[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people from all over history are exposed to future tech,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>people from all over history are exposed to future tech, super powers and a fucking spaceship
>doesn't affect the future in any meaningful way

While this show is fun, it hurts my brain sometimes
>>
Think of all the generations they've wiped out by killing people who would have lived in the original timeline
>>
How can you know people would've lived in the original timeline and it wasn't that they were always meant to go back in time and kill them?

Time travel shows and movies never, ever make sense. The important thing is whether they're enjoyable or not.
>>
>>89780778
google 'photos of time travelers'
no one gives a shit
>>
>people from all over history
except everyone is from modern America.
>>
No anon, that is what the George Lucas episode was about.
They do FUCK UP HISTORY PERMANENTLY
>>
Have you ever heard of a show called Ancient Aliens?
>>
>>89780778
>Barry goes back in time, saves one person, unsaves her
>Everything is still fucked up forever
>Legends stumble and murder their way through major historical events
>History is saved!
Why do they pretend like these shows share a universe when they clearly don't follow the same rules?
>>
>>89783625
I didn't mind this at all until Sara blew up on Barry over Flashpoint.
>>
>>89783625
Have you ever read these comical bookies these series are based of?
Being set in same universe is convenient way to have cool crossovers.
>>
>>89783625
Barry time travelled purely for his own self interest. The legends follow around other people fucking up the timeline and put it back as best they can.

And the timeline does change. American children now learn of the unknown scoundrel that helped Washington escape and inspired him to fight for freedom at any cost.
>>
>it's a Sara goes back in time and turns everyone into a lesbian episode
>>
>>89785880
>It's a the writers forgot Sara is bi season
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.