[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when we thought the Rebirth and Watchmen story would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: RebirthFlashes.jpg (480KB, 1180x819px) Image search: [Google]
RebirthFlashes.jpg
480KB, 1180x819px
Remember when we thought the Rebirth and Watchmen story would primarily involve Wally? And then they gave the story to Barry and Batman.

At least DC is consistent in disappointing Wally fans immediately after hyping up his return.
>>
>>89859574
Wally isn't a detective though.
>>
>>89859608
Since when is Barry a detective?

Dude is in forensics.
>>
>>89859574
I only remember Wallyfans being this delusional to think that.

Wally isn't important and of course they will give the big story to two of their biggest heroes.
>>
Why is it always someone around this time of night making a dumb thread about how Wally fans should feel bad?

He is in a good book that's an enjoyable read. The only disappointment is that Booth is the artist.
>>
>>89859574
the BatFlash crossover ain't even the main event, and Titans has been the primary title for Watchmen hints
>>
>>89859574
>disappointing Wally fans immediately after hyping up his return.

Well, I guess you could say, that was fast
>>
>yfw at the end, Bart, Kon and the Legion of Super Heroes save the day
>>
>>89859754
>Titans has been the primary title for Watchmen hints
Suuure it was....

>>89859730
It's probably the same person.
>>
>>89859574

Nobody cares faggot, go cry into your large animu pillows about how unfair the world is.
>>
File: Eo eu.jpg (75KB, 744x822px) Image search: [Google]
Eo eu.jpg
75KB, 744x822px
>tfw Wallyfag who is looking forward to Barry's gig.
>>
>>89859574
has anything been happening with this watchmen thing or what? I haven't kept track since early rebirth and a bit of I Am Gotham. Mostly been keeping up with Doom Patrol.
>>
>>89859754
I haven't been keeping up with Titans, what hints have we gotten?
>>
>>89859574
When is the Watchmen shit is going to be relevant again anyway? I've been waiting for a long time already.
>>
>>89860384
Some stuff in Titans, reference to Manhattan and such. Not sure if Mr Oz in action comics is also related, or an elaborate red herring (it seems too obvious to be Ozymandias to keep it a secret so long)
>>
>>89860434
Literally just the word Manhattan, nothing else real outside of that. It is implied that Abra Kadabra might have been used/manipulated by Manhattan into doing what he did.
>>
>>89860435
It's probably going to be relevant this year. The thing is set to conclude by early next year.
>>
>>89859730
I thought Titans was pretty damned mediocre. What's good about it?
>>
>>89859754
Hasn't that been the Superman comics?

Unless you don't think Mr. Oz is going to be seriously important to Rebirth.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.