that didn't work on X-Men
>>
File: 53209_big.jpg (121KB, 700x1058px) Image search: [Google]
53209_big.jpg
121KB, 700x1058px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.