[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what I love about Disney? That a vast majority of his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Disney knows.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Disney knows.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
You know what I love about Disney? That a vast majority of his villains shared many common features, one prominently being, a BIG. HOOKED. NOSE.

Now, why would that be /co/? Could someone explain it to me? Or is it just a (((coincidence)))?
>>
>>89839794
IT'S PETE TIME
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (409KB, 1157x772px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
409KB, 1157x772px
>>89839856
NO PETE NO!
>>
Jewish Nord, Jewish Hun, Jewish Arab, Jewish Lion, Jewish Greek God, we got all them Jewish.
>>
>>89839794
Hans did nothing wrong
>>
>>89839794
Of course not. Don't be anti Semitic, goy.
>>
>>89839877
Whoa, whoa there friendo, who said anything about Jews? We're just having a nice friendly discussion about Disney villains who used their influence to infiltrate into positions of power and then backstabbed while systematically sabotaged/destroyed those who opposed their never-ending greed for more wealth and authority.

Where would even come up with the idea we're talking about the jews from?
>>
>>89839794
Four f those characters don't have a nose
>>
>>89839794
uh, a hooked sharp object looks dangerous, like it could pierce you. It's just the modern equivalent of the more historically popular 'protruding forward/upward bladelike nose' that you saw in recent centuries, whenever there was a mischievous or malevolent elf, devil, what have you.. I think pinocchio kind of ruined that, so now you can't take a long pointed nose seriously anymore (though the Childcatcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was pretty creepy), so they had to go with a different paradigm
>>
>>89839794
Enough /pol/ shit. Post yer top 5 most fuckable Disney villains.
>>
>includes a skellington with no nose at all
>includes a Davy jones with no nose at all
>includes a boogeyman with no nose at all
>includes Yzma and Cruella with tinny pokey noses

Anyway, in character design you want certain inborn expressions in faces and noses with arched nostrils and sloping nose tips are already reminiscent of a sneer- that's why they're given to authoritarian villains like Frollo, Clayton, Sykes, etc.
>>
>>89840392
No wonder people instinctively despise that facial feature.
>>
>>89840088
Mine are
Scar
Ratigan
Randall
Hades
and Facilier
>>
>>89840434
Most noses if drawn realistically won't be quite like those.
Many women do however find noses that naturally sneer to be quite attractive, however. It makes for kind of an "Adrian Brody" type.
>>
>>89839794
Who's the one under judge doom? He's the only one I've forgotten.
>>
File: 1485897700713.png (262KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485897700713.png
262KB, 500x600px
>>89839794
>>
>>89840088
Hans
Hans
Hans
Hans
Hans
>>
>>89840735
Sykes from Oliver and Company. Thought it was Atlantis or All dogs go to heaven.
>>
>>89840860
That was it, thanks. Thought it was ADGTH too. Which reminds me Rourke from Atlantis and the butler from Arisocats had hooked noses as well.
>>
>>89839794
But look At your picture. That's not even true for most of them there. Many are straigt with a bit of a downward point, others look pretty standard european in the nose department, others still are lions and tigers with cat noses. Davy Jones doesn't even have a nose.
>>
>>89840932
This is what I love about cartoons! They know what's up. Even though the creators, writers, and storyboard artists can't tell what they know for fear of being outed of an industry that they love, they can still give clues and hints about it. Like American Dad for example. They showed a scene where Haley accuses Bullock of taking children to underground parties, which Bullock then says was bedroom talk. Let that sink in for a minute. A hippy liberal accuses the deputy director of the CIA of stealing children for subterranean gatherings with other like-minded individuals. That was in 2013. And that's just one example.

Family Guy is constantly bashing on jews, along with South Park. The Simpsons are satirizing the hypocrisies of the world, well, used to anyways. Disney back in the day showed every race being good, when kept within the confines of their own race. You have fucking japs telling every kind of story and not apologizing for it. Hell, even Adolf's Germany created a beautiful stop motion animation that rivaled any Christmas special, yet people constantly underestimate the power of cartoons and the ability to spread a message. If there's ever a reason for cartoons to stay as children's programming, it's to teach them not to repeat our mistakes and become individuals who question and think the world around us.
>>
>>89841120
Type out "God".
>>
Character shapes are useful for hinting at the character's temperament. Think the way it goes are Squares are serious, solid, Circles are goofy and approachable and triangles are brash, harsh, scary.

Or something like that.
>>
>>89841177
God. So what?
>>
File: eh.gif (399KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
eh.gif
399KB, 500x281px
>>89839794
>Scar won for awhile
>Cruel devil had enough pups for a coat
>Horned King got the cauldron
>Maleficent put Aurora to sleep
>Ursula got the trident
>Jafar got the lamp and became sultan
>Clayton found the apes
>Ratigan had the queen
>Shanyu got the emperor
>Ezma became empress
>Oogie Boogie had santa

A lot of them had it in the bag wtf
>>
>>89841457
They got greedy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.