[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX0 KjDFvDAY >>New GO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX0KjDFvDAY

>>New GOTG 2 commercial
Eh, it should be-
>>MOTHER FUCKING SUFFRAGETTE CITY
There better be a fight set to this song.
>>
>more Bowie
Good
Good

Although if its true Gunn is gonna stop doing GotG after Vol 2 I'm interested to see if Vol 3s director will fuck up the soundtrack
>>
>>89867563
You know who would be good for GOTG 3?
Mathew Vaughn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbhuYOvDjAw
>>
>>89867563

I thought he was committed to at least three? With a willingness to executive produce any other upcoming cosmic properties at Marvel.
>>
>>89868145
He has said that he's unsure that he'll do GOTG 3, but who knows. It's all unclear after Infinity Wars.
>>
File: 1486889731495.jpg (442KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486889731495.jpg
442KB, 1920x1080px
>>89867521
This looks like shit is anyone hyped for this? Lego has better cinematography.
I'd rather watch the new Spider-Man
>>
>>89868249
>talks about "good" cinematography
>thinks the new Spider-Man looks good
Holy bad and grey taste anon
>>
The song's not necessarily in the movie though. Spirit in the sky was in one of the trailers for the first movie, but was never actually in the movie.
>>
>>89867563
Fuck up what? Just choose any popular as fuck catchy song from the 70s and 80s and that's all you need to do
>>
>>89867597
>Mathew Vaughn
I can see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g
>>
>>89868819
Because that worked so well in Suicide Squad...
>>
>>89867521
I liked The Chain better, but I'm glad they're keeping Bowie in.
>>
>>89867521
You know what I love about the GOTG movies? The takes they use for some scenes change multiple times even within the advertising. You're never exactly sure of what the final cut will be like.
>>
>>89869027
Well, you have to have better taste than a shitty trailer house, but it's doable.
>>
>>89867521
Mantis. dead already.
>>
File: saltcrystals.jpg (96KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
saltcrystals.jpg
96KB, 600x450px
>>89869027
I've already enjoyed the GotG2 trailers more than the entire extended cut of Suicide Squad.

When this outperforms JL with audiences, the salt shall be immense.
>>
>>89869358
I am all for respecting Bowie, Blackstar was a masterpiece. I am one of those rare few who prefer his later career, starting with Heathen.
>>
>>89869711

Guardians of the Galaxy is being sold as a kids movie with babies, talking animals, penis jokes, 80s music so Dad doesn't get bored while taking their kids to the movie, etc.

The movie is popcorn trash, no different than Fast and the Furious or Transformers and those always make tons and tons of money.

I rather have BETTER movies even if that means that instead of 10 piles of money they will only make a mere...8 piles of money.

And if you take into account that China keeps most of the box office money that they create, the numbers are more even that you might think.

No wonder WB doesn't give a fuck about China, if they make 200 million over there they would only earn like 20% of that!
>>
>>89868249
I think GOTG at least has effort put into how it looks.
>>89868421
You shitting me? It's a great song for the film. You can have great fight scenes to that song.
>>
>>89869867
Hahaha normies just don't understand XD
>>
>>89868425
...but he's not dropping the mic...he's plugging in the speakers.
>>
File: smug reaction dc.png (317KB, 284x566px) Image search: [Google]
smug reaction dc.png
317KB, 284x566px
>>89869027

Suicide Squad was way better than Guardians of the Galaxy, so yes.

Also

Harley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gamora

Wasn't Gamora meant to be like super strong and sexy too like an space amazon? Why is she so bland? Is it because Marvel movies can't show the slightest hint of sex appeal?
>>
>>89868859
God, this sequence was just so well done, especially since it's half the budget as most of those big budget films.
>>
>>89869900
>normies just don't understand XD
That's why they watch shit movies like Guardians of the Galaxy, Age of Ultron, Transformers, etc
>>
>>89869957
>>89869867
You can stop the shitty baits now, no one's falling for it.
>>
>>89869899
>I think GOTG at least has effort put into how it looks.

Really? Everything looks like either a movie set or a CGI Prequels style green screen
>>
>>89869563
>he takes they use for some scenes change multiple times even within the advertising. You're never exactly sure of what the final cut will be like.

Yeah, I'm curious how it'll play out now.
>>
>>89870030
it's almost like they went cheap and didn't film on actual starcraft/alien planets or something.
>>
>>89869957
THIS IS KUH-TON-AH

SHE'S GOT MUH BACK!
>>
>>89870030
It's a fucking space film, what did you expect?

The CGI in this trailer still looks better than the Reavers from Episode 7 though.
>>
>>89870073
It's funny, because Harley will be the only lasting legacy of the DCEU's imminent implosion.
Can't wait for 2020 and the NuDCEU with extra-added Batman.
>>
>>89869957
Are you posting from your Turkish Airlines flight?
>>
File: 1462778402164.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1462778402164.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>89869753
>Heathen
You're alright, anon.
>>
>>89869957
Nice bait, (you)
>>
>>89870132
I really just don't like Harley from that film. Seeing a grown woman act like a kid just feels degrading.
>>
>>89870030

Yeah, the CGI and green screen was super noticeable in the scene where Mantis gets hit by whatever that was.

---

Kind of building off what someone said above about Transformers, and saying this movie is Popcorn Trash, I'm going to trust Gunn this time, because I've had more fun with Guardians of the Galaxy than I've had with any of the Transformers movies (or most popcorn flicks too).

My argument is not based on "Marvel > DC" or "Gunn > (insert directory here)." Bay is damn good at making his shit look epic, and DC is my dawg for animation and comics. I just have more fun with Marvel movies.
>>
>>89870215
I get the complaints about the beginning of AoU and Civil War's CGI sucking, but I really don't see why everyone is complaining about the CGI in GOTG. It looks damn good to me.
>>
>>89870248
It's just the same guy(s) from the Infinity War thread hours ago.
>>
>>89870248

Eh. AoU was bad. And I'm specifically talking about that scene with the group and Mantis getting bopped.
>>
>>89870883
Looks fine to me.
>>
>>89867563
Probably won't do a soundtrack since the whole point was the soundtrack being his mother's tapes.

Unless Star-Lord goes to earth and picks up a few songs that he missed while in space.
>>
>>89870065

The point is that it doesn't look natural like it did in Star Wars, like you are aware all the time that everything is fake, you don't get the idea that people are actually living there.

Even the Force Awakens got those concepts right
>>
>>89870248

I think that Gunn just can't into big blockbusters or something something post-production sucking the life out of the film.

Basically you can tell like by miles where are the cheap sets and where the green screen shit starts, once you noice its pretty jarring, even Firefly looked better
>>
>>89869957
>Wasn't Gamora meant to be like super strong and sexy too like an space amazon?

Not in a Disney movie.

They most popular character since the trailer according to trending shit is Baby Groot. Imagine
>>
>>89867521
Gamora going Iron Man MvsC style.

https://youtu.be/A-kCXvR_MUs?t=8
>>
Baby Groot makes me wary of this
>>
>>89873106
I know what you're trying to say.
Expect lots of Minion Moments with baby groot but being "awww kyoot!!" and nothing else.
The dread is sitting in.
>>
>>89873212
Thank god.

Now I'm satisfied.
>>
>>89873267
0.5 dollars have been added to your account.
>>
>>89872917
I think you're exaggerating. Like, Guardians looked fine, and this one looked fine. The effects that looked straight up bad to me was the Thor fighting Hydra and the opening sequence of Civil War.
>>
>>89867563
>>Although if its true Gunn is gonna stop doing GotG after Vol 2
I hope. So we can finally have Rich introduced in the MCU.
>>
>>89875116
I think Gunn is just waiting for the right offer for a third movie.
>>
>>89867521
Trailer looked meh but I'm also dead inside
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.