[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your idea for a cartoon. Pretend this stock photo of a man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0805.jpg (281KB, 680x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0805.jpg
281KB, 680x334px
Post your idea for a cartoon. Pretend this stock photo of a man holding fake money will give you some of you have a good idea.
>>
It's the story of a man. A man holding two giant bags of money. A man who visited by a ghost who told him he will never know true happiness unless he gives his giant bags of money away. One day, The man meets a cartoonist who tell him his idea for a cartoon. The man then gives the cartoonist his giant bags of money.

Then the man lived happily ever after.
>>
>>89857929
Post our autistic idea's? Okay.

Adventure based cartoon set in basically a fantasy setting only in 1800's America instead of Medieval Europe, in this world there are legendary heroes known as Woodsmen who go out into the world to hunt dangerous monsters, explore ancient ruins for treasure, etc.

Story centers around a young country girl with a woodsman grandfather whom she absolutely idolized, and when she comes of age use what money she has to buy essential supplies and takes her now passed away grandfathers trusty old knife and flintlock rifle and sets out into the woods for a new life of adventure, her end goal to achieve the greatest of all Woodsman feats, slaying a dragon.

>Why is the main character a girl
I thought it's be interesting to have a little, barely 5' girl taking a rifle almost taller than her and a knife as big as her forearm (Woodsmen are generally absolutely fuckhuge men); and rather than have her be a "tough as nails, don't need no man" type make her have realistic physical limitations compared to most Woodsmen, and show that she needs to rely far more on cunning and careful planning to survive.
>>
My idea is for a cartoon is one wherein the protagonist punches a man holding two money bags in the face and makes off with the cash.
>>
Great Depression hobo adventures with supernatural elements.

22 minute episodes. Continuity, usually for the sake of humor, but occasional serious moments if the show calls for it. Sometimes episodes focus around supernatural elements, sometimes not.

Focusing on the relationships between six main characters, with none really being the 'main' main character. Main character's ages range from 19 to 82.
>>
>>89858476
I like it. Have 1 and a half bags of nonexistent meaningless money.
>>89858513
Obscure or time period specific supernatural stuff, or standard vampires, zombies, ghosts, etc.? Either way, sounds pretty good. 1.25 bags of money.
>>
>Obscure or time period specific supernatural stuff, or standard vampires, zombies, ghosts, etc.?

A little of both.
>>
Turf and Surf

>A Lobster with a Texan accent named Turf and a Longhorn Steer named Surf with a Boston accent do stuff
>Often times, they run into Miss Figure A beautiful woman who often appears as the episodes figure of authority/antagonist
>Like if Turf and Surf are waiters, she's the maître
>If Turf and Surf are exploring an ancient temple, she'll be the mummy guarding it
>If Turf and Surf are super spies she’s the shameless Blofield ripoff
>If Turf and Surf are at a boot camp, she’s their drill sergeant
>>
>>89858810
Sounds neat
>>
File: latest.jpg (304KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
304KB, 600x600px
>>89857929
>>
>>89857929
A hapless computer nerd joins an AR video game guild and is forced to go on adventures headed by its pushy leader and eccentric membership in a city lost in escapism.

The series would actually be a commentary on the idea of what exactly is a good and kind person. The MC is genuinely a kind-hearted kid but pushed by insane and bizzare circumstances he gradually reveals to not only the world but to himself that he's not the person he always thought he was. In violent circumstances and threatened he pushes back harder and more violently.
>>
>>89857929

Dowdy nerd girl with dowdy nerd girl hobbies is harassed by her mom to go find some kind of social activity. She goes to a public library, feeling lost, before finding a xeroxed flyer pinned to the bulletin board for an "arcane arts and crafts" club hosted by the library. Figuring the description was merely aesthetic, she attends the next meeting to find that the club is in actuality a sort of talent-development program for magically gifted youth. Cue hijinks as their advisor/mentor/"adult" authority figure guides them through strange and only occasionally life threatening adventures in magic.

(Full disclosure: I'm currently in the planning stages for a webcomic with this same premise. But I would love seeing it as a cartoon)
>>
File: Lumiere2.jpg (998KB, 2239x1666px) Image search: [Google]
Lumiere2.jpg
998KB, 2239x1666px
>>89857929
>Title
Way back home
>Genre
Adventure/Sci-fi
>Plot
Siblings abducted by aliens must cross the galaxy, trying to find the way back to Earth.

No maps, no guides, no translators, no powers. Real adventure is back

Learn more here:
>https://www.docdroid.net/PsLwIGQ/wbh-2017.pdf.html
>http://pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv

Any suggestion or criticism, even harsh, is welcome.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.