[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's try to elaborate a list of ACTUALLY GOOD post-movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: okidokis.png (349KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
okidokis.png
349KB, 652x367px
Let's try to elaborate a list of ACTUALLY GOOD post-movie episodes
>>
Fear of a Krabby Patty
Krusty Towers
Skill Crane

These feel like season 3 holdovers. Skill Crane in particular feels like a classic "Squidward goes insane" episode along the lines of Squid's Day Off.
>>
>>89845842
I often forget that Have You Seen This Snail is a post movie episode. It had a lot of faces and jokes that rank up there with the classics, like Patrick eating the spoiled milk (which was more funny than gross, oddly enough). The Dirty Bubble Challenge was also hilarious.
>>
>>89845842
the viking episode is amazing
>>
I think we're looking at pre-movie episodes through rose tinted lenses. We grew up, that's all.
>>
>>89846711
Objectively wrong. There is a drastic drop in writing quality post season 3.
>>
The post-movie 2 episodes were pretty great
>>
>>89846711
I have younger family members who grew up during the post-movie seasons, but found the early seasons to be funnier and more memorable.
>>
>>89845842
Dunces & Dragons
Have You Seen This Snail
The Two Faces of Squidward
>>
>>89845842
Is the one where they wreck the flying dutchman's ship and turn into ghosts post movie? I remember that one being pretty good.
>>
>>89845842
>the whole ship is underwater captain!

When new episodes contain the same clever wordplay and visual gags as seasons 1-3 let me know

until then its shit
>>
>>89846711
Are there any quotes from post movie episodes that are iconic on the level of pre that people actually know?

I'm pretty sure more people know the F.U.N. song more than that other song Spongebob does with Plankton
>>
>>89846711
I was still kind of young when season 4 started and I definitely noticed the drop in quality.
>>
>>89849791
>it's like learning to ride a bike, you never forget
>
>>
I like the sell out episode
>>89846145
It was not.
>>
>>89846007
Add krabs vs plankton and lost mattress
>>
>>89851634
>Krabs vs Plankton
Ooh yeah that's a good one. +1

>Lost Mattress
I really don't remember this one. I'll have to rewatch it.
>>
I liked Sandcastles in the Sand
>>
File: Bubble_Bass.jpg (21KB, 366x282px) Image search: [Google]
Bubble_Bass.jpg
21KB, 366x282px
>>89850324
>Let me guess tiny, a small salad?
>>
Here's a list I was working on:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mCeZayVKbwYI5Fz-fVUg9UaZXZGDI5RoyyeHNYVLQnk/edit?usp=sharing

I got Seasons 4-6 worked out but still need to do the rest
>>
Two Thumbs Down is probably the best one so far.
>>
>>89846873
This. Though, Nick mainly airs the first 3 seasons more than the others I believe
>>
>>89846711
I was 10 when season 4 came out and I hated it
>>
>>89859856
Well ok hate's a strong word. Season 4, at the time, seemed really bad to me, coming off seasons 1-3, but after the total bleak hole that was seasons 5-8, season 4 looked a lot better to me.
>>
File: I got alot of weed.png (103KB, 224x254px) Image search: [Google]
I got alot of weed.png
103KB, 224x254px
>>89846007
>Fear of a Krabby Patty
nope

>>89851751
skip Lost Mattress, it's shit

to all: face facts, post-movie (especially right after the movie no less) is literal shit
>>
>>89850179
Same. I have a very specific memory of nick advertising new spongebob episodes post movie and being pretty excited, but I soon stopped caring about the show as much during season 4, and stopped altogether around season 5.
>>
>>89854760
>Season 3
You can exclude that episode where they were cavemen.
>>
File: Friend_or_Foe.png (2MB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Friend_or_Foe.png
2MB, 1152x864px
This is the closest Spongebob ever got to telling a coherent story (outside of the first movie). Best special.
>>
Whats the episode where some restuarant chain takes over the krusty krab and turns it into a generic chain with mass produced krabby patties?
>>
>>89845842
Sharks vs Pods was pretty cool but since this is late-season 9 i guess it doesn't count since it isn't the same people as season 4-early9
>>
>>89863594
Selling Out
>>
File: IMG_3514.jpg (86KB, 1106x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3514.jpg
86KB, 1106x470px
Roller Cowards was pretty decent
https://youtu.be/Tn3p0CpgxCQ
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.