[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S AWESOMEST EVIL DOER? HATER!!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: HATER.png (883KB, 1082x706px) Image search: [Google]
HATER.png
883KB, 1082x706px
WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S AWESOMEST EVIL DOER?

HATER!!!!!!!

Na na nan!
>>
Shit, no replies? ;_;
>>
File: IMG_3320.gif (2MB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3320.gif
2MB, 177x177px
>>89864664
>>
File: tumblr_o3c7jdDQ2a1ukygh4o2_400.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3c7jdDQ2a1ukygh4o2_400.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>nobody watched the show when it came out
>nobody discussed the show in Season 1
>Dominator shows up
>popularity suddenly rises
>show was already cancelled
>#SaveWOY is dead
>threads about the show eventually die unless it's about Dominator
>>
File: dominator pondering.png (68KB, 329x282px) Image search: [Google]
dominator pondering.png
68KB, 329x282px
>>89865766
I'll admit I started watching the show because of Dominator, but turns out the show was very good, or even better, without her. Hater turned out to be one of the funniest characters i've ever seen.
>>
WHO'S INSECURE BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

VIDEOTAPES HIMSELF LIFTING WEIGHTS IN HIS BEDROOM

HAAAAATER!
>>
HATE'S GREAT
>>
>>89869122
BEST VILLAIN!
>>
>>89864664
SAXOPHONE!
>>
>>89865766
Honestly I watched the show since it premiered in Latinoamérica. I actually liked it and thought it had potential.
However, after that the show fade into obscurity I didn't know when they were showing it (it was Saturday's 7:45 p.m.) and when I did I could only watch like 8 episodes before they changed the schedule, and as time passed I lost my interest near the last episodes of the first season.

During a winter break, I got the seasonal affective disorder, I couldn't go outside, and everything I remained with was TV, and Wander over yonder was one of the few series that could calm me down. It was then when I started gaining my attachement to this series, from Monday to Friday I watched daily at 11:15 a.m. so I could forget my issue. And once my break was over I still watched reruns at 5:45 p.m.

However when time passed and they announced the last episodes that happen after dominator getting Ice powers, they were only showing them at 11:15 a.m. and not in another hour, so I couldn't see them, I even avoided /co/ threads because I didn't wanted to spoil myself.

Finally, yesterday they showed the 2 last episodes alongside previous ones starting from the one where wander gets sick; and after seeing them, I just feel like the series were truly unappreciated. But I'm glad that at least it ended while remaining good than being keep alive for more than 8 years until turning into a trash cesspool.
>>
File: tumblr_o7hh0de5h31srnatio4_1280.jpg (174KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7hh0de5h31srnatio4_1280.jpg
174KB, 720x1280px
>tfw you will never have one.
>>
>>89865766
I've been watching Wander since The Picnic was shown before the series premiere as a sneak peek, baby. Bona fide fan right here.

Also, Dominator didn't even get any traction until The Bad Guy went viral. She was ignored from her first appearance onwards until then.
>>
I loved Wander since it premiered. Favorite Craig show, just love the creativity and how fun it is.

Hater's of course the best, no surprise there.
>>
>>89864664
One who can spell.
>>
File: Beep Boop02.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Beep Boop02.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.