[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT shit that'll never slide with you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Pic related.

I never thought Ben needed to be "the true Spider-Man" AT ALL, but for all the backstage drama saying editors wanted to "avoid a cop-out" it was literally what we got. Just doing away with MJ's baby like that was also very tasteless and definitely tacky.

There's no stronger reminder of how much everyone will bend to the status quo than this IMO.
>>
File: onemore1_1945.jpg (58KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
onemore1_1945.jpg
58KB, 300x456px
>>89848665
Is this the designated Spidey oldfags' bitching thread?

Cuz I will hold this shit against Joe Quesada till the day I die.

Has anyone, anywhere, ever been in favor of this story besides Joey Q?
>>
>>89851983
Oh man, I'm tempted to finally read this story due too how much it gets discussed.
>>
>>89851983
Nope.
>>
>>89851983
>Has anyone, anywhere, ever been in favor of this story besides Joey Q?

I mean the writer at the time refused to write it, he already put up with Joe Q's crazy mandates on Sins Past

Also he was writing Thor and left Marvel for good when he heard about Siege
>>
>>89848665
i always hated that they resurrected osborn
>but muh thunderbolts/dark avengers
you could just replace it with zemo there
>>
>>89859609
Ellis' Thunderbolts, maybe part of Dark Reign, and maybe American Son was the only time I thought Osborn was handled decently. Every other story just made me think his resurrection was absolutely not worth it.
>>
>>89851983
Brevoort tries really hard to justify it but I think deep down he thinks it was a bad idea.
>>
File: 1417705054317.jpg (497KB, 1280x1990px) Image search: [Google]
1417705054317.jpg
497KB, 1280x1990px
I said this before but fuck it. I can't let go of this shit. I'm still fucking mad.

This is rather minor, but keep in mind that I liked Ult. Pyro and thought he had potential.
Especially considering that Ultimate X-Men for the most part are douchebags that's hard not to hate and the contrast of him being a decent human being makes him stand out.
Then Loeb appears, makes him into a fucking rapist creep, takes his hands away and he has never been seen again ever since.
Will never get any redemption either because UU is dead and no one cares about him even if they were to bring it back.
>>
>>89861206
Brevoort doesn't give a fuck about anything , and quesada loves to watch all the people he got mad suffer and tease them, just look at his tumblr
>>
>>89861878
>Brevoort doesn't give a fuck about anything

That's the impression he tries to give publically.
>>
>>89851983
Not even JMS, and he had to write this drivel
>>
>>89859609

Honestly, Dark Reign would have made much more sense with Zemo in Osborn's role considering that he had basically been earning himself the benefit of the doubt from the public and even some superheroes since at least Avengers vs. Thunderbolts.
>>
>>89861975
I actually likes zemo's move into a kind of anti-hero. Then he went right back to villain.
>>
>>89861878
quesadildo has a tumblr????
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.