[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>American cartoon has even slightly semi-fluid animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0148.jpg (46KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
46KB, 600x652px
>American cartoon has even slightly semi-fluid animation

>animation credits list is packed with Asian names
>>
>>89883969
do you know how outlandishly expensive quality animation from a relatively unknown WESTERN animator is?(thanks liberals)

thank goodness the East Asians can also draw, otherwise we'd be stuck with whatever it is that Africans do
>>
>>89883969
What the fuck are you going to expect from a cartoon?
I'm surprised that this hasn't become a huge problem with comics yet.
>>
File: IMG_4275.jpg (78KB, 757x689px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4275.jpg
78KB, 757x689px
>>89883969
>Anime actually isn't MOE waifu shit
>Credits filled gook names
>>
>>89884209

You know what Africans can do, and they are the best at it. *anus clenches*
>>
>classic Tom & Jerry
>Asian names
Yes, names like Wee Lee Yam Hana, and Juu Siph Baruberu
>>
>>89884209

>(thanks liberals)

Explain this one to me.
>>
>>89886212
employee protection = higher prices
For example, "livable minimum wage will raise prices", "unionized labor will raise prices", "universal healthcare will raise prices" etc.

This is half-true. Sometimes, like in the case of universal healthcare, the increased bargaining power actually eliminates inefficiencies in the market (take for example healthcare in Israel, which is almost entirely socialized, and yet the public and private healthcare expenditure in Israel is among the lowest in the world, while their healthcare system and the general health of the population is among the highest - which means that socializing healthcare actually makes the market more efficient)
>>
>>89886493
Oh, I forgot the second part of the statement.

Because wages are so high in the United States, companies can't afford to pay American animators to churn out harem cartoons.

Instead we have to have high-skill-high-pay jobs, which obviously hinders our economy and ruins our cartoons.
>>
>>89886493
I love working in animation sweatshops and sleeping in boxes
>>
>>89884209
Honestly the main problem is that every animation studio is in fucking California or New York or some other place where the cost of living is ungodly high, open animation studios in some fly over state and you'd probably see a lot more animated in America stuff.
>>
>>89886597
Actually most of it is done in Georgia now, as as a lot of film and TV being shot in the US is moving there, because the state kicks back 30% of the budget.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.