[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rumored writers coming into Marvel late 2017/2018 and their books:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 29

File: 1485211313489.png (488KB, 569x381px) Image search: [Google]
1485211313489.png
488KB, 569x381px
Rumored writers coming into Marvel late 2017/2018 and their books:

Terry Moore=Ms Marvel
Kurt Busiek=Amazing Spider-Man
Tom DeFalco=Renew Your Vows
Dan Slott=Captain America
Brian Michael Bendis=Thor
Rick Remender=Avengers
Chris Yost and Louis Simonson=X-Men Blue and Gold
Jonathon Hickman=Iron Man
Jim Starlin= Thanos
Matt Fraction=Punisher
Chris Claremont=Captain Marvel
George Perez= Guardians of the Galaxy

There is also talks about resurrecting Superior Foes under a new name for Nick Spencer, who may get a reprieve given how he's now actively kissing Ike's butt (hence why his work on Cap is getting more favorable to conservatives)

C-List characters being pushed:

Force Works (basically Iron Man Corps; would feature Bethany Cade, Force, Abe "Mach _/Beetle" Jenkins, Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man as a group. Bob Layton has been approached)

Jessica Jones/Luke Cage ongoing (Kurt Busiek writing the book. Jessica Jones may be folded into the book, since Marvel needs new story fodder for future seasons of Jessica Jones and they want to Astro City up the show, hence taking Jessica from Bendis and giving her to Busiek to create more material for her)

Hobgoblin (Ned Leeds and Richard Fisk, fresh off from being resurrected in Clone Conspiracy, going after Roderick Kingsly for revenge; Tom DeFalco has been offered it)

Silver Surfer (Dan Slott writing Silver Surfer and Mary Jane Watson traveling the universe and continuing the plot threads from Ultimatium)

Hawkeye (Clint Barton taking over the role after Kate Bishop gets killed off in Secret Empire; Nick Edmondson)

Dr Strange (Peter David)

She-Hulk (Kelly Sue DeConnick)

Marvel Team-Up (first arc will feature Black Panther teaming up with a couple of A-List heroes)
>>
Ms Marvel will be heavily retooled, since Marvel realizes that the book needs to go after hardcore comic fans if it is going to survive. Look for Kamala to be aged up to around 18-19, all references to Carol being dropped along with Kamala's supporting cast, and addition of a conservative male hero (Americop and USAgent have been mentioned) as a love interest for Kamala, for political balance. Also, there is talk about getting Frank Cho to do covers for the book, since they feel adding sex to the book might make male readers be more willing to pick the book up.

Guardians will be retooled as a quarterly 48 page book. George Perez will be writing and drawing the main strip in the book. The rest of the book will have a rotating creative team doing solo stories with the rest of the team, of which Scottie Young will be doing a Groot/Rocket Raccoon ongoing serial. The justification for this radical shift in format, is that Marvel fears the Guardians have become overexposed and by scaling back to a quarterly book, they think they can boost sales.

Tom DeFalco is going to be doing a lot more at Marvel. Along with the return of Chris Claremont and Louis Simonson, there is the push to bring back older writers who fans still love/can write consistently to the older fanbase. They work cheaper than the big name talent, but they are being offered larger royalty options than the Fractions and Bendises and such, to keep them

Champions will be retooled; new teen characters joining the team. There is talk about putting Nico and Chase on the team, to help boost sales and give the two a higher profile
>>
File: Ghost Rider 2 of 6-15.jpg (39KB, 378x350px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Rider 2 of 6-15.jpg
39KB, 378x350px
>>89870143
>Terry Moore=Ms Marvel
>Tom DeFalco=Renew Your Vows
>Dan Slott=Captain America
>Brian Michael Bendis=Thor
>Rick Remender=Avengers
>Chris Yost =X-Men Blue
>Jonathon Hickman=Iron Man
>Matt Fraction=Punisher
>>
>people will actually fall for this
>>
Warren Ellis is on the bubble of being blacklisted. The lateness issue and his fondness for only working with artists who are super slow, has pissed off people at the company. And Ellis has stated he won't meet anyone halfway, since he thinks that with "The Wildstorm", he's halfway back in the door at DC and can just go to them full time if Marvel doesn't like how unreliable his work ethic is. There was talk about putting him on Thor, especially since they could then repackage his Thor run again. But that fell apart and he'll be doing random mini-series that won't be solicited until they are 100% finished.

Miles Morales is pretty much toast. There are those at Marvel who are super pissed off that Civil War 2 flopped as bad as it did. Also, some know Bendis is a huge part of the problems that Marvel is facing, but know they can't get rid of him. So to provide fans that Bendis is being "dealt with", Miles will be killed off and Jessica Jones severed from Bendis' overtly diret control and given to Kurt Busiek. The animated movie starring Miles was greenlighted was to salve Bendis' ego for having Miles killed. But Bendis' days as head honcho are pretty much over.....

Similarly, Bendis was supposed to write the new Punisher ongoing, but was told he had to write Thor instead. The plum Punisher gig instead will be going to a returning Matt Fraction. On the flipside Bendis has been pushing and pushing hard, to get Walt Simonson to draw his Thor run. But Walt isn't interested unless he gets veto power over anything Bendis writes.

Also, Secret Empire is going to be bloody. Lots of deaths. Lots of them. Spencer is taking a lot of cues form "Crisis On Infinite Earth" and "Avengers Disassembled", in terms of apocalyptic flavor for the story.
>>
File: cool story bro.jpg (66KB, 497x393px) Image search: [Google]
cool story bro.jpg
66KB, 497x393px
>>89870178
>>
>>89870143
>Louis Simonson
>Jonathon Hickman
Spellcheck before you shitpost
>>
File: 1454020631359.jpg (77KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1454020631359.jpg
77KB, 690x460px
>>89870143
>>89870178
>>89870234
this is really poorly made. im not even mad because wow is this low-quality bait.
>>
Double shipping of A-List books is going to happen. Also, the $4 price point is staying.

A lot of the SJW writers hired in the last couple of years, are being made to sign NDA this month in advance of their books being formally canceled. Legal at Marvel knows have raised the point that SJW types are vindictive and petty sort; the kind that if let go, will slander and and terrorize their former employer if let go.

Certain writers will be told, point blank, if they don't sign NDAs that ban them from bashing Marvel, they will never work for the company again or any Disney subsidiary, due to them ending up on Disney's internal blacklist. Also their works will be pulled from digital distribution and their works barred from ever being reprinted, or never reprinted in TPB/HC for those who have issues that have yet to be collected.

Finally, due to the change in direction, at least three pitches for SJW revamps of C/D-Listers was were shut down.

Darkhawk (latina gets the amulet, fights gang bangers and corrupt ICE agents)

All-New, All-Different Runaways (basically a new generation of Runaways, with not a white male in the bunch, who flee from their white abusive foster parents who are part of a low rent version of the Pride. Was pitched as an idea to allow Marvel to revitalize the franchise, since the original Runaways was a stealth hit that Marvel never got to exploit for all it was worth)

Daughter of Blade (basically a stealth series that would serve the basis for a new Blade movie franchise. Nathan Edmondson finally came up with a pitch that Marvel was willing to bring to series but it's now in the trash bin)
>>
They aren't booting Slott from Spider-Man.

And thank God he won't be on Cap.
>>
File: fgt.jpg (27KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
fgt.jpg
27KB, 367x451px
>>89870143
>Kurt Busiek=Amazing Spider-Man
>Rick Remender=Avengers
>Chris Claremont=Captain Marvel
>>
>>89870234
>There was talk about putting him on Thor, especially since they could then repackage his Thor run again.

Tipped your hand buddy, no one will ever want to revisit that 4 issue abortion of a run and Marvel sure as hell won't want to try and bring it back
>>
>>89870234
while not a fan of miles, i seriously doubt theyll kill off miles unless its part of a move to massively scale back the flood of spider characters
>>
OP, the one thing I noticed is that you think that Marvel will go back to bloodbaths, when even DC, MOTHER FUCKING DC, just learned that deaths don't sell comics.
>>
>Matt Fraction=Punisher

implausible imo
>>
this sounds like fanfic

remender and hickman said there is basically no chance they go back to marvel in the near future

and i doubt they are giving pad an ongoing given he is about to die
>>
>>89870310
Slott wants Captain America because of the movies being big hits.

Marvel loves Slott, especially after Slott came out as the only winner internally, after the Civil War 2 debacle

Marvel really wants to wash the foul taste of Nick Spencer's Captain America run out of their mouths and fans mouths. And Slott is known for light hearted comedy and can still do serious stories.

Slott is going to make Captain America great again.

And as his parting shot for Spider-Man, he's doing an "Everyone Lives" ending complete with bringing Gwen Stacy back......
>>
>>89870143
this looks interesting...
>>89870178
>Kamala aged up and sucking up to conservatives
>>89870178
Aaaaand you dropped the ball here. keep it middle of the road when you invest shit, so people might believe you.
>>
Where are you getting this ridiculous information
Nobody would ever believe it, three of these creators only just left marvel

How about we turn this into an old runs discussion thread, Busiek wrote Avengers, Thunderbolts and (Iron Man?) all at the same time, are they worth checking out? Does his Avengers rival the big dog, MORRISON JLA?
>>
>>89870304

Note how the copypasta gets increasingly retarded.
>>
>>89870524
If you didn't read Busiek's Thunderbolts, you don't belong in this board.
>>
File: Kamalacheckingthegoods.png (349KB, 579x225px) Image search: [Google]
Kamalacheckingthegoods.png
349KB, 579x225px
>>89870178
>Ms Marvel will be heavily retooled, since Marvel realizes that the book needs to go after hardcore comic fans if it is going to survive.
They just need to focus more on her as a teenage girl growing up and being cute, not on being a mouthpiece for the far-left liberal bullshit Marvel was pushing on everyone.
>>
>silver surfer and Mary Jane Watson
Kill me.
>>
>>89870524
All of Busiek's Marvel stuff from about 1994 to 2002 is worth reading. It's his best Big Two work. Probably a lot of that is due to his main editor, Tom Brevoort. They seem to work well together. Most of his DC stuff was with less compatible editors.

The stuff here is totally fake but I was always curious what Busiek might have done with AMS in the '90s. "Untold Tales of Spider-Man" was famous as the "real" Spidey book during the Clone Saga but he never got offered the main book. (He only got Avengers because George Perez didn't want to write it himself and said he'd work with either Busiek or Waid.)
>>
>>89870870
>Probably a lot of that is due to his main editor, Tom Brevoort
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
>>89870916
I'm sure lots of people post good stuff about themselves but this is more a subtle dis of a writer (saying he's not as good without a good editor, at least on Big Two stuff).
>>
>>89871001
Were Brevoort a good editor, Marvel wouldn't be dying as it is. So that anon is full of shit.
>>
In reality we are probably getting Kate Leth and Erica Henderson doing Avengers soon
>>
>>89870304
>Double shipping of A-List books is going to happen. Also, the $4 price point is staying.
Ok, this one I believe
>>
>>89871095
Edited by Joss Whedon.

>>89870143
>Jim Starlin= Thanos
>George Perez= Guardians of the Galaxy
If only.
>>
>>89870234
>Miles Morales is pretty much toast. There are those at Marvel who are super pissed off that Civil War 2 flopped as bad as it did. Also, some know Bendis is a huge part of the problems that Marvel is facing, but know they can't get rid of him. So to provide fans that Bendis is being "dealt with", Miles will be killed off and Jessica Jones severed from Bendis' overtly diret control and given to Kurt Busiek
it's never going to happen.
>>
>>89870143
>>89870178
OP when you make shit up you have to make it at least somewhat believable.
>>
See this would be slightly more believable and worthy of shitposting about had you not wrote anything about Ms Marvel because Wilson isn't leaving that book anytime soon
>>
I would have believed if op said Marvel had somehow convinced Joe Hill to do nu-Runaways
>>
>>89871066
Just because someone was a good editor then doesn't mean they're a good editor now.

Editors are like coaches, they get credit for their successes and then they stay on long after.
>>
>>89870143
This is literally too good to be true.
>>
>>89871154

Not voluntarily. See the clause about SJW writers being fired and made to sign DC-style NDAs so they can't bitch on social media.
>>
kurt busiek won't return to the big two
>>
>>89870678
yes
>>
>Starlin on Thanos
>Miles gone
If anything else didn't tip you off about OP being full of shit, those will.
>>
File: datso.jpg (17KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
datso.jpg
17KB, 258x258px
>>89871179
>was a good editor then
>in the 90s
>>
>>89871715
They're probably gonna kill him off for shock value, and then almost immediately bring him back.

Assuming any of this is remotely true, that is.
>>
>>89870143
>Slott off ASM finally
>Busiek on it

I want to believe

>Bendis on anything besides street level shit, let alone fucking Thor
I TAKE IT BACK, LET THIS BE A LIE
>>
>>89870304
>Daughter of Blade
It was pitched by Seeley
>>
File: 1486040513197.jpg (61KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1486040513197.jpg
61KB, 670x503px
I wish Miles and Kamala were killed off so badly. Can't stand ether of those SJW comics
>>
>>89870234
>>89870178
>>89870143
Cut this shit out, Jesse Baker
>>
>>89870143
I was disappointed that the picture had nothing to do with these leaks, OP. Nothing about Brock, Venom, or Scream?
>>
>>89870143
I WILL BURN SHIT THE FUCK DOWN, I WILL FUCKING SCORCH THE EARTH MOTHER FUCKERS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlJuxpeTats
>>
>>89870178
>Chris Claremont
> older writers who fans still love

Who the hell still loves Modern Claremont?
He forgot how to write well in 1997.
>>
All I want from Marvel is a better writer for Amazing Spider-Man so I can read it again. I don't even care if it's garbage art, just get anyone besides Slott to write Peter
>>
The majority of this is such obvious bullshit
>>
File: d74434aa5a39ba9cff069a0da17983ff.jpg (401KB, 994x1543px) Image search: [Google]
d74434aa5a39ba9cff069a0da17983ff.jpg
401KB, 994x1543px
>>89870234
>On the flipside Bendis has been pushing and pushing hard, to get Walt Simonson to draw his Thor run
THAT ISN'T A FUCKING FLIPSIDE MOTHER FUCKER, MODERN SIMONSON IS UNHOLY FUCKING CANCER.
Pic related WHY ARE THEY SCISSORING? WHY ARE THEY RUBBING THEIR FUCKING GROINS TOGETHER, EXPLAIN!
>>
File: xMstrLZ.jpg (37KB, 465x326px) Image search: [Google]
xMstrLZ.jpg
37KB, 465x326px
>>89870178
>(Americop and USAgent have been mentioned) as a love interest for Kamala
Son come on...
>>
>>89873721
I don't know if he forgot or simply finally ran dry.
>>
File: barker.jpg (54KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
barker.jpg
54KB, 630x630px
>>89873852
>MODERN SIMONSON IS UNHOLY FUCKING CANCER.
>>
>>89870143
>Jim Starlin= Thanos

I can't believe I'm going to read Captain Marvel
>>
>>89874005
nice shitpost.
>>
File: IMG_0025.jpg (418KB, 1301x1131px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.jpg
418KB, 1301x1131px
>>89870143

>Dan Slott leaving ASM

Over his bloated, hairy, greasy body!
>>
>>89870143
>Terry Moore=Ms Marvel
That don't make no sense.
>>
File: -043 copy.jpg (402KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
-043 copy.jpg
402KB, 1000x1537px
I am a simple man, I just need a fucking Storm series with consistent massive cleavage, that is all I fucking want.
>>
>>89874040
Says the anon who writes in caps.
>>
File: 525.png (316KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
525.png
316KB, 600x600px
>>89870178
>Ms Marvel will be heavily retooled, since Marvel realizes that the book needs to go after hardcore comic fans if it is going to survive. Look for Kamala to be aged up to around 18-19, all references to Carol being dropped along with Kamala's supporting cast, and addition of a conservative male hero (Americop and USAgent have been mentioned) as a love interest for Kamala, for political balance. Also, there is talk about getting Frank Cho to do covers for the book, since they feel adding sex to the book might make male readers be more willing to pick the book up.
>>
>>89870304
This is a terrible rumour, not even Rich Johnston would report this...

Also, any X men rumours?
>>
>>89870143
>Implying they would replace Slott wiht KURT FUCKING BUSIEK

Anon.
Marvel does not have that kind of sense.
>>
File: FAIL.gif (2MB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
FAIL.gif
2MB, 500x329px
>a conservative male hero as a love interest for Kamala
>written by that feminazi Moore
>>
>>89874401
Firing the feminist chick who converted to Islam (one of the most anti-gay religions out there) AND replacing her with not just a guy who mainstream lesbianism in modern comics but the modern king of cheesecake artwork?

And giving her a red pill older boyfriend who will make Kamala realize how stupid being a social justice warrior is?

To quote Phillip J Fry, "My money! Take it!!!!!"
>>
>>89870143
Is fucking Scream dead? When did this happen?
>>
>>89874529
When Marvel started to hate it's fans.
>>
>>89870143
>Busiek
>Starlin

Holy shit this bait is terrible
>>
>>89870143
It's Nate Edmonson not Nick.
And I sincerely doubt that Hickman, Fraction and Remender are going back to Marvel so soon.
>>
>Busiek on Spider-Man again
>Starlin on Thanos again

You may as well tell me they asked Ditko to draw a few issues while you're at it.
>>
>>89870143
>>89870178
>>89870234

The DC fanfiction thread was better than this.
>>
>>89874516
Moore isn't that feminist.

Tambi Parker was ultra-conservative and took no shit from her lesbian half-sister. The Parker Girls ended up becoming a right wing death squad for the Bush Administration and Freddy Freeman, the evil male punching bag for the series, ended up getting a redemption arc while the book's SJW "good boy" David died even after Terry Moore aborted the arc that was supposed to kill him off.

Also the running subplot that all of the degenerate lesbian characters dying horribly or Katchoo's entire arc where she learns to stop being an edgy athiest shit and accept Christianity/David being a Christian?

Terry Moore is pretty red pill in his take on modern lesbianism
>>
>>89874591
He's also a fucking hack.

Source: I met him when he just got pushed off Grifter, he literally just comes up with a vague premise (The Light, Who is Jake Ellis, etc) and relies on the artist to do most of the heavy lifting. He's the worst kind of writer.
>>
>>89870192
What's the problem with Yost and Hickman?
>>
>Terry Moore
The last time he did any ongoing work for one of the Big Two was almost a decade ago and that synopsis sounds nothing like something he would write.
>>
>>89874603
Terry Moore is a second wave feminist and Strangers In Paradise is a pre-internet series that could never happen today.

He'd be eaten alive by the anti-life SJW death cult of Tumblr whales and shit. They'd demand transgender characters, Freddy Freeman being a rapist and Chuck shot on sight, along with raising holy hell over how Darcy Parker was killed due to homophobia or how Veronica Pace was Moore shilling homophobia given how she became evil after coming out as a lesbian.

Oh and wanting his head on a spike given how the guy wrote the male lead as a born again christian who the lesbians need to accept or else, or the fact that Terry Moore openly promoted the right wing talking points about Hillary being a murderer and mobbed up criminal with links to pedophile sex groups (Darcy was a pedo).
>>
>>89874603
>read Strangers in paradise #1
>the lesbian tortures her friend's boyfriend so he leaves and she can have all that pussy
>>
>>89874734
>>89874603

Never read Strangers In Paradise but that description suddenly makes me want to download the series.......
>>
>>89874778
>>89874768
>>
>>89874768
To be fair, Katchoo gets shitted on even worse than she shits on Freddy.

Also, Francine doesn't spread her legs for Katchoo right away and Katchoo has her own stalker (David) who gives Katchoo as good as she gives Freddy....
>>
>>89874040
>>89873852
You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>89870304
>All-New, All-Different Runaways (basically a new generation of Runaways, with not a white male in the bunch, who flee from their white abusive foster parents who are part of a low rent version of the Pride. Was pitched as an idea to allow Marvel to revitalize the franchise, since the original Runaways was a stealth hit that Marvel never got to exploit for all it was worth)

too obvious mate.
>>
>>89874734
>Strangers In Paradise is a pre-internet series that could never happen today.
Anon, it's still happening.
>>
>>89874811
Too late, I dropped the book after that #1.
>>
>>89870143
>it's a Fanfic-kun thread
I always enjoy these.
>>
>>89874734
>Terry Moore openly promoted the right wing talking points about Hillary being a murderer and mobbed up criminal with links to pedophile sex groups
Wow, he is that butthurt about his books selling like shit, isn't he?
>>
>>89874778
It's worth reading.

SiP is like Cerebus in that it's one of the first major indie long running books that didn't crap out after a couple of issues due to the creator having ADD or financial problems. It's got a pretty dense mythology though unlike Cerebus, there is a lot of regressive storytelling as Moore advances the plot in the mob arcs, only to move everything back two steps during the slice of life segments.

And like Cerebus, it's one of those books that could never happen today given how PC everything is. Feminists would condemn it for not portraying lesbians as the Master Race and for featuring a lot of homophobic stereotypes. complete lack of trans representation, and portraying Christianity in a positive light....
>>
>>89874930
>Feminists would condemn it for not portraying lesbians as the Master Race and for featuring a lot of homophobic stereotypes. complete lack of trans representation, and portraying Christianity in a positive light....
Quit talking shit anon.
>>
File: bullshit, but I believe it.jpg (50KB, 213x570px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit, but I believe it.jpg
50KB, 213x570px
>>89874930
>a lot of homophobic stereotypes
>portraying Christianity in a positive light....
So Moore is a conservative passing as a feminazi?
>>
>>89874896
It should be clarified about how Hillary was portrayed in Strangers....

Terry Moore wrote that Hillary was a "Parker Girl"; basically a honey pot spy for the mob (which in Strangers, is an all powerful Illuminati-esque group known as "The Big Six", which is similar to the real life Mafia "Commission" that was formed in the early 30s).

Over the course of the series, it is revealed in various asides, that the Mafia has secretly controls the US government, ever since they caused the Market Crash of 1929 to cause the Great Depression. The "Big Six" seduce up and coming politicians via Honey Pots to control the rich and powerful and blackmail/kill them if necessary.

Over the course of the series, it's joked about that Hillary is a mobster and the most successful of the "Parker Girls" due to her using her position as First Lady to become untouchable when the Parker Girls get liquidated.
>>
>>89875079
>joked
>>
>>89870143
>/co/ will take this bait

Even if you believe the meme that Marvel's just gonma drop the SJW shit on the spot, you'd have to be really fucking gullible to think that Marvel's going to give Kamala a fucking conservative boyfriend for "political balance".
>>
>>89870178
>Also, there is talk about getting Frank Cho to do covers for the book, since they feel adding sex to the book might make male readers be more willing to pick the book up.

that will never happen, holy shit this is bait
>>
>>89875223
Yet given how desperate Marvel is, you think they won't do that?

Frank Cho drawing Ms Marvel would revitalize the book and boost it back to the forefront in terms of people buying it because of the scandal it would cause.
>>
>>89875431
The loony toons writer would quit/threaten to quit ala Greg Rucka did when they put Cho on Wonder Woman drawing covers for that book.

And the comic press would take the loony toon's side and attack Marvel for trying to turn Ms Marvel into a bimbo for the sake of sales.
>>
>>89875473
Would they even be wrong? This whole idea would be retarded from the ground up, going from dicksucking liberals to dicksucking conservatives without even letting the spit hit the floor.
>>
>>89870143
>Dan leaving ASM.

I only choose to believe this for hope of the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 903x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 903x700px
>>89870178
>>Dropping Kamalas family and Bruno from her cast.Removing her rooky appeal completely by aging her up to 18.Lating her date anyone above freakin 30 like Americop and USAgent.You expect anyone to take this fan fiction seriosly
>>
>>89874603
>>89874734
>>89875079
>Moore
>conservative at all
Someone doesn't follow his twitter.
>>
>jonathan hickman
>iron man
of all the characters from the illuminati, why him? dude could do more with dr. strange or an inhumans or black panther book
>>
File: tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif (833KB, 350x497px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
833KB, 350x497px
>>89870234
>Miles Morales is pretty much toast.
>>
File: IMG_2238.jpg (27KB, 418x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2238.jpg
27KB, 418x352px
>>89870304
>Darkhawk (latina gets the amulet, fights gang bangers and corrupt ICE agents)

This would have been some real monkey's paw shit. Thank christ it was canned. Better for the character not to come back at all.
>>
Marvel RL fanfic general?
>>
>>89870143
>Silver Surfer (Dan Slott writing Silver Surfer and Mary Jane Watson traveling the universe and continuing the plot threads from Ultimatium)

This would piss me off beyond belief, so of course they're gonna try this. Why should Norrin escape Slott's clutches when even Peter gets to? Fucking christ.
>>
>>89874778
It's a webcomic-tier book about Terry Moore's sensitive male self-insert as a harem protagonist, please ignore these liars
>>
File: Thunderbolts-10-first-look-2.jpg (911KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbolts-10-first-look-2.jpg
911KB, 790x1200px
>>89871441
Busiek has a story in this month's Thunderbolts.

>fightbolt characters

Honestly thought they'd have skipped them.
>>
File: 1463590100031.jpg (63KB, 336x436px) Image search: [Google]
1463590100031.jpg
63KB, 336x436px
>>89870143
The thought of Bendis on Thor
>>
File: m8e.png (172KB, 355x219px) Image search: [Google]
m8e.png
172KB, 355x219px
>>89870234
>>
>>89874529
One of the plot points in Remender's Venom was Brock, having lost the Anti-Venom symbiote, deciding that symbiotes were evil and hunting down the remaining ones. He killed both Hybrid and Scream and then got forcibly bonded to the Toxin symbiote.
>>
>>89870143
This is one of the worst posts I've seen

If you're going to make shit up, make it believable so we have something to talk about.
>>
Which character are going to die in Sectret Empire? i remember there was a list with a ton of them, like Squirel Girl.
>>
File: 32-spidergirl.jpg (97KB, 582x550px) Image search: [Google]
32-spidergirl.jpg
97KB, 582x550px
>>89870143
>>89870178
If they really are bringing back Tom Defalco, then they should let him do a Mayday Spider-Woman book especially since it'll be her 20th anniversary in 2018. If they won't yet Marvel still wants him then DeFalco should tell them to fuck off.
Yes I know that OP's post is baity and fanfiction as fuck.
>>
>>89877807

Thunderbolts were mentioned on the chopping block. Marvel might have Steve kill the entire team off (sans Bucky) as a means to make people root for Miles killing Steve.
>>
>>89870916
Fuck off you dumb nigger, people can get shitty at their jobs, and people can do better work with different co creators
>>
>>89874643
That's literally how marvel was founded and how Claremont did a lot of X Men.
>>
>>89874930
>And like Cerebus, it's one of those books that could never happen today given how PC everything is. Feminists would condemn it for not portraying lesbians as the Master Race and for featuring a lot of homophobic stereotypes. complete lack of trans representation, and portraying Christianity in a positive light....
Lol you think Dave Sim would give a fuck about feminist critiques?
>>
>Tom DeFalco on a Spider book again
I'm fucking cumming
>>
>>89870304
They Did announce that Shit blade series with this exact idea a few years ago and we never saw it materialize....this might be legit....
>>
>>89879920
if true, what a waste of a team to be honest. Probably all the SJW authors will go to Image or Oni to publish their crap.
>>
>>89878157
this
>>
>>89870143
Which Thor? If it's Whor, who cares.
>She-Hulk (Kelly Sue DeConnick)
Oh god why? Someone kill this bitch.
>>
>>89870143
a lot of thus seems really appealing, but you got a source anon? I wanna believe that claremont simonson and remender will be getting those books.
>>
Matt Fraction on Punisher is...interesting.
>>
>>89874643
>>89880294
Not only that but this is what lead to those tensions between writers and artists in the 90s when Todd McFarland created Image comics, a studio that was nothing but artists. I remember this lead to weird oddities like long debates in the comic media who should be credited for success when a new hero/villain gained popularity.
Not defending the style, it's just really common.
>>
>>89875431
Lewd Kamala is now my fetish.
>>
>>89870234
> Like Avengers Disassembled

So, utter shit, then.
>>
The fact that so many of these mention using comics to create story lines for film and tv makes it so obvious this is bullshit. Especially for properties Marvel doesn't own the film rights to.
>>
File: runaways-vol-1-hc.jpg (655KB, 760x1083px) Image search: [Google]
runaways-vol-1-hc.jpg
655KB, 760x1083px
>>89870143

>Terry Moore=Ms Marvel

Oh, nice. He can ruin yet another original superhero comic with art by Adrian Alphona.
>>
>>89882268

Moore's Runaways wasn't terrible, it kust needed a much bigger launch and arc idea. Also a morw appropriate artist. Ramos gets some shit here, but he clearly didn't care at all on that book.
>>
File: oops.jpg (182KB, 663x528px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
182KB, 663x528px
Some people in this thread actually believing OP's bullshit....
The first obvious giveaway is Marc Guggenheim has already been confirmed for X-Men Gold. Dude has already done interviews with Newsarama about it, there is even preview art.
The 2nd less obvious giveaway is Hickman, Fraction (and his wife DeConnick by default), and Remender returning after Marvel shitting on them. It would take an astronomical amount of money for it to happen. I'm surprised OP didn't throw Brubaker in somewhere, but that would've been too obvious.
3rd giveaway is Bendis. Killing Miles, and taking JJ from him won't happen. He will quit Marvel and go indie before quietly accepting that much of a reduced roll, his ego is too big.

Some of OP's trolling is actually kind of clever. Like Frank Cho on Ms. Marvel covers. This is a call back to Brian Reed's 2007 Ms. Marvel book that Cho did covers for. Like others have noted, you'd have to MK Ultra the fuck out of Terry Moore to write a book like whats described.
The Guardians thing is almost convincing, but it's too much of a cutback. Even a book every 2 months is too much of a cut back.
DeFalco on Renew Your Vows is actually not a bad idea. Based on his Spider-Girl book, I can see why OP made this one up. Marvel should make it happen.
Champions doesn't need retooling, it just needs a different writer, and Marvel already has the team to do it. The guys writing Nova.
>>
File: 1484578238574s.jpg (3KB, 99x125px) Image search: [Google]
1484578238574s.jpg
3KB, 99x125px
>>89870143

Wait, She-Thor or Real Thor?
If it's She-Thor then he might improve the book.
>>
>>89870451
>the foul taste of Nick Spencer's Captain America run

I missed this, what happened?
>>
File: 1486028917186.jpg (47KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
1486028917186.jpg
47KB, 602x481px
>>89882777
trips dont lie
>>
File: mayday spider-woman.jpg (161KB, 583x557px) Image search: [Google]
mayday spider-woman.jpg
161KB, 583x557px
>>89882777
>DeFalco on Renew Your Vows is actually not a bad idea. Based on his Spider-Girl book, I can see why OP made this one up. Marvel should make it happen.

I guess but I'd rather have him just doing another Mayday book. I'm not a big fan of this costume BTW. I like her old one better and hope she would go back to wearing it if she gets a new book.
>>
>>89882908
Nazi Cap pissed a LOT of people off, on top of him doing a ton of right wing bashing and shitting on a good number of Gruenwald characters
>>
File: 54397080.jpg (88KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
54397080.jpg
88KB, 500x281px
>>89883079
>>
>>89879920
If they have Steve personally murder someone to turn fans against him, he'll kill Scarlet Witch. Marvel hates her guts, her book just got canceled, and they know she's a good chunk of their audience's waifu.
>>
>>89870143

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
>>
>>89875223
Frank Cho hadn't even heard of the character as of three weeks months ago, so yeah, it's total bait.
>>
>>89879920
Karla and Erik are in the preview pages on Steve/Zemo's side, cockmongler.
>>
>>89870178
> addition of a conservative male hero (Americop and USAgent have been mentioned) as a love interest for Kamala

And.... fake.
>>
>>89870143
>Benis on thor
pls no
>busiek on spiderman
would like to see that but won't happen
>remender on avengers
good
>hackman on iron man
yes pls
>>
>>89870143
>Dr Strange (Peter David)
As much as that sounds interesting, Dr Strange is not a c-lister. Also they wouldn't give David a third book when he has one foot in the grave.

>>89870178
>Look for Kamala to be aged up to around 18-19
>Also, there is talk about getting Frank Cho to do covers for the book

Who wants to do a line off my boner?
>>
>>89877807
I imagine Cap isn't making out of it alive.
>>
>>89870143
>Matt Fraction=Punisher
Anal waste.
>>
>>89874521
I honestly can't respect white muslim converts.
If you were raised in that culture, ok. But if you were born in a western culture, you should know better
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.