[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Biggest disappointments of the last few years Superior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

ITT: Biggest disappointments of the last few years
Superior Tony should still be around, he could have been the villain of Civil War and made it not shit

Also they shouldn't have canceled She-Hulk, it's one of the few books by Soule I haven't hated
>>
>>89828006
>Also they shouldn't have canceled She-Hulk, it's one of the few books by Soule I haven't hated
Kill yourself, you soulless fat fuck. Jesus fucking Christ, do I hate you.
>>
>>89828006
That my life didn't go in the direction I wanted it to because I sabotaged myself with my laziness and fear of new things.
>>
>>89828006
>marketed as heavily as Superior Spider-Man
>Lasted 9 issues
>Ended up being completely irrelevant

At least Superior Spider-Man had consequences, added to Peter and Ock story, regardless of the quality.

Superior Iron Man was completely brushed off.
>>
Superior Iron Man is a mystery to me. Was it derailed by Secret Wars? Was it editorally mandated filler? Was it a desperate ploy to push up sales for Tony's book? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>89828746
>Was it derailed by Secret Wars?
That one.
Secret Wars happened, and he was magically back to normal after.
>>
>>89828746

What happened is that Marvel is attempting so many events that events are now interrupting events.
>>
Regular Show
>>
>>89828006
Bendis

bring back Dark Beast
get rid of O5
>>
>>89828876
Well maybe the effects of the inversion faded as it seems like Sabrertooth is going through that now slowly turning bad again.
>>
File: sad raccoon.jpg (44KB, 295x296px) Image search: [Google]
sad raccoon.jpg
44KB, 295x296px
Every Rocket Raccoon
>>
>>89828121
And SIM was a much better idea than IIM, Tony worked really well as the bad guy, and i loved the suit.
But geez, Bendis had to take over
>>
>>89828095

That's everybody here, bro.
>>
File: MxoqlDq.jpg (369KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MxoqlDq.jpg
369KB, 791x1200px
The writing and general direction for this series.
>>
>>89832501
Should have stick to spy
Nightwing curse is real
>>
>>89832501
It's good though.
>>
>>89830824
I felt like they dropped the inversion thing altogether, did anything intersting come out of evil Havok
>>
>>89831598
>Bendis had to take over
???
>>
>>89828006
civil war 1 already turned tony into a villain, and a really lame one at that, so i think by the time superior rolled around people were just tired of the concept

and its a shame because superior turned tony from a boring asshole to an entertaining one
>>
>>89828006
>ITT: Biggest disappointments of the last few years

Marvel
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.