[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this team EVER be relevant outside of this run? Doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Teen-Titans-Vol.-2-1-24.jpg (147KB, 480x764px) Image search: [Google]
Teen-Titans-Vol.-2-1-24.jpg
147KB, 480x764px
Will this team EVER be relevant outside of this run? Doesn't even have to include Atom, Omen, Jupiter or Fringe. Just Risk, Prysm, Joto (or whatever his name is now) and Argent showing up somewhere.
>>
>>89832200
Very underrated team it was pretty ballsy to to s titan team with just new characters I wish that would happen again
>>
>>89832256
Yeah, and it wasn't like they were ENTIRELY sanctioned off from them either. It had fun little things that made them titans in their own right - Prysm being born on Titan, Omen, Mad Mod and Jupiter being supporting etc
>>
M'gann from Young Justice was pretty much Prysm
>>
>damage never joined
>>
>>89832276
Oh yes loved that it used characters who had been in the titans but weren't major plus mod designing the costumes was such a cool idea
>>
>>89832467
I love when Mod would get caught up in their shennanigans and wanted none of it, calling everyone a wanker.
>>
>>89832476
Oh yes
>>
The Solution was the real hero we needed to join the team
>>
>>89832458
That was such a missed opportunity
>>
>>89832521
At least he got to join 2007 JSA, but it still woulda been really sweet to see him join Titans. He just seems like the perfect fit
>>
>>89832533
Oh definitely agree
Just wished he had joined sooner
Were there any other new characters introduced in this series that had potential to join the team it's been awhile since I read the series
>>
>>89832560
Only 3 of these introduced, but candidates from the recruitment issue:
Arsenal. Speaks for himself, Red Arrow.
Impulse. Again, speaks for himself, Kid Flash from the future.
Inferno, a member of the LoSH
Kid Emotion who seemed to have the powers of Psycho Pirate
Robin (Tim Drake)
Scorn, a Kandorian from Superman
Solution, as far as I know powers unknown but his schtick was showing up and saying he's the solution
Spoiler - Stephanie Brown, Tim's gf
Superboy - The clone
Supergirl - Matrix
And Sweet Sixteen who could control pheromones.
Fringe and Captain Marvel Jr appeared and joined the team
>>
>>89832603
Oh those are some good choices what issue was the recruitment one
>>
>>89832657
Issue 17
>>
>>89832673
Thank you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.