[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What you're looking at is the greatest piece of animation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
What you're looking at is the greatest piece of animation. It's called The Last of the Starmakers.
>>
Wasn't this an episode of Star Trek the Next Generation
>>
>>89857254
No. It's from Courage the Cowardly Dog, which is my favorite out of the original 8 Cartoon Cartoons.
>>
>>89857182
Hard to argue against this
>>
>>89857182
So you're saying it's something of an "Admirable" Animation?
>>
>>89857590
yes
>>
>>89857182
You forgot to write "underrated" on your comment, OP.
>>
>>89857182
I wouldn't say greatest.

Probably the most underrated of the series in general but after the initial part it's a bit mediocre. Especially for the series it's part of.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
>>89857182
Could you faggots just stop. Just stop promoting fucking Cartoonnetwork so much?
Why is it every time after the year 2005 that /co/ only remembers shitty randumb "What A Cartoon" shows and always, but always has to gush and lust over them like they're pieces of art?

They did the most ironic, pretentious garbage you can think of - trying to put emotion and artistic stuff in a cartoon meant for laughs. A cartoon with the old Cal Arts art style. A cartoon where you're suppose to disrespect and laugh at how pathetic and ridiculous the character is.
It's as bad as when cartoon characters try to act charming and suave when the writer is a geeky nerd who never experienced charm in his life.

My parents always went either morbidly silent or asked what the hell is this shit whenever crap like this would try to air. They watched it for the comedy, not for the pathetic feels. I don't understand how censors can let this shit pass, but not swearing, fighting, blood splatters.

Why do I never hear of Warner Brothers, Disney, Saban, Foxkids, Jetix, etc being praised and being given tons of behind the scenes and concept art?
>>
This episode is a real tearjerker
>>
MrEnter pls
>>
It loses its way a bit imo once it starts doing the ET parody stuff, but that only lasts a few minutes and the rest of the episode around it is one of the single greatest pieces of animation that Cartoon Network ever produced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUk0eC0Invc

and holy shit that music
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.