[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well this was shit Constantine single handedly ruins the whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Well this was shit

Constantine single handedly ruins the whole movie

and idk why they made Zatana so boring and lifeless

also BATMAN BATMAN BATMAN

I was hoping /co/s hate of this was exaggerated
>>
File: bestrobin.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bestrobin.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>89845504
It is really getting annoying how Bat family is so shoehorned in as the main star of the DCAU. Same thing happened with Damian in the Titans movie.
>>
>>89845633
I'm pretty sure WB is now obligated to make one movie with the New 52 League and one movie with Damian per year.

So I guess this year instead of making a shitty Justice League movie and a shitty Batman movie they decided to do JL Dark and Judas Contract, with the stipulation that Batman star in one and Damian in the other.
>>
>>89845853
Oh and the New 52 League appears in the beginning of JL Dark, so it counts as a JL movie.
>>
Legit question, how the fuck can they afford to keep doing these? Every cape fan that gives a fuck just pirates them, so their profit must be literally non-existant.
>>
>>89845931
You can say that about everything these days. Why make comics when they get posted on /co/ the second they're released digitally.
>>
>>89845504
>I was hoping /co/s hate of this was exaggerated
Actually, it was one of the better ones.
>also BATMAN BATMAN BATMAN
He plays a role of bridge to the audience, so it's okay. He didn't steal screentime from someone and wasn't really forced there.
Also, he was pretty much on every JL team, even if for an issue. It's his thing.
>>
Batman wasn't as bad in it as I expected. Constantine got a pretty equal amount of screen time. It would be nice to just focus on JLD themselves but it wouldn't sell without Batman,.
>>
>>89845931
They do sell decently and Netflix has actually given them a huge boost in popularity.
>>
The worst of the straight to video films, and that's saying something

How do you fuck up so many cool characters
>>
>>89846559
>The worst of the straight to video films
Not when Batman vs Robin exists, it's not
>>
>>89846559
>>89846655
All-Star Superman is the worst for me. Most disrespectful thing I've watched.
>>
>>89845504
''not muh'' complains, the movie was GREAT, an action film with a little bit of mistery and a focus on fantasy while being set in the present?

What's not to like??

''Well, for starters hi names is ConstanTINE, not-''

Again, ''not muh'' criticisms
>>
>>89846559
I'm guessing this is the first DC animated movie you've seen.
>>
>>89845504
>also BATMAN BATMAN BATMAN

So you didn't saw the movie at all that's what you are saying?

Its starting to become a bandwagon criticism to say that its bad just because Batman is on it because ''muh Batman pandering to normies!''

So what? Batman is the best there is! If people want more they are going to get more, I want more so eat a bat-cock!
>>
>>89845931
they're for kids you manchild
>>
>>89847158
Not really, it's rated R.
>>
>>89846469
>Netflix

I NEVER SEE THIS SHIT ON NETFLIX, EVER!

How come? Just because I live outside the States?

Is fucking retarded not having ALL of those movies on Netflix available to ALL countries, little kids and young teens could be marathoning those great movies all over the world, getting to knows all those characters, etc

Specially since they have almost zero competition on that department
>>
>>89847697
I don't have Netflix but I do see them on HBO on-demand so there might be some exclusivity at work here.
>>
File: 1475076590672.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1475076590672.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>89845504
>Constantine single handedly ruins the whole movie

He's not happy being there anon.
>>
>>89845504
honestly, i liked it. these straight to dvd films are never going to be AMAZING, but i appreciate they took on a relatively unknown property full of characters that aren't really mainstream.

batman was minimally used, constantine was the unabashed main character with zatanna as second main. deadman was funny, jason blood/etrigan's ending felt true to both characters, and it was overall solid. not amazing, but considering how awful the other films they came out with are (JL War, Batman vs Robin, Batman Bad Blood and that fucking Killing Joke) this one is actually decent.

swamp thing and mark hamill were utterly wasted though
>>
>>89847697
Netflix only has a couple, none of the newer ones. Flashpoint is the only good one on there.
>>
>>89847697
obtaining the licences to make something available worldwide costs netflix ten times as much as it does obtaining the licences for just the USA
>>
>>89846559
No. Worse straight to video film was Son of Batman and Robin vs Batman. Closely followed by Teen Titans vs Justice League.
>It's because of Damien
>>
>>89848486
What do you have against Sasuke Uchi- I mean Damien Wayne?
>>
>>89847697
They are only on there for a few weeks at a time, idk how it works with Netflix

they only have two of them at the moment
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.