[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could that actually happen? I doubt a man could really be turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: wat.jpg (526KB, 1280x1994px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
526KB, 1280x1994px
Could that actually happen? I doubt a man could really be turned into meat spaghetti with a shopping cart.
>>
>>89868174
It's possible, or not, because I want to
>>
>>89868174
>those figures
Whats an example of the weakest superhero who could stop him cold with little effort?
>>
>>89868174
I guess if the cart were made out of something sharp enough to slice through muscle and bone. It'd probably need a fair amount of force behind it, though. Like dropping from ten stories up.
>>
>>89868174
he'd have to be swinging that cart super god damn hard. or its some kind of unbreakable shopping cart.
>>
>>89868372
That and the guy he's hitting would need to be rigid as fuck to simply not crumple under the force.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 903x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 903x700px
>>89868174
I just can't see it working,could the metals really just snap through bone that easily,how much force would he need and how would the metal not snap if he slammed it that hard,I could see him penetrating te upper part of the skull,but the whole body,hell nah
>>
>>89868319
>>89868372
But how do we explain the fact that the old man is turned into liquid gore? At the speeds necessary to turn skin and sinew into that consistency, I feel there should be explosions, not spaghettification.
>>
Why is Jason always 100 times stronger in the comics?
>>
>>89868174
I like to think that bone is a lot tougher than the shitty chrome plated brass of the tiny shopping cart wire sides.

Then again bodies are almost always shit and brittle in horror movies. Necks just pop off without much trouble, machetes cleave right through legs etc. When it is fucking hard to saw through a spine or a large bone of anything.
>>
>>89870057
Yeah, try cutting through the pelvic bone when field dressing a deer. Is not easy.

That said, like anon stated, the old man would have to be ultra rigid, and the speed/force needed would be extraordinary.

However, I think the shopping cart would win vs human. Depending upon the shopping cart. There's a bunch of variety there
>>
>>89868174
Nope. The cart isn't sharp enough.
He'd clobber the old man into a pulp, but slicing him? Never. The wires would have to be so thin the car would have no stability. This is like trying to grate cheese with a pen.
>>
>>89868174

No.

>Shopping cart would deform against human flesh, not rigid enough
>Human skin would mostly cause the person to flatten and burst open in spots
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.