[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he have any advantage over Bruce in terms of raw skill or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Batman_Beyond_soundtrack.png (354KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Beyond_soundtrack.png
354KB, 500x500px
Did he have any advantage over Bruce in terms of raw skill or was his only advantage being that he wasn't obsessed with being the bat and thus was able to live a normal life on the side/didn't keep going out of his way to prevent criminals from dying?
>>
>Terry

-No problem with killing
-Doesn't feel that Gotham needs a Batman (The city was doing okay when Batman and Robin/Nightwing retired)
-Even if Terry didn't exist, there was a new Justice League and new heroes to take care of Gotham
>>
>>89841929
I dont think?
Im pretty sure Bruce would/did smoke him in terms of sheer skill and experience.
I mean, hes young, able and dedicated, but without suit he wouldnt be able to do much.

Or maybe Im talking out of my ass becacuse I only watched it as a kid over 10 years ago?
>>
Terry is inferior to Bruce in skill, intelligence, and physical ability. Amanda Waller outright states it and in the episode with Talia, Terry states he's having a bit of a hard time keeping up with a Bruce who is not quite at his peak. That being said, Terry is a quick study and a lot more open to alternatives than Bruce and doesn't automatically think he's right, which has given him victories like taking down the Joker or figuring out where Shriek was when he was making it so no one could understand each other.
>>
>but without suit he wouldn't be able to do much.

one of the best episodes deals with this.
>>
He was better than Bruce in terms of acrobatic feats. That said, he was inferior to Nightwing in that regard.
>>
>>89843144
Dont remember/didnt watched.
How it went?
>>
Batman (Terry) with Bruce in his ear vs. Batman and Robin (Dick) in their prime.

Who wins?
>>
>>89843399
>Who wins?

Dickbats and Damian
>>
>>89843384

Terry's batsuit got hacked by an evil computer AI so he had to rely on Bruce's old utility belt. Terry was quick to learn how to be classic Batman.
>>
>>89843052
This is a good point. Terry isn't a genius but he's a malleable thinker that isn't bound by all the procedures and rules Bruce made up along the way.
>>
>>89843499
Sounds like a good episode.
>>
>>89843534
http://kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Batman-Beyond-Season-02/Episode-04?id=3412

Episode is dark as fuck.
>>
>>89841929
Terry had no advantage in raw skill, he had a fucking supersuit while Bruce learned the hard way. Most of BB is Terry bumbling his way through crimefighting.
>>
best joker ever
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.