[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He comes across an attractive woman who has obviously been raped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 10004135.jpg (101KB, 1400x1980px) Image search: [Google]
10004135.jpg
101KB, 1400x1980px
He comes across an attractive woman who has obviously been raped and/or abused.

What happens?
>>
He embarks on a quest to beat up the offender in order to win the love of the woman

After a lengthy quest involving lots of slapstick humor, he finally catches the abusive man and gives him a proper pummeling.

After seeing this, the woman decides she actually loves the abusive male and goes off with him, leaving Johnny alone.
>>
File: I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.png (129KB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.png
129KB, 327x327px
>>89798250
He hits on her and gets punched in the face so hard he flips over backwards and lands on his chest. What the fuck sort of question is this?
>>
He'd probably try hitting on her as usual (less out of malice and more out of obliviousness), and if she told him she was abused he'd probably offer to beat up the dude responsible, though mostly to show off how muscular and strong he is). If she said she was raped, there would be a long pause before he'd say something like "...oh. Sorry." before fucking off as quick as possible, because rape is the kind of thing Johnny Bravo has no idea how to handle.
>>
>>89798328
Pretty much.
>>
>>89798328
Perfect
>>
Asks her if she's like a pelvic exam and a probing with his "rape kit."
>>
>>89798250
Never understood why Johnny Bravo didn't get laid, the guy is handsome.
>>
>>89798518
He based his whole persona off of old movies and stuff and thinks that that's what women want, but it just makes them think he's a jerk.
>>
>>89798518
Actually he's not virgin
sauce: the first episode where he's rejected by the volcano.

I think the only problem of Jonny is probably his methods, he constantly pass as a dumbass and always try with unknown chicks on the street, giving to him poor results.
>>
>>89798250
Sloppy seconds
>>
>>89798518
He gets laid, we just don't see the successes because they're not funny. Note we always see Johhny hitting on women on the street or other inappropriate places/times. We never see him in a bar or club because those are the places where bar sluts and one night stands are common.
>>
>>89798518
In-universe shenanigans
>>
>>89798250
He tries to cheer her up, only for her to smash him in the gonads, which coincidentally cheers her up, and he's left both happy with himself and in pain.
>>
>>89798518
Because he still lives with his mom
>>
>>89798250
Maybe Johnny does or don't becuase it's the hotness he likes.
>>
File: latest-4.png (223KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.png
223KB, 1024x768px
Maybe Johnny Bravo could date someone with true love.
>>
>>89798250
He tries to help her become more confident, getting her professional help, aiding her with coping and teaching her kung fu to defend herself.

Then after all this, Johnny assumes she'll be so grateful she'll want to date him. He'll ask her out and she'll judo slam him into the dirt while shouting "NO MEANS NO!"

Then while Johnny's laying in a broken heap she'll realize she was able to stand up for herself and hug Johnny (hurting him more), thanking him for everything and running off to go live her life. Iris out on Johnny laying there,

>"Yeah whatever."
>>
Haven't we had this thread before?
>>
>>89800121
We're had every thread at least once.
>>
>>89798328
So, the one time Johnny can win a fight is not when he has the moral high ground, but when all it does is fail to accomplish anything?
>>
>>89798328
>seen this happen in real life

Multiple times. I don't even pity anymore.
>>
>>89800035
>she'll realize she was able to stand up for herself and hug Johnny (hurting him more), thanking him for everything and running off to go live her life. Iris out on Johnny laying there

That sounds spot on
>>
>>89798250

He wises up and starts a 3-way relationship with the deer and his Kanga Mama
>>
>>89798328
fpbp

>>89800202
Yes.
>>
>>89800494
Fugggggg I forgot about that. Animals seem to love Johnny.

>The Werewolf girl.
>Banging while she's transformed.
UNF
>>
>>89800202
Johnny can win any fight, unless his opponent is
A) a woman
or
B) obviously smaller/frailer than him.
>>
>>89800525
>Animals seem to love Johnny.
He's a powerful alpha male, he has all attractive traits when looked at from a primal point of view but falls short when performing the civilities of society.
>>
>>89798518
Because he's self-centered, eats like a slob, has no friends, lives with his mother & seems to be more obsessed w/ his own body & women fawning over him rather than a meaningful relationship
>>
File: 1483066422951.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1483066422951.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>89798328
first post best post
>>
>>89798328

>that last part
>>
>>89798518

He manage to pull women a lot on the show, he just got cock blocked by bad luck all the time.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>89798250
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.